A Proclomation from Archbishop Carthusiana

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Bellringer

A Proclomation from Archbishop Carthusiana

Post by Bellringer »

A notice, written upon fine vellum has been pinned on the Monastary gate, and also by the Seahorse in Troll's Bane. It is also pinned to the site of the Knights of Gobaith castle. The note seems to have been written with limited light, as the letters are not entirely uniform in their size.

Brothers and Sisters of Gobaith,

First and foremost, I must apologise for my recent inactivity as Archbishop...I had confined myself within my cell, in the Monastary, to further my relationship with Lord Eldan, who moves in the Spirit. For this reason I have been unable to guide my flock during that period...But now I am better equipped to do so than ever, as Eldan has renewed his most holy spirit within me.

Secondly, as some of you upon this fair island may know, a certain Cardinal has sent his Order of the Blazing Hand to the island so as to safeguard the faiths of those that live here. As we are but a small island, we are within the province of this Cardinal's church, and so I would ask that everyone respect these men that he has sent, as having authority upon this island in all matters Godly. The High Inquisitors Kar'armak and Braklan Thort have full authority and imperitive to do as they wish upon this isle; do not obstruct their duty! I urge you all to pursue zealous lives, as the Inquisitors shall be punishing occurences of sin most heavily. Please your Gods. They have my full support in their endeavours, though, if you feel they are trying people unfairly, you may feel free to bring the issue up with me. Keep the faith, brothers! The Gods will send many tests upon you, you just have to stay strong!

Thirdly, I am issuing an Episcopal Bull against the Knighthood of Gobaith. The High Inquisitors and myself have found them to be an organisation consumed with sin, and a disgrace to their Lord Malachin. Their Leader is an self-advancing politician, who seeks to use the force he has gathered for personal gain and to overthrow established governments. The Knighthood themselves do not battle loyally and with honour, but instead prey on the weak. The Knights drink, and engage in all sorts of debauchery; indeed, their castle could be the very epicentre of sin on this isle! They have exchanged the metaphysical glories of their Lord for the material, setting their 'Knights' to building and gathering, rather than learning true devotion to the Lord of the Hunt. As such, I pass this interdict against them.
It is henceforth an immoral and illicit action to join or belong to this Knighthood or any Knighthood begun unto 'Sir' Dantagon Marescott. Anyone enlisting within this Knighthood, or remaining within in it shall be considered in an irreparably grave state of sin, and as such shall be punished in the eyes of the Gods.

We will stamp out Heresy! We will restore Orthodoxy! Let this be known.

In Eldan's Name,

Expleti
Anthony Carthusiana, Archbishop of Troll's Bane.
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

Beneath the note upon the Seahorse, for all to see, is what seems to be a
response written on pale parchment. The writing is neat and uniform, if a
little rough by a heavy hand. Beneath the writing is a seal, possibly
recognized as the seal of Tol Vanima

For shame upon this Archbishop and his hot-headed words that which he
does not ever truly explain. I am disappointed to say the least that a man
so well-known to follow the god known Eldan, forever deemed as
eternally wise and ensightful, would thus come up with such ignorant
bull's shit to say the least.

For many years upon this island I have quietly but faithfully followed the
values and morals of the Knighthood which you speak so bitterly of. I
have celebrated for them, I have fought with them as comrades and I
have broken sweat over my brow to gather what is needed to raise the
very castle you so insult. Therefore, for each twisted and ignorant word
you spew, you imply the same to me.

Let me break this down bit by bit for the simpler minds you humans tend
to possess. First off, let us hear what my Knights have done that is so
sinful and so disgraceful in the name of Malachin and Bragon. You sling
mud without an excuse, you should have well expected to be called upon
it, Archbishop. Secondly, where has Sir Marescot used his Knights for
political gain? He is no Noble, he is no Advisor to the Nobles. No, he is
only the respected and trusted Leader of the Knights of Gobaith, who
strive to bring protection to those who need it. If you take a look around,
you shall realize that on Gobaith, coins and kissing ass are enough for
self-advancing Politicians. No one needs an army's influence for such a
task.

Third to your words, when has any member of the Knighthood ever taken
advantage of the weak? Instead, from what I hear, it is the Inquisitors
themselves that wish to do so. My Knights are here to serve the weak
whenever they call, never have they struck down an innocent. And lastly,
you say they engage in debauchery. Let us define the word 'debauchery'
shall we? Debauchery is the indulgence in physical pleasures, to be
unrestrained and without moral. How many times have you seen our men
with the local whores and drinking themselves so far beyond their limit
that they could not see straight? I know for a fact that Dantagon himself
is not one to drink much, though he may be kind enough to offer a glass
to his companions. And I damn sure know he is probably the most faithful
to his Lady and his Son on this isle. Besides, I never knew it to be a true
sin to have occasional fun with friends and loved ones. Gods have Mercy
if we open a bottle of wine to a toast for weddings.

Then you go on to say that our Knights do nothing but gather materials
for buildings. Now how can they do so and still have time to attack the
weak and defenseless? As is, there is absolutely nothing wrong with
wishing to add on to a castle to house the Knighthood itself. A Knight is
not expected to share their every waking moment with their sword at
their hip, only to always be ready if the need arises. I see no harm in
them working to provide a place of use to their Order.

And alas, I ask this. As I said before, I have spent nearly my entire stay
on this island under the beliefs and followings of the Knighthood. In your
eyes, that makes me a person of sin, yes? Worthless to the Gods, be it
young or old. If that is so, explain to me why my Lady Findari has
blessed me so well with her love. I am not only the Benefactor to the
very Order you insult. Call my by my title of Findari's Lady, her
Messenger and the first hold of protection to the blessed Island of Tol
Vanima. Am I still considered a person of sin?

Enlighten us, Archbishop. For I certainly would enjoy seeing you fill the
holes to your accusations.

To the Knighthood and in Findari's Name,
- Ayla To'lorn
Caecilianus Cathari

Post by Caecilianus Cathari »

Brother Carthusiana,

While I understand your want for some form of purity in this world, however I must advise you to reconsider your priorities. It is indeed true, as true as it can be, that the Secti are just as important as us and that their rituals and their parallels of other faiths have meaning here but this is not our concern. Our guidance should not be appointed as such, especially with the affiliation of whichever Cardinal decrees. Words of men are hollow and those who preach through these commands are even hollower.

It is with all the Spirit in our True realm that I beg you, please reconsider your decisions Brother.

May Eldan guide you,

Expleti Caecilianus Cathari

---

Madam To'lorn,

If you wish to discuss this matter in private so I may put his views into perspective, then you may begin to see clearly on how his intentions arise.

Thank you,
Shenandrea

Post by Shenandrea »

To the Archbishop of Trolls Bane,

forgive me my boldness of asking these questions, but your holyness might come to the point to understand them the further you read. Those questions are not meant as accusation, just to get an answer on those questions which came up into my mind. I passed the Stoneridge Castle and during personal interest I was reading over the Knighthoods board and came to read your Episcopal Bull against Dantagon. I must confess, that I am shocked about this unfounded accusation against him.

I do know Dantagon well, and I know that he was and is a faithful follower of his Lord Bragón.

Your pointless accusation against him, heressing Lord Malachín brought me, to read the book of our Gods once more. You may excuse me to write down the Words, written in this book which I consider as the truth. Under the Name of Lord Bragón it is clearly written
When he left, he has given Malachín the power over his former worshippers.

Now I am wondering your holyness, how can one who believes in Lord Bragón do heresy against Lord Malachín whom, as the words in the book of our Gods is written, was given the duty to protect those former worshippers of Lord Bragón. Is it now committing sin, to follow your faith to one of the elder Gods instead of a younger God?

And next Question which came up in my mind is, what is an Inquisition for?
Are those Inquisitors trying to punish every single creature upon our Island who is not following one specific God, of whom they think their God is? Also here, to make it clear, I do not wish to accuse you Archbishop nor the Inquisitors. I just wish to understand these things because they are hidden in a blur.

There are many Gods upon our World, don't you Agree?
We have the elder Gods as in Bragon, Findari, Tanora, Eldan and Ushara.
And we have the younger Gods as in Adron, Oldra, Zhambra, Sirani, Elara, Irmorom, Ronagan, Nargún, Cherga and the one who's name I am not willing to write down, as I think it isn't good to write down or speak out that name aloud.

I am not trying to say that you haven't read about the history of our gods, thus all this accusation and the spread rumor I have heard on the marketplace, about punishments done by two foreign men, made me thoughtful.
Aren't the younger Gods created by the Elder Gods to protect and watch over us all in our World?
And is all this coming to an end where believers of one God fight against those who believe in another God?
This is what I fear, when I read over all this stuff about Episcopal Bulls and other accusations.

Also, Isn't Lord Adron himself a gourmet of Wine? Isn't it written, that he loves to drink good Wine and to attend at celebrations or smaller gatherings?
Now, what is it you accuse Dantagon with? Enjoying a good Wine or Beer? Ask your Medico, as I have been told one Glass or two of good Wine, helps to stay healthy. Isn't it then helpful to enjoy a good Wine?

And isn't it better for everyone to come together for talking to each other, or celebrating a Birthday and a wedding, what about celebrating the birth of a child? Or celebrating a house-warming? Gathering together to enjoy the time with your beloved family, good friends or comrads in arms?
Is this all committed sin?

Oh Please, debauchery in the Knighthood? Maybe there once had been such debauchery but never lead by Dantagon himself, nor any members of the Knighthood I know. For I know him, and he'd never allow this under his lead. But as he pointed out, he is not able to look over his Knights, Pages and Squires all day long. He would have to be all-mighty for this.
Now tell me, Archbishop are you able to look over your sheeps all day long, and know what they are doing behind your back?

I know you will not like these last questions of mine, but again I hope you are not thinking of me accusing you, Archbishop but how does it come, that you your holyness are writing in the name of Lord Eldan of whom I think you are believing in, that you set up an Episcopal Bull against a faithful follower of Lord Bragón in the name of Lord Malachín ? Maybe you can explain this to me?

Sincerely

~~Shenandrea Lorean~~
Caecilianus Cathari

Madame Lorean,

To clear up what I may about our Faith.

The Credii do recognize other Gods in this world, however they have no importance to us aside from the use they lend as a tool of guidance to what we call the "Secti". A learned man does not equate a religious one.

One further clarification, our Faith views any deeds of flesh as sinful. However, it is also to our faith, to not hold these Truths to those who are of the "Secti". This is all I can divulge, but as you can see, this is where he may diverge to start his claims.

Respectfully,
Caecilianus Cathari
Shenandrea

Post by Shenandrea »

Caecilianus Cathari,

Thank you for your very short and not really explicit explanation of what you call your Faith.

So if i get it right from the very little you wrote, you divide all people into two parts. The so called 'Credii' and 'Secti'. Right?

Coming to your so called, further clarification.., Any deeds of flesh is sinful.

Alright, now tell me:

Is it sin, to breathe?
Is it sin, to eat?
Is it sin, to drink non alcoholic things?
Is it sin, to talk if not in prayer?
Is it -no- sin, to come together as your 'Credii' and talk or pray or whatever you are doing?

Why, for the Gods sake can't you and your kind just sit in your own corner, follow your own rules, do what you wish, but just let others live their life and their way of believing in the Gods to themselves, without getting accused by someone, with at least for me and some others unfounded accusations.

No, you are mistaken if you think that I now am able to see where he may diverge his claims.
It is even more in the shadow of non understanding and this leads just to more concern about you and your kind.

~~Shenandrea Lorean~~
Caecilianus Cathari

Madame Lorean,

The two groups are noted to be "Expleti" and "Secti". It is apparent that most people would consider themselves a Secti, though we consider all followers of any God through rituals a Secti.

It is no sin to breathe, this is not something of a choice.

Indeed, it is a sin to partake in food and drink.

For the most part, we have peacefully kept to ourselves only lending our vessels to aid the Secti in order to make their stay here more peaceful for them. We have done this for some years on this isle, now.

Respectfully,
Caecilianus Cathari
Shenandrea

Post by Shenandrea »

Caecilianus Cathari,

then if it worked out fine as it seems to only keep to yourselves and aid those who wish to get this aid. Why do you now come up with such really unnecessary things like Episcopal Bulls and all that stuff?

Just Live your way and let others live their way. And no one will do the other one harm except it comes to things like it has happened just right now. One offends the other and the other has to protect himself from whatever there might come onto him.

~Shenandrea Lorean~
Caecilianus Cathari

Madame Lorean,

I am not the one who commits these injustices, it is another. I have above rejected my Brother's claims and merely am here to aid those to try and understand the situation more clearly.

Respectfully,
Caecilianus Cathari
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

Expleti Superior Cathari,

Thank you for your words, I shall think on them with the respect due to the words of a man of your learnéd spiritual position. I beseech your forgiveness if my actions seem rash, but I act not in my capacity as an Expleti of the most holy order of the Credii, but rather as Archbishop - the representative of all religions on this isle. As I hold this position, I must safeguard against the heresies which have infected this isle...The Gods must be recognised as above humanity, not pushed to the side as they are in this painfully modernistic world.

I am obeying the mother church, from which the Church of Gobaith stems - they have consulted with me, and believe that flaws are present within the Knighthood. If you, Madams Lorean and To'lorn, believe that is the views of the Cardinal and myself are flawed, rather than the characters of some within the Knighthood, then submit yourselves to the peaceful questioning of the Inquisitors, who will assess the truth behind the situation. If you, as I do, long for peace upon this isle, then you must see it is of paramount important that you cooperate - lest taciturny be seen as a sign of your guilt. I will not revoke this Episcopal Bull until the Inquisitors have been satisfied that there was never any guilt in the Knighthood, or that the guilty parties have been adequately punished. If you are innocent, you have nothing to fear. I have no authority over them, thus I have no authority to stop their quest for Orthodoxy - it is better that I stand with them, and allow them to their duty, than to risk open war with the Mother Church.

May I note, however, that each represenative of the Knighthood has sent messages full of vulgar words, and insulting phrases - if your pen hand sins, it is only rational of me to assume, that further impurities may be commited by other parts of your body.

Cooperate, Knights, and the truth shall out. I cannot be held responsible, for such things as occur if you refuse to cooperate.

In Eldan's Name,

Expleti A. Carthusiana, Archbishop of Troll's Bane

Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

When ever a mortal thinks, he speaks in the name of those who you call gods, he is nothing but an arrogant fool in my eyes and my eyes have seen more summers than you can imagine. The Knights of Gobaith are warriors for the light, they have our support.

~Djironnyma for the Bearers of Fire
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

People of Gobiath, rejoice, for that we have come in the name of the Gods to clense this isle of the taint that poisones your hearts. With the autorithy that has been bestowed upon us by the Holy Church of the Eleven, we declare the following:

- All wickedness is doomed to frail in front of us, for that we are the ones that act as the blazing hands of the Gods.
- The pure shall not fear us, for we are their shield. Live your lifes in appreciation for the Gods above, keep your way as given upon birth, dont taint it with arrogance and selfconfidence.
- The Gods exist and are allways present. Choosing to ignore them is the same as going against them. Be an heretic and your end shall be closer than you think.
- We shall act as a burning blade to purge all sin. Confess your missdoings, regret your transgressions and forgivness shall be yours.
- We serve all Gods for they are greater than any common mortal comprehansion. All gods deserve our praises. Do not talk against the Gods, do not question their ways, serve the God of your choosing with a humble heart and you shall be rewarded.
- We are frail, the Gods are allmighty. We are mortal, the Gods are ethernal. We are nothing, the Gods are all. Act differently and their wrath shall be poured upon you.
- Help us in our quest to heal this island of sin and the Gods shall smile upon you. Go against us and you go against the Gods' will itself, so shall we act accordingly.

Knights of Gobiath, we are not your enemies, you are your own.. Fear not, we are all only earthly vessels, sin is in the air we breathe, in the wanter we drink, in the food we eat, but we are the tools to remove this poison. Look past your pride and your ignorace for the first time in your lifes and admit to your flaws. Come to us, confess your sins and we shall give your deliverance and better you in the eyes of the Gods.

People of Gobiath, take our comming as a blessing, not a curse. Use your hearts and serve your Gods, do not bring them dishonor, do not bring shame to their names. Pray, honor your priests, serve your Gods, walk the right path in your lifes.

In the name of the Holy Church of the Eleven, in the name of our Holy Cardinal and for the ethernal glory of the Gods, so be it.

- High Inquisitor Kar'armak, Paladin under Church of the Eleven
Caecilianus Cathari

Whomever takes any beings word with great weight is mistaken, for even the Gods and Truth does not believe us.

Hawkmoon

Post by Hawkmoon »

Explain to me in what way you make people more religious by attacking them and acting like bandits? Would be interesting to know.

Also explain what I have done to earn such treatment. I always try to act honorable, I follow the chivalric code, I actively worhsip and try to spread the learnings of Zhambra as I know them, I study the Gods regulary, I very rarely drink and when I do I never get drunk, and I never attack anyone unless really neccessary.

As I see it the knighhood of Gobaith act and behave in a good way and cannot see any justifications of the accusations made. But would be nice to know on what foundations all these accusations are made from.

What I want to know is what made me and the others on your list your target? I cannot see any sense at all in punishing those on the list and I would like an explanation. What good will the punishment do if those do not know why they are punished?

Signed,
Frederick Hawkmoon
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

Mr Hawkmoon,

I am aware that in the past you have attempted to leave the Knighthood, may I reccomend you think of acting along similar lines again, with all haste. If you are innocent, talk to the High Inquisitor. If he treats you unfairly, then speak with me, and I shall commune with them.

I will do nothing on the behalf of the Knights, until they have submitted themselves to be reviewed by the Inquisition. Your Knighthood's constant refusal to do so, suggests hidden guilt - whereas allowing yourself to be questioned, would suggest the humility befitting those of your faith.

In Eldan's Name,

Expleti
A. Carthusiana, Archbishop of Troll's Bane
Hawkmoon

Post by Hawkmoon »

I have nothing to hide and as far as I know the Knighthood has nothing to hide as well which is why I will not even consider leaving the knighthood for such things. Who would I be if I left my comrades by themself in a situation like that? As you know that is not what Zhambra have told us to behave and act like and neither should I act like that then. I would like to know in what way the knighthood will be reviewed - we are nothing but a small group of dedicated members who want the best for the island and its people. If that is a crime then we are all guilty I guess.

About innocense - I do not even know what I am accused for. Would be nice to know that since all I know is that I was attacked by these Inquisitors because I did not want to give them any precious items - just as they were simple bandits. I do not know any knight or paladin who would give in to such threat and even if I had had precious items on me - which I had not - then I would have refused anyway. If that is what I am accused of then I am guilty and would also be proud of it.

I cannot believe you support attacks like this and would like to know what I am accused of in order to be able to defend myself. Until then I have no choice but to see your Inquisitors as simple bandits.

As member of the Quorum of the Church of Gobaith and Guardian of Zhambra in the same church I seriously wonder who these Inquisitors are who cannot talk to the Church of Gobaith before they decide to attack any of their members without a word of accusation.

I cannot say I have been treated unfairly until I know what the accusations are and I think that is the case for everyone who have been attacked and accused. Let them know the accusations are and then we can tell if we are guilty or not. Until then your words about talking with you about being treated unfairly is not even possible as you can understand.

Accusations first - then we can decide whether we are treated unfairly or not.

Signed,
Frederick Hawkmoon
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

I think the inquisitors do not understand the customs of this land, hence why we have no interest in submitting to their requests. Let me get one thing straight inquisitors about how the isle views new comers. We don't care who you were on the mainland, we will treat you as we see you. The isle see's you as bandits because you act like bandits, therefore the people of the isle will treat you as bandits.

Claiming that you should be respected and should be listened to will not work. Respect must be earned on this isle, not demanded. Anyone who has demanded respect due to their possition on the mainland without first earning it here on Gobaith will not get anywhere.

We are not denying guilt because we have something to be guilty about. We are denying guilt because you have no control or authority here. We do not answer to you, we answer to the people of Gobaith. Our loyalites lie with Gobaith, not some unknown cardinal on the mainland whose name we have never heard of.

If you view fault in our knighthood, speak to us as a citizen of Gobaith to help us fix the problem. If you view fault in our knighthood because you are a religious fanatic sent from the mainland to tell people what to do because you think you have the authority to do it, then get the Hellsbriar off the isle for you are not wanted here. We keep to our own, and you are not one of them.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

Furthermore, you are suggesting a follower of Zhambra turn away from his friends, and those he is loyal to. As you are asking all of the knighthood. Would that not be blasphemy then?

And would it be wrong to challange the ones who worship Ronagan? They are supposed to be sneaky, and those who are not sneaky are caught. Obviously, they are working and showing who has Ronagan's favor, and who does not, while doing the work that Malachin would have them do.

Not to mention the fact that they are building a workshop, which Irmorom would be sound with.

To include, they are even building that workshop, for times of -trouble-, to assist the needy. Would not Oldra and Sirani approve of such actions?

For their pages to become squires, they must learn things, including information of all of the Gods. Is Elara so angered by such a thing?

In your expertise, is this -wrong-? If so, why do you not simply state such things?

Questioningly,
Artimer Fault.
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

A simple note, in the same neat handwriting as before, is placed directly
over some of the parchments. It too bears a wax seal at the bottom.

Let the Inquisitors come to me and demand whatever they shall wish to
know of me and the Knighthood. I have nothing to hide in the name of Sin.

- Ayla
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

Thank you Madam To'lorn,

I am sure they shall be glad to meet with you. They shall no doubt be in contact.
I hope you shall prove an example to the Knights, that instead of blustering at me with words, you are willing to be questioned. What a pity, that it was not your leader who took those decisive steps.

Let this be an end to Knightly ranting and a step towards the peace you claim to protect.

In Eldan's Name,

Expleti A. Carthusiana, Archbishop of Troll's Bane
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Once again you are misinformed. I am not the leader of the knighthood. I am an elder knight along with Dame Ayla To'lorn and Dame Amaria. What a pity that you are unable to keep your information straight, you should take an example from Caecilianus Cathari and seek out truth before spilling lies.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Hawkmoon

Post by Hawkmoon »

Archbishop, you mention that we bluster you with words. As priest and Archbishop of Trollsbane you should know that words are maybe the most important way to spread religion and to lead a religious group - not to mention to study the Gods. If you cannot even handle the parchments written on this wall - what can you handle? Or are you just uninterested in answering and justify the decisions made by the Church? Or can you not justify it and cannot stand behind your actions?

If you do not like to debate on this wall then you should not have started to debate on this wall. After all - if you start a debate and then stop the debate with many unanswered questions - this will look like you have no answers. That is the current status.

As former member of the church of Gobaith I therefore recommend that you answer the questions that have arised because of the debate you started. If you don't - the church of Gobaith will most likely be questioned and I am sure you and your inquistators don't want to be part of that.

The questions I have for you to ask are the questions that you can read about in my previous parchment.

Signed,
Frederick Hawkmoon
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

Mr Hawkmoon,

As a former member of the Church of Gobaith your opinion means little to me, for the Church has since its inception been full of unorthodoxy and relaxed rigours, in terms of punishments for these heresies. Now that you have left, I have even less reason to heed your words.
Just because words are used in Godly service, does not make your words Godly. You hide behind them, like a man covering his sin behind a beautifully woven robe of lies. I have started no debate here; indeed, there is, and shall be, no debate here. You shall see the Inquisitors, or be seen by them, or the Interdict remains in action.
I am but a humble servant of the Mother Church, do not persecute me because I deliver their message to you.

This is enough writing, my hand grows tired of repeating what is right. It is not me you should speak with, but the Inquisitors themselves. If a man is believed to be ill, and at risk of infecting others, a medico is brought to see him who shall assess the situation and hopefully cure them. If all men did as you Knights have done, and bar your door to this medico, no one would ever be healed of this sickness infecting your souls.

In Eldan's Name,

Expleti
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Is it just me, or has this 'Archibishop' (whom I hearby refuse to recognise as any more than I would a criminal) said absolutely NOTHING? He rants on and on about repenting and such, but not of what for. Or why he suddenly backed these bandits, or any of such.

Also if you still find that what we do is sinful, perhaps you ought o re-read artimer Fault's post. Keep in mind he is not even member of our Knighthood.

Hm. I think I'll commit a sin. I'm going to post every title that currently applies to me.

Squire Jonathan Cain,
Squire of the Knighthood of Gobaith,
Officer of the Riverside Grovestriders,
Man-at-Arms of Riverside,
Guard of Troll's Bane,
Personal Assistant to the Archduchess,
(former?) Guardian of the Noble Lady Fayne,
Paladin of Bragon in the Church of Gobaith,

That's enough titles for now.
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

*a freshly tanned pigskin hangs underneath*

What a mass of titles! We are SO impressed of what ONE man can be!

Rhianna Drakendottir,
Daughter of the Drachenklan,
Mother of the Drachenklan,
Wife to Jarl Vigalf of Nordmark,
Mother to Harald Vigalfsson of Nordmark,
Mother to Wulfgar Vigalfsson,
Mother to Ragnar Vigalfsson of Nordmark,
Mother to Ylva Drakendottir,
Foster mother to Nordaja Drakendottir,
Foster mother to Angelica, Freisassin of Nordmark,
First personal advisor of the Jarl of Nordmark,
First personal writer for the Jarl of Nordmark,
First personal reader for the Jarl of Nordmark,
First huntress of Nordmark,
Second in the Thing of Nordmark,
Sister in arms to the dwarves of Silberbrand,
Defender of Greenbriar,
Veteran of the Battle at Troll's Bane,
Cook of the Nordmark,
Tailor of the Nordmark,
Second best tailor on whole Gobaith,
Former sister in arms to Harald Hradradr,
Guardian of the young dragons and of all realms of Nordmark.

by order of
Vigalf,
Jarl of Nordmark
former second Jarl of Nordmark
Husband to Rhianna Drakendottir
Father to Harald Vigalfson
Father to Wulfgar Vigalfson
Father to Ragnar Vigalfson
Father to Ylva Drakendottir,
Foster father to Nordaja Drakendottir,
Foster father to Angelica, Freisassin of Nordmark,
First warrior of Nordmark,
First of the Thing of Nordmark,
Warrior of the Drachenklan
Defender of Nordmark
Brother on arms to the Dwarves of Silberbrand
Defender of Greenbriar,
Veteran of the Battle at Troll's Bane
Second best smith on whole Gobiath
Second best wrestler on whole Gobiath
Former Woodcutter
Former Cherrypicker
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

You are mistaken if you think I'm trying to impress anybody. I'm trying to porove a point. You can call anybody a sinner for any number of things. What I did was commit the sin of pride. He refuses to say what sort of sins we are commiting other than his uninformed lies.

~Jon.~

I almost for got another title to add... 'Cesspool of Sin and Evil'. I'm going to have to start remembering that one. Hm. I think that was another sin there... I think I'll go on a sinful pursuit of seeing how many foolish things I can list that are sins that everybody commits daily.

Oh look, I'm choosing to write rather than patrol the town again... that's sloth.
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Also, my apologies if you found that offensive, all I'm trying to do is prove a point.

Jon.
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

After some thought, I wish to meet with your 'Inquisitors'. I am aware that they are known bandits, but I fear not that they will attack me, for what shall people think of them if they attack people of complete random?

Jon.
Hawkmoon

Post by Hawkmoon »

I have now talked to the Archbishop and also the High Inquisitor.

I cannot say I fully understand and agree in the attacks made, and I still believe the way things have been expressed are plump, but they have explained a bit about how they think and I do believe they want the best for Gobaith and their people. I therefore suggest the knighthood to agree on being looked upon in order to go on from here.

Signed,
Frederick Hawkmoon
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

It has been shown to me today, that I have acted justly. After leaving Mr Hawkmoon, satisfied with our assessment of him, I was attacked in the city by the arrogant warlock Pellandria.
She had previously been punished by the Order of the Blazing Hand, but obviously had not learned the humility she deserved. She wielded her powers to entrap me within a circle, and pointed her spell-staff at me and threatened to kill me.
I see that the Order were correct in their assessment of her sinfullness. She who would attack both a frail old man and a church figure, must surely be a woman of sin.

The order has only acted justly, it is the enemies of the Inquisition that act without justice.

In Eldan's Name,

Expleti