Twisting of life itself( closed rp )

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Bandorkai

Twisting of life itself( closed rp )

Post by Bandorkai »

This is written in a journal soon to be sent by dove around the town of trolls bane~~

-day1 training in the north= I Bandorakai Have decided to stay in the north for day or two back to training but something just doesnt seem right around my essence makes me feel as if someone or something is watching,... waiting... though my training is going well, later on this evening I had fought a goblin thief while fighting it felt as if Malachin's arrow shot through my very skull as I felt a sort of familiar feeling a smell a strnage feeling of belonging I heard a voice coming from inside a house I seemd to be left in, it was familiar Then I truly realize where I was, it was my father's voice calling to me I said to myself " is this possible... have I died?" a cloaked figure swept past me dropping a drop of blood on me, as I arose I found myself my to the scenary where I had been training then seeing my coins off my belt the thief running I chased him taking my sword stabbing it in the back when I saw the same cloaked figure I saw when I had passed out... leaving my sword in the goblin's back I ran to the cloaked person yelling "who are you!" suddenly the person disapeared ,feeling a cold death like breeze on my neck turning around the cloaked figure pointed my own sword toward me the goblins blood dripping from it the figure said with a screechy voice "dont you recognize me? my son..." I replied seeming frightened and shocked.." you are no one I know" the cloaked figure pull down the hood appearing as a woman with light dirty blond hair over her face the wind blew her hair away from her appearing as my mother, felt my heart inside me seem as if tear apart.

Her skin appeared to steam when exposed to the sun she quickly pulled over her hpood and threw my sword at me as it piecred the ground near my feet.

-Later that evening in the northern mine~ I had set camp inside the mine I felt that same breeze come by eyes appeared to glow within the darkness as again the woman whom appeared as my mother came about and she spoke again "I am here for eternity cursed, but as for you a gift will fall upon you in three days the light will harm you... you must drink of the blood of your enemies" I looked to the shadow confused... " if you are my mother I need to ask you... but nothing came from her mouth just stood there, siddenly she shot forward almost as if an arrow bareing fangs, I tried to move away but she held me slipping her teeth into my neck, blood dripping the pain unbearable she moves back disapearing into the darkness... the light of the moon began to fade I fell sleeping...