Fire at Greenbriar!

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Gregor Dynati

Fire at Greenbriar!

Post by Gregor Dynati »

A dove brings a note to every settlement:

Greenbriar is at fire. Please come and aid to extinguish it!

Gregor Dynati
Gregor Dynati

Post by Gregor Dynati »

There fire was extinguished by Blake Thorn.
I thank all who hurried for aid.
Unfortunately there seem to be damage at the hospital.

Gregor Dynati
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

I and Gregor were in a nearby building and I was quick enough to turn out all the flames.

Out of luck, I was very close when the flames erupted and managed to kill the fire.

There was a man, introduced as Davius who was nearby when I heard the fires crack.

Someone had lighten campfires in the hospital. A few walls are destroyed, I did my best to save what I can.

- Blake Thorn

Bandorkai

something sinister...

Post by Bandorkai »

This is rather strange... what about the fire in vanima.... there might be some sort of plot here isnt Trolls bane protected from the spreading of fire?

~Banorakai Armakon~
Llama

Post by Llama »

A plot Bandorakai? What drove your incredible mind to that conclusion? Was it the campfires placed in the hospital that suggested that it was not a mere accident?

What is curious though, is why Mage Thorn happened to be present for both burnings, and is also banned from the town of Trollsbane.

The plot thickens!

The edge of the paper seems to glow slightly, giving off a weak source of light
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Good try, unsigned writer, except that I have three witnesses who have seen it wasn't I.

If I wanted to cause a fire in Greenbriar, I wouldn't have used firecamps, and I wouldn't have extinguished it merely after it burned two or three walls.

Should you want your accusations to have any sort of value whatsoever, have the guts to sign your name.

Hopefully you are no representative of Greenbriar, lest I find myself regretful of having brought service to your town.

- Blake Thorn
Cassandria

Post by Cassandria »

A short halflingwoman comes by and reads over the messages. She quickly gets her pen digging around her bag for a parchment. Unable to find one she writes a short note on Blake's parchment.

Many thanks Blake! You deserve free cakes and a hug!
~ Cassandria Littlethorn
MagicMirror

Post by MagicMirror »

A young halfing girl is coming by and leaves a note:

Thank you Mister Thorn!
You will get a free strawberry cake of me! Hm...and maybe cookies? And a free plate of your choice!

Rhonja
Bandorkai

To the unsigned writer.

Post by Bandorkai »

You know... alot of these letters you put around have many insults... why not sign your name its getting rather annoying.

~Bandorakai Armakon~
Llama

Post by Llama »

The reason i do not put my name on the bottom Mister Armakon, is simply because I am not stupid enough. In the short time when I met you, you made it clear to me that you are one of those people who likes attention, wants to do everything and anything, wants to save the world, save the maiden from the dragon, save trollsbane from the elves et certa.

In conclusion, I would rather swallow one of my own fireballs than exchange conversation with you, which is the reason why I do not sign my name.

With cheerful regards.

Me
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

He speaks of fireballs... Perhaps it was 'me' that caused this mess!

~You
Llama

Post by Llama »

You clearly have no understanding of the basic principles of magic. A fireball is not a random uncontrolled burst of energy, it is a projection of the users' controlled mana source.

For that reason, magical fires do not spread.

Regards