The Nevaeh's protest!

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Bandorkai

The Nevaeh's protest!

Post by Bandorkai »

I have you all know, Bandorakai was a mere pawn of my sceme but his stupidity is just ridiculous he's got me into a bad situation... I have manipulated him into my task this man should be free of investigation... I am Rightio Kor I am the true leader of the Nevaeh's protest!

We shall thieve from thieves we shall steal from nobles and give to the needy... you are all fool's to fall into this... and no worries I will trick you again... my brilliancy is far beyond your reach but I assure you this is devoted to rightious acts!
I will have Bandorakai Armakon dead if he doesn keep shut so protect him if you must!

~Signed~ Rightio Kor
Bandorkai

Just a bit more Info for the fools...

Post by Bandorkai »

The gnome at the library of Troll's bane should be good of some information... the Gnome had witnessed I Rightio Kor speak With Tirrend and asswell Tirrend is innocent I had tricked him aswell Tirrend is more of a fool then I ever thought... and dont worry Tirrend's throat will be cut by my blade... Soon I will have to deal With Bandorakai Armakon...
squee

Post by squee »

Liar! You tried to invite me into the thieving group and i pretended to be in it, i know all the members and i have enough proof to get you in jail and lose your job as a guard. I even have a witness. You are probably Bandorakai pretending to be someone else

Squee
Phib

Post by Phib »

I have seen this man act like a boy more times than not. For him to say he pulled the wool over sheep's eyes is just ludicrous.. when he abandons and runs from a treasure hunt and leaving an elfess in the woods to fend for herself.... and to run through fire for a gold piece just to get seriously injured.... and refuse hospital treatment and run around like a little boy... and he is part of our guard! i am ashamed an seriously disrespected as a citizen...

Phib
Llama

Post by Llama »

I'd like to know how many leaves of Sibanac the recruiter had smoked before making Bandorakai a guard sounded like a good idea.

Excitable little fellow...I think I'd rather be robbed blind then have him come to save me.

~Unsigned~
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

Steal from the rich! Give to the poor!

~Nobleman
Bandorkai

Speak with the gnome...

Post by Bandorkai »

Now if you honestly think I am the guard? I Rightio Kor a brilliant genious be acused of being Bandorakai? Bandorakai is a fool I will not let him be taking my punishment... but... If he reveals me then so help him... he will meet my Blade to his throat. I will be the most hardest criminal to catch in all of Gobaith and in many times I can work above the law... just simple taunts.... Again Speak with the Gnome in the library it will have the information telling about me speaking with Tirrend... And I was disguised you fool Squee... and this random nobleman... Can I trust you? :twisted:
Llama

Post by Llama »

You plan on killing Bandorakai? I know where you can get good weapons at a cheap price. And I'll pay for them myself too

~Still Unsigned~
squee

Post by squee »

You guys are being stupid. He IS bandorakai! I even have proof of him taking part of jhon's donation, i have some of the stuff. And he was planning to rob rose and some other people.
Darkform

Post by Darkform »

the only donations I gave in 4 draw years was to the Union. you might be confuseing me with John.

from the desk of Jhon Sivan

*delivered to the wall by a Darkform*
squee

Post by squee »

Yes, Bandor took me to the union... and gave me an armor peice for the robbing plan because i did not have armor. But, of course, i wasnt really going to participate i was going to get Bandor caught. Then after that he gave the rest to Joxia and Roland promoted Bandor, then he got gynk fire from joxia.
Darkform

Post by Darkform »

oh ya I remember it was some stuff no one wanted and he said he would give to the guards.

from the desk of Jhon Sivan

*delivered to the wall by a Darkform*
masbut gobeer

Post by masbut gobeer »

Mehrmals schon habe ich gegen diesen Bandorakai geklagt. Hier ein Zitat:

Der hinterhältige Bandorkai läuft immer noch frei rum.
Er hat mich hinterrücks ausserhalb der Stadt angegriffen, obwohl ich nicht bewaffnet war und keinen Schild, noch Rüstung trug.

Soweit ist es in dieser götterlosen Stadt gekommen, dass Totschläger frei rumlaufen... ja sogar noch als Rekruten der Garde geschützt sind.

Oh Oldra und Ushara, erbarme dich dieser götterlosen Regierung und dieser verlausten Stadt.

Ich habe dem sogenannten Friedensrichter einige Mal von diesem Vorfall berichtet. Nie kam eine Reaktion. Die elitäre und hochnäsige Führung von Trolls Bane deckt diesen Verbrecher Bandorakai.

MG
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Masbut,
Simply because you are not personally informed of every single thing that happens on the island doesn't mean that they aren't happening.
The Government of Trollsbane is currently investigating all reports regarding Bandor.

Lord Roland Ross,
Magistrate of Trollsbane
Bandorkai

I asure this.

Post by Bandorkai »

Well I asure you Roland I am not Bandorakai Armakon... I am Rightio Kor and this "group" is to be against the poverty and sickness unto the Bane and all of Gobaith I will steal from the rich and give to the poor... Give to the church and whom ever truely needs it.

~signed~ Rightio Kor
Llama

Post by Llama »

Greetings

I wish to inform everyone, that I am not, in fact, myself. I bid you all a nice day.

Not Me