*A parchment on the door of the Seahorse*

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Vaesor

*A parchment on the door of the Seahorse*

Post by Vaesor »

People of Trollsbane, for too long an autocratic system of ruling has been in place. Don't you remember the days when the Governer was elected by the people of Trollsbane and not by a bunch of self-loving rich people.

The fires today represent the flames of Rebellion. Every citizen has the right to choose their leader, every citizen has the right to vote. We are many men strong and will fight until diplomatic change ensues.

For those who have suffered today from these Flames of Justice, look to your currently inadequate Militia and Governing system for they have done nothing for you today.

Until the Leader of Trollsbane and their staff are diplomatically elected and every citizen is equal in rights and status, this rebellion will continue no matter what the cost... Equality must prevail.

The Rebellion - Freedom for the Greater Good.
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Any person who has joined this rebellion is an uneducated Idoit. The only requirement to vote in our elections is that the citizen be a member of a Borough.

~Lord Roland Ross~
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

Yes, it is a good idea to burn down people's homes and have them get killed, and leave the town no longer standing in the name of freedom! Hoozah, and let us all follow a rebellion that wants to destroy the town in order to free it! Up with the new order, and down with the city!

Your goals are nice, and idealistic. These changes you want are actually in the works as you wrote. Unfortunately, you are a fanatic and threw flames all over the place and it ended in desperation. I would have considered even helping you, and spoke to the nobles for you, had you not lit fires in my house while I and my wife were asleep and I awake to my bed being on fire. For that, sir, I will never assist you.
Artimer.
Kaila Galathil Travinus

Post by Kaila Galathil Travinus »

Kaila posts a small parchment at the bottom, the handwriting is slightly messy but readable.

Three fires have been attempted on the roof of the seahorse evidenced by the smouldering ashes remaining. I hope whoever did it is caught and jailed.

Sighs as she walks away shaking her head "We don't need another fire at the Seahorse"
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Not to mention the whole town currently has insurance against any form of fire.

~Unsigned~
LifeWonder
Location: !! Don't send PMs/doves to this account. Send them to Karl !!

Post by LifeWonder »

Evan Ross wrote:Any person who has joined this rebellion is an uneducated Idoit.

- Blake Thorn
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

A man with a handlebar moustache and a top hat shuffles over to the message board, he reads over the messages and smirks.

"Uneducated I-do-it?

Must be a frowlian slip."

He shrugs, and heads off into the sunset, moustache hair blowing heroically in the breeze.
Lord Arcia

Post by Lord Arcia »

Perhaps his written emphasis on the word was a joke?

~Arcia~