The Elven Rebellion

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

It is written in elven (as the messages before, indeed).

My greetings to you Miss Mehialho,

i m irritated to read such wprds by you. I thought a person which is so well educated like you see to important facts. First, there is still elven blood in my body, indeed lesser than in my old but it is. Secound - even if not, your body says nothing about being a elf or not. Even with the magic of the druidpotions you can change your body. A body is nothing but a pot, mortal and exchangeable. The much more important point is our immortal soul. That my soul is elven should be so clear like the water in the spring on Vanima.

Friendly regards,
~Djironnyma
donaideenn

The Elven Rebellion

Post by donaideenn »

Leader Of The Elven Rebellion~

We shall go on vote number 2. Violence, from what I have seen the only objecters are those whom wish to appear as Humans, dispite truly being born as Elvish **Dji** So keep active, we need numbers if we are to pull off this phase. All in favour of gaining back our rights say Aeir!

~Elven Rebellion Leader.

P.s We shall siege the Jail of Bane, rescuing our imprisoned brothers an Sisters.
Damien

Post by Damien »

To try a quick, but violent way towards a minor goal is as untraditional as even possible.
With that hot blood, child, your live may find an end shorter than that of even an average human. Not a single elf with a slight bit of insight would consider to wage an open war against a that much stronger force without even waisting a single thought about possible alliances as well as the response that may follow agressive actions.
To wage war against Troll's Bane will call all alliances of the town into action, outnumbering every such agression. As simple allies of the town, there are not only the orcish tribes to mention, but as well an impressive number of mages, mercenaries, guardsmen and other groups. In a rough guess, their numbers may easily exceed fifty, if not far more, and their effectivity in battle has been proven before.

Considering that such foolishness is unlikely to be born from a sane mind, it is most likely that the cause of this suggestion is a human person with a serious liking for bloodshed, with an obvious preference of shedding the blood of mostly young and inexperienced elves whose behaviour clearly seems to show that they have been risen by human foster parents, and not by elven people.
It is, of course, unproved if said cause is the starter of this discussion, or if he just fell for a simple provocation with the goal to simply kill a few young elves by sending them on a ridiculous suicide mission against all reason and logic.

If there are names of elves who are actually imprisoned, thy shall name them in a list, as well as the crimes they are accused of, and we shall then ask the government about the terms of their actual punishment, that is if their imprisonment should indeed seem unjust and if their reputation seems undoubtable enough.
donaideenn

The Elven Rebellion

Post by donaideenn »

As I recall, you nosy one, whom claims other elves are from human foster parents, are not with the Rebellion, there fore we have no reason to speak to you unless you claim to join us, or you wish to go back to Vanima.

We shall go with whatever the majority wishes. Far too long has Bane, been ruled by those hungry for power Humans, who treat others such as the Dwarves, the ELVES, the Gnomes, Fairys, Orcs, Goblins and Lizard folk as well as the Halflings, with little to no respect, they look upon all of these Dietyies as though we are below them. No..I suspect not we shall claim back our own, and gain what rightfully belongs to us!

The assault begins at 9.

~Leader of the Elven Rebellion~
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Is your tempertantrum over yet young elf, or will I have to make you go sit in the corner for a while and think about what you have said?

Dan
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

Let it be well-known henceforth and from now on that the ignorant doings of
these naive and foolishly intrepid young elves are in no way to be brought
down onto those of us from Tol Vanima and the likes. They and their
reckless behavior are a shame to our kind and, as it shall be, we apologize
for their scandalous acts. Whatever majority they speak of is clearly not in
reference to the elves themselves.

It is sad, if not pathetic, to see this behavior coming from the likes of my
kin. I daresay, I know far younger half-elven children that behave more
responsibly than this. Fair luck with whatever you "rebels" so choose to
accomplish, for it shall be guaranteed to fail. No more is necessary to be
said.

- Ayla
Taiah

Post by Taiah »

Having gone to Tol Vanima to painstakenly copy an ancient parchment formed possibly when the isle was new though just read by Taiah not long ago being unfamiliar with the elves at Tol having come from the mainland, she places the copy neatly on the board for anyone to read using a heavy pen for one particular sentence.
The following is written in Common:

For those of non Elven blood who wish to walk our lands, be sure you know our laws well. Tol Vanima is led by a council of three elected Elders, who may be contacted in times of need and are looked to for making decisions that affect the island and her people.

Current Elders:

Isilwen Anrion
Sideon Vilarion

The following laws apply to all who walk the Island of Tol Vanima:

- All acts of violence are prohibited, save for self defense.
- No weapon is to be carried openly on the island. Members of the Elven Guard may oversee this rule for defensive reasons.
- Resources taken from the island to be used for food or other necessities must be used completely, and may only be used by citizens of the isle. Show respect for the life of the land and do not harm its creatures for training purposes.
- Trees may only be cut in the far northeast section of forest on the island. All trees cut must be replanted.
-Elders or member of the Elven Guard have the right to ask anyone to leave the island via the ferry or teleporter.
-Tol Vanima's resources and tools are useable only by citizens, or those with permission given by an Elder.
Kevin Lightdot

Post by Kevin Lightdot »

Sound funs
-The Green
Damien

Post by Damien »

written in elvish:

Oh angry one,
Know that the government in Troll's Bane won't even live up to a small part of your life expectancy. You do not need to risk your own life fighting a hopeless battle with far too few allies to even have a chance against your self-chosen foe, when all you have to do is slowly increase your influence for the better of all and wait a few decades or centuries.
Fast change brings harm and inflicts pain, thus causing revenge and more pain.
But many slow and thoughtfully placed changes, one by one, can make friends from enemies.
Lord Arcia

Post by Lord Arcia »

The following is written in Elven.

To the elf who has last written on this board: You impart great wisdom that few of the youngest of our brothers care to listen to.

To my brothers and sisters of less than two hundred springs. I only ask that you learn patience and restraint. These are difficult to learn in troubled times, but if the least of you seek guidance or instruction; I am sure there are plenty of elves who would gladly teach.

Some of the elves who travel Gobaith and the Isle of Beauty may have lost friends and family. Perhaps even your entire village to brigands, natural disaster or drought; you will find comfort in Vanima.

unsigned
donaideenn

The Elven Rebellion is Over

Post by donaideenn »

I now see new beginnings, we shan't be angry over such small, ill mannered battles such as fighting for our race because some small town sometimes shows disrespect to our race. Fall back to Vanima my Brothers an Sisters. The others are right this is no real reason to shed innocent blood.
~ The Elven Rebellion Leader ~
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

*pauses briefly, scanning the last parchment and has a good laugh. Then takes a quill and scribbles a few words at the bottom*

Finally you write something sensible, though I truely believe your purpose was personal against me and that you never really had any support.
The smartest thing you can do is hide in Vanima...

~-~Lady Joxia Doral~-~
donaideenn

**the leader pauses at the board**

Post by donaideenn »

**growling he writes**

Mrs. Joxia, I fail to see the reason why you need to stick your big nose in every other persons business. Do not stick un needed parchment where big noses are not welcomed.
~You are a Witch, and a betrayer.~