Pinned in Trollsbane: Crime Reports

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

masbut gobeer

Post by masbut gobeer »

Ich arbeite friedlich an einer Laute. Da tritt Bandorakai hinter mich und greift mich an. Er drischt mit einem Schwert auf mich ein. Er verletzt mich.
Ein kleiner Mann schickt mich aus der Stadt, ich solle fliehen. Plötztlich seh ich überall einen roten Schein. Ich eile aus der Stadt.

Bandorakai ist ein hinterlistiger Mörder. Wer schützt ihn noch? Die hohe Regierung?

Masbut Gobeer

Kaum bin ich zurück in der Stadt taucht der Irre wieder auf und greift mich an. Dieser gemeine, hinterhältige Mörder sollte man auf eine einsame Insel verbannen.
Bandorakai muss verurteilt werden!
Bandorkai

(( ooc really pissin me off ))

Post by Bandorkai »

((OOC removed))
Taiah

Post by Taiah »

A tall masked human man attacked another man wearing a priest robe though I didn't see the start or know who attacked first but the man wearing the priest robe was hurt. The attacker then turned his swords toward me, during the fight at one point, he took off his mask and I saw a large burn scar on one side of his face. He never said his name though a woman named Kristen seemed to know him.

Taiah Daekash
masbut gobeer

Post by masbut gobeer »

und wenn sich dieser Bandorkai noch tausendmal maskiert..... ich erkenne seine Haltung, seine Art anzugreifen...
er hat mich schon etliche Male hinterrücks versucht zu ermorden.
Bandorkai

I have some things to say...

Post by Bandorkai »

Where is the troll's bane precious guard, no replies to these reports I know a bit about the guiards myself you see... None are around and most are lazy fools very few actually devote themself though being a man whom should be jailed I have not a speak but think upon my words people of troll's bane... your nobles do not care for you as I once did but you've lost my service aswell as one other's I bid you farewell and good luck.

*a masked figure is seen writing on a parchment placing it with the others*

~yours Truly Mr.Arms~
Aldan Vian

Re: I have some things to say...

Post by Aldan Vian »

Bandorkai wrote:Where is the troll's bane precious guard, no replies to these reports I know a bit about the guiards myself you see... None are around and most are lazy fools very few actually devote themself though being a man whom should be jailed I have not a speak but think upon my words people of troll's bane... your nobles do not care for you as I once did but you've lost my service aswell as one other's I bid you farewell and good luck.

*a masked figure is seen writing on a parchment placing it with the others*

~yours Truly Mr.Arms~
Actualy they lost the service of three.

Signed,
A shadow in the night
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

I am filing a complaint for the following crimes, commited today against myself by one Ms. Pellandria, Warlock.

- Kidnapping
- Threatening behaviour
- Offensive use of magic
- Intentionally offensive behaviour
- Disobeying a noble within the walls of Troll's Bane
- Heresy, in disobeying the validity of the Inquisition.

She commited each of these acts against my person, and I believe that she must be punished for it.

In Eldan's Name,

Expleti
A. Carthusiana, Archbishop of Troll's Bane
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

Pellandria has been captured and detained.

~Dain~Laiden~

Another parchment is attached under

There seems to be some concern about the events leading to the Chancellor of Silverbrand, Amrothar's writing. Mellen likes to make light of her ban which she received by attacking town officials in the first place. While she was in town, I chased her out. I then chased her and her young male companion when they attempted to re-enter the town. They then fled to Silverbrand in hopes of evading justice. I followed them, thinking Silverbrand would not mind aiding in the capture of a criminal. Mellen's companion was armored and standing in my way while I tried to chase her. After many times of asking them to stop, I attacked the boy. He was armored and responded with attacking back. When this happened an unknown(to me) human was observing in Silverbrand. This man aided the boy in my attack. Mellen soon joined in. The boy ran away, as he was not injured. When Mellen saw this she followed him. The unknown man then halted as well. After this, Amrothar came around the corner telling me that I had better stop or armed guards would attack me. After an exchange of words, none relating to how I came to attack Mellen's friend, I went back in search of Mellen; I could nor find her. Also, I never actually attacked Mellen.

Because of this, the boy Mellen was with and Mellen are not allowed on the territories of Troll's Bane.

~Dain~Laiden~
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

My humble thanks to the guard.

Ex. A. Carthusiana
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Pellandria has been released from the jail after paying a fine to the government of Trollsbane.

~Lord Roland Ross,
Magistrate of Trollsbane~
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

I would like Velendil removed from the guard and placed in jail for the following reasons.

Stealing/damage of property.
He went to the Farmer's Union, and attacked and killed many of the sheep.
Harrassment.
He has harassed me while I was trying to move a man who was unconcious to a good place for him to rest, and has demanded others for information such as where they have gotten armor, or demanded that they train with him.
Defamement.
Reports have been said that he is trying to frame Elle Hartstone of a crime she did not commit.
Assult, as well as Unneccasary violence.
After he asked a few people to train, and they said no, he attacked them with a sling and stone.
Provoking others.
Velendil constantly confronts and acts aggrisvely to others, trying to make them cause issues.
Disturbance.
While trying to move injured people, or trying to help injured, he continues to say that I have no right to treat people, and he disturbs others as they are trying to go about their daily business.

Many have said he is out of control as a guard, and generally off his rocker. I have seen him training in town and in general causing various other problems. Please do something about this immediatly.
Artimer Fault.
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Velendil is hereby given one dwarven week to meet with me at his own convince to answer some questions,
He is required to either arrange a meeting with me at some point during this dwarven week or to find me when I'm in town.

~Lord Roland Ross,
Magistrate of Trollsbane
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

The Archbishop and his inquisition, which I shall call ~bandits~ in the following pergament, have a history of crimes by now, thus I will list the lawbreaks they allready have done in my presence.

Assault and robbery- The bandits not only attacked me, but also stolen the firegem, that once sat on my firewand, whitnesses are Olive aswell as Rachael, an to me unknown men entered just before they attacked me, as this whole scene was within the walls of elizas shop, she aswell would count as a whitness.

Concealing-The bandits aswell as the priester walk among the town mostly concealed, as the archbishop has no claim as an citizen let alone a noble in trollsbane ground he should, along with his comerades, be punished.

Conspiracy to commit a Crime-The archbishop several times not only supported but also approved the wrong doings of the bandits, fully aware that his bandits attack harm people without obviou reason.

Resistance against guards/resitance against arrest- The bandits several times not only resisted guards, but also fleed as they allready where on the way to the jail.

Concealment of identity-The archbishop several times claimed to be a noble, while the law clearly states that his noble status is just activ in his Borough.
It seems that he is not even a citizen of trollsbane as such and thus is claim to be a noble in any way are wrong.

Claiming false status to Authorities- as the archbishop himself wrote in his ~crime report~ about me, he think he is an noble, thus not only telling it to a stranger as myself, but to the authorities, as he is infact not a noble and not even a citizen, his claimis wrong and should be punished.

Threat and duress- The bandits aswell as the bishop are guilty of said crime, as they several times forced people to follow their ~sense of right and wrong~ with weapons aswell as words.

It is time that Trollsbane openly gives the hunt free for those criminals, before tey attack and hurt even more people.

~Pellandria~
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Vern Kron wrote:I would like Velendil removed from the guard and placed in jail for the following reasons.

Stealing/damage of property.
He went to the Farmer's Union, and attacked and killed many of the sheep.
Harrassment.
He has harassed me while I was trying to move a man who was unconcious to a good place for him to rest, and has demanded others for information such as where they have gotten armor, or demanded that they train with him.
Defamement.
Reports have been said that he is trying to frame Elle Hartstone of a crime she did not commit.
Assult, as well as Unneccasary violence.
After he asked a few people to train, and they said no, he attacked them with a sling and stone.
Provoking others.
Velendil constantly confronts and acts aggrisvely to others, trying to make them cause issues.
Disturbance.
While trying to move injured people, or trying to help injured, he continues to say that I have no right to treat people, and he disturbs others as they are trying to go about their daily business.

Many have said he is out of control as a guard, and generally off his rocker. I have seen him training in town and in general causing various other problems. Please do something about this immediatly.
Artimer Fault.

Aye. he also attacked me and sent me to the cross while I was in town. He also stole my bag. Then he tried to fine me and say I was resisting arrest!

Signed,
Brian Silverheart
~goldsmith~
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Evan Ross wrote:Velendil is hereby given one dwarven week to meet with me at his own convince to answer some questions,
He is required to either arrange a meeting with me at some point during this dwarven week or to find me when I'm in town.

~Lord Roland Ross,
Magistrate of Trollsbane
Velendil is suspended from duty until this has been settled.

~-~Archduchess Joxia Doral~-~
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

I have recieved yet another report against velendil. A copy of it is below.

Jon,

I want to file a complaint against Velendil again. I don't know who to write to, but if you could speak on my behalf, I would appreciate it. Velendil came up to me today while I was sitting under the Eldan Oak. I had just come from my husband lying on the ground in a coma, and I was upset and angry. He comes up and begins to make references to Altrix. Then he goes on to say I ruined Jhon's love of getting stones thrown at him. He asks me why I did that. At this point I turn and tell him I'm not in the mood. I ask him to leave. I'm upset and angry, and the last thing I wanted was to hear the elf make references about my husband. He tells me that I'm provoking him and should release my anger in a legal way. He then walks off, telling me that provocation is a crime. Please, do something about him. If I have to go to a trial to face allegations from him because of his prejudice, I'm leaving the town. This is ridiculous, and I don't think that a guard should act as such. I'm also told by Jhon that he accused Artimer and Jhon of murdering Altrix. Please put a stop to this if you can.

Thank you,

Elle

~Jon~
The Harbringer Family

The fool attacked my brother...

Post by The Harbringer Family »

Velendil had attacked my brother while we sparred no provocation I had warned him many times he still proceeded he nearly killed my brother and attacked me smileing saying your just jealous becuase Im a guard... I had fought him and nearly killed him I gave the items to my brother whom had been attacked I did warn him MANY times to stop...

~William Harbringer~
Ataniel

Post by Ataniel »

William assaulted me while I was standing by the river flowing through the town and sent my spirit to the cross. He pillaged my body and robbed it of my ancestral bow, 40 wind arrows, and my bag with two elven swords among other belongings. -Velendil

His brother Garthan was training with me. We both fought after agreeing to fight each other.
cheffu

Post by cheffu »

Velandil is a loose nut, who seems to think it is ammusing
to attack people when they are sparring without any warning ((OOC removed)). If he is allowed to continue training, following people around,
demanding free items, and attacking at will, he will become a more serious problem. How can such a person ever be accepted into the town guards?
Is there no screening process to determine what KIND of guards they will be?
Good gods this guy has been a bother and a problem from the beginning.
If he attacks me again I shall ghost him straight away without reservation, as is my right to defend myself.

Elrohir
The Harbringer Family

Velendil dont be stupid.

Post by The Harbringer Family »

Velendil dont be stupid you think my brother whom you attacked randomly is going to be on your side? I have Garthan Harbringer as a witness, and you best stay away from him you touch my brother again I'll have your head for sure.
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

Rules wrote:1. Posts that are no stories or description of ingame events should fit into the scheme of a billboard. Please refrain from endless exchanges of opinions of characters.

2. Only in-character posts, please. Keep OOC-informations to a bare minimum