Pinned in Trollsbane: Crime Reports

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

In the defence of the woman Mellen,
Mellen has recently been injured, and I believe her head was struck, badly. It was treated, but it may be part of the cause of her actions. I ask that you please do not harm her, as I fear she may not be aware of what she is doing.

Artimer Fault.
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Vern Kron wrote:In the defence of the woman Mellen,
Mellen has recently been injured, and I believe her head was struck, badly. It was treated, but it may be part of the cause of her actions. I ask that you please do not harm her, as I fear she may not be aware of what she is doing.

Artimer Fault.
It's interesting how you forget to mention that she was injured during Silverbrand's attack against the town yesterday.

~Unsigned~
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

To the unsigned;
I was unaware of how she was injured, I just knew that she was treated in Troll's Bane hospital. If she was taken into the Hospital in town, I would have expected that she was not attacking Troll's Bane. Though if Troll's Bane wishes that we do not treat the injured, and that we are to slaughter the ones who attacked us, I can not comply, seeing as how anyone can lie and say they were injured in some other sort of instance, and follow Troll's Bane. Also, thank you for rewriting my parchment, I was afraid some might not be able to read it incase my hand writing was too sloppy. I appreciate this dearly, and I appreciate you clearing up the misunderstanding I had about the woman. I promise I will not intentionally help those warring against the city, within the city if it is expressly written by the merciful souls that are within the council.

Yours,
Artimer Fault.
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

In fact it was me that she attacked and she should not be allowed to enter Trolls Bane at all. The same goes for any others who raised arms against any citizens of Trolls Bane.

~-~Archduchess Joxia Doral~-~
Zeshyrr

Post by Zeshyrr »

The rogue lizard Taliss has made a violent assault and attack on my person without warning. He attempted the vicious deed with dual swords by the town well after hearing a few words he disagreed with. Although he was unable to harm me, I report this to the guard for the safety of the townspeople. If this rogue lizard Taliss is seen be wary and on guard because he is armed and dangerous. He should be captured on sight like the other rogue lizard Squee.

To the rogue lizard Taliss: I beseech you to answer for your crime. Surrender yourself immediately to the town guard for arrest and imprisonment if you have any backbone left to you. Do not leave the town people living in fear with a criminal on the loose.

Master Zesh
Zeshyrr

Post by Zeshyrr »

The following parchment seems to be stained by several dark red drips of blood and the writing seems shaky as if the writer lacked strength...

The rogue lizard Taliss attempted an assault on me again and this time he succeeded by coming up behind me to slash and hack at me with his swords until I fell down from heavy loss of blood. I awoke to find that the rogue lizard Taliss had bound me hand and foot. He proceeded to drag me around bleeding though I still was.

Finally he dragged me all the way to the old library shrine and he began rambling about a trial to the other lizard present Lesska. When the lizard Lesska refused to operate his "trial" for him, the rogue lizard Taliss came at me with his swords and slashed at me until I lost consciousness once again from heavy bleeding. A short elf present called "Whisper" seemed to be in collaboration with the rogue lizard Taliss as he blocked the door so that the rogue lizard Taliss could torture me at his leisure.

I did not retaliate in any way, taking his painful sword slashes throughout the tortuous ordeal, because I believe the rogue lizard to be half mad and because I believe strongly in nonviolence. I feel only compassion and sympathy for him, but I have related my ordeal for the benefit of other innocents who may fall prey to his violence.

Master Zesh
Pterry

Post by Pterry »

A smaller parchment is pinned under Zeshyrr's:

To whom it may concern,

I was in the tailoring workshop this evening when I heard the noise of an argument outside. I went out to see what was the matter and found the lizardmen Taliss and Zeshyrr in a heated dispute. Zeshyrr was bleeding heavily from several wounds. Taliss was not noticeably wounded.

I asked what had happened. Taliss told me that Zeshyrr had declared war on Zzyathis. Zeshyrr denied this. Taliss said that Zeshyrr had sworn that the Order of the Virgin Lotus would drive the lizards who currently reside in Zzyathis out of that place. Zeshyrr corrected him, saying that only Taliss himself would be driven out. I asked Zeshyrr why he wanted to drive Taliss out of Zzyathis. He replied that Taliss was a butcher and a rogue. I asked why he called Taliss a butcher and a rogue, and he pointed to his wounds. I pointed out that, according to Taliss, the wounds came after the threat to drive Taliss out of Zzyathis. I never received a satisfactory reply to this point.

I cannot claim to know what has transpired between Taliss and Zeshyrr. The lizardwoman Lesska (whom I know well and whose honesty I trust) seemed to prefer Taliss's account of the events over Zeshyrr's, but she declined to offer definitive judgment absent a proper trial. The elf Whisper (whose honesty I have no reason to distrust) suggested that Zeshyrr had attacked Taliss.

Taliss asked that I relate what I saw this night. I have done so.

~Thigmophiles.
Zeshyrr

Post by Zeshyrr »

It is well known that the rogue lizard Taliss is against the peace process I have been struggling to carry forward. The rogue Taliss holds some deep personal grudge against the dwarven people and he has expressed not a few times his wish for the Silverbrand-Trollsbane War to continue. In fact he accosted me after the signing of the peace treaty, and has not stopped trying to interfere in the peace process as much as possible.

It is no wonder that the rogue Taliss is so closely aligned with the northern orcs who have been known for their violent ways. He shares much in common with them. I am afraid that the rogue Taliss' latest violent actions are but the first in a devious plan to put a halt to the peace process.

However, I want to let you know rogue Taliss that I did not fear you when you were torturing me, and I do not fear you now. The Arbitration shall continue and I will continue to exert myself for the peace and harmony of the island despite your threats.

Master Zesh
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Zzyahtis is neutral to the matters concerning Trollsbane and Silverbrand..We stayed out of it because it was not our business. Thee only reason you got involved was to bring glory to yourself in attempt to get a few more disciples in your obserd order.

~Taliss
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

I was working at the workshop last night when the elf Whisper stopped to talk to me. The lizard Zesh approached him and Whisper said that he wanted no trouble. Zesh then proceeded to attack him. I heard Whisper ask him several times to stop before he finally started to defend himself. In the end Whisper was badly injured.

Signed,
Carissa Underbough
Zeshyrr

Post by Zeshyrr »

Rogue lizard Taliss you have no right to speak on behalf of Zzyathis. A bloodthirsty butcher such as yourself does not represent the lizard people. Do not confuse your orc minions with the lizard people. A savage in lizardskin like you does not belong in Zzyathis.

Anyone who resorts to violence to me is nothing more than a barbarian.
orgis

Post by orgis »

this fishy better start showing respect to da orcs or weh have fishy at moros... orcs are no servants other than too da father, we have helped da other fishy before yub but you dare say us orcs are his minion!? meh hope your order is stronger dan da warlords sword if nubs you in trouble...

"ugings"
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Warning! There is a short very young man with white hair running about the city attacking people with poisoned daggers. He doesn't not appear to speak very much, and when he does it's incoherent babbling. He attacked the lizard Ssari without provocation near the hospital. When Lesska, Saigwin and I came to Ssari's aid, the man attempted to flee. I turned to try and find a Guard, and he attacked me from behind. He then fled again and returned to attack Saigwin with a bow and arrow. He was finally seriously injured, but fled again. He is still at large. Please take caution around him, he is very fast.

Carissa Underbough
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

The lizard known as Master Zesh is wanted for attacking the elf Whisper on two different occaisions and other crimes as well. He is to be jailed on sight by whatever means neccessary.

TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

I witnessed Masbut Gober cutting trees in town. When told that it was illegal he said that the law was unreasonable and unnecessary. I told him it was dangerous and he said that it was and he would call out caution, but then the guard would come and arrest him.

Carrisa Underbough
masbut gobeer

Post by masbut gobeer »

huhu
hörst du das Gerücht
huhu
wer weiss was nicht
huhu
alles wird wahr
huhu
was auch niemals war

oder war es doch
oder wird es erst
oder wird es nie

wer weiss

ach wie gut, dass ich weiss, dass ich nichts weiss

ein kleiner Zettel liegt auf dem Boden der Schmitte
xBaurusx

Post by xBaurusx »

A young Lizard has attempted on two occasions to both rob me and tie up a friend. Keep on the lookout.

~Kairne~
Llama

Post by Llama »

Would the young lizard's name be (by any chance) Squee`?

If you succeed in arrestign him, we'll be very interested in taking him off your hands.

~Szrenszor~
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

A dwarf was seen in town today with two serinjah swords drawn. He attacked a halfing man near the workshop. When the orcess Snatti happened by he told her that she could hunt him too, that the halfling liked it... He then shouted "Die!" and struck the halfling a few more times before grabbing a fishing rod and disappearing. The halfling left quickly thereafter and did not leave his name.

Carissa Underbough
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Hadrian_Abela wrote:Would the young lizard's name be (by any chance) Squee`?

If you succeed in arrestign him, we'll be very interested in taking him off your hands.

~Szrenszor~
* a note attatched to Szrenszors *

Indeed we do have Squee incarcerated.

TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

An orc attacked two people in town today. He didn't seem to speak the common language. He attacked unprovoked, he was seriously injured and fled.

Anne
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

The lizard Yech has been banned for six days from town for Assult and Threatening actions. Because Taliss spoke on Yech's behalf, the punishment will be no more severe unless another crime is committed.

~Dain~Laiden~
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Just a reminder to the Guards, It is the job of the Magistrate to decide on punishments for criminals.

~Lord Roland Ross~
Bandorkai

Crime report.

Post by Bandorkai »

A lizard named Yech (for short I dont know his full name) has attacked an elf and robbed a newcoming human he is banned for an ammount of three dwarven days.

~Bandorakai Armakon~
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

A small human boy was seen brandishing two daggers, one poisoned, in town last night. He was questioned and fled.
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Due to the fact that Yech was already banned for a previous crime, he is now to be jailed if seen in Trolls Bane again.

Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Before the mess gets out of hand, I just wish to inform the town ahead of time, I had to hit Leva a couple of time. I entered town and saw here chasing and stabbing a lizard and two orcs. I asked her to stop and explain the situation but she ignored me. I hit her once or twice to get her attention, she then explained the small group attacked her first.

I do not know the events before I arrived, though her and Harrok attacking and chasing is what I came upon.

~Taliss
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

The lizard Yech is once again to be arrested on sight if he seen within the walls of Trolls Bane. Do not ban him, do not fine him. I want him placed in the jail.

Bandorkai

Im sorry...

Post by Bandorkai »

Im sorry miss.Joxia but how can I jail someone if I have no key,nor Elessar he needs a key aswell and I have a request of the archduchess and captain might we obtain coat of arms so we may recognize each other and so others are not mistaken by impersonations.

~Bandorakai Armakon~
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Bandor,

Keys have been made and are being issued....And the engraved equipment is being worked out.