Parchments are placed in the shadiest parts of the isle.

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

The Flock

Parchments are placed in the shadiest parts of the isle.

Post by The Flock »

Fellow comrades of the night.

I call on those of you that wish to fly under one banner, to fight and look after one another and to make the decisions that are needed for our purpose that no other banner thus far has presented us with.

You may have heard of the society of the free, lead by Wolf and others, well I was one of them. Being it so that I was one helped it grow, I can aknowledge that the idea died as Wolf did, and that all others drifted as they had no common goals. The 'society' was a farse from the beginning, as the common goal was to cause mere chaos and run around like headless chickens with no purpose, resulting in much failure and jailings of comrades. This is no way to achieve anything, especially not protection and freedom.

Perhaps you feel the same as I, and wish for another calling where we will no longer be loners in this vast land of ever changing surcomstance, we shall play on the ignorance of the majority. Though I warn that this will be no petty theives guild, and like the society- religion isnt a factor, it will be a chance for us all to finally achieve whatever we like and help one another along the way... Be it revenge, riches, or respect - all under one banner.

Join me, and finally the ignorance of the land shall be judged.

A crow in flight has been sketched at the bottom, followed by a rough outline of a diamond.

A crow squaks by a nearby tree, perhaps it awaits reply. ((send PM))