Town Guard of Troll's Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

PopQuiz

Post by PopQuiz »

Estelwen and Orioli crimes have been paid for. They are no longer wanted for any crimes in Trollsbane.
zda

Post by zda »

mr. logarius was in town to day he was blowing people around with magic he blow me 2 times i asked him to stop he is bothering a bunch of people. he also blew brer and a lizzerd and wisper

thank you Zach Dawson
Last edited by zda on Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
zda

Post by zda »

a lizzerdss tried to set the smithy on fire along with the tailoring shop. we tried to catch her but she ran((she lodged once some one tired her again)) the lizzerd is know arrested.

zach
Last edited by zda on Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Grokk

Post by Grokk »

The parchment has been torn down.
Last edited by Grokk on Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PopQuiz

Post by PopQuiz »

As Per the determination of Anon D'Athen who was assigned this case, the following warning is issued:
A warning to Xavina who attacked Dranis, Jakane who attacked Dranis, and Dranis for harsh treatment of Xavina, We will not tolerate any more violent acts within Troll's Bane. We will not tolerate any more disturbances from any of you, on these lands.
Shandariel el Lysanthrai

Post by Shandariel el Lysanthrai »

I have to clear up something.

Dranis is a kidnapper who tortures children. Xavina is one of his victims. He kidnapped her to the isles of sirani where he broke her both feet and tortured her with several cuts to her body.

It is just understandable if she attacks a man who committed so many terrible things to her...

the guard should have understanding for the tortured soul of a girl and they shouldnt defend such a monster of a man

More the else...that monster should be taken care of before he commits this terrible crimes to any other child on Gobaith...Xavina hasn't been his only victim until now.

He is already banned from tol Vanima and we won't hold back should he dare to set foot to our isle. I encourage every settlement to do it the same. For the safety of our children.

Sincerly,

~Shandariel el Lysanthrai~
Anon of D'Athen

Post by Anon of D'Athen »

Shandariel el Lysanthrai,

We have arrested neither Xavina nor Jakane, but have issued a warning. As for Dranis, his crimes occurred in areas not belonging to the city of Trollsbane and as such are not under our jurisdiction. If the guard here policed the entire isle I do believe there would be an uproar from every other settlement within a day's travel. If he commits a crime on our land, I can assure you we shall handle such matters. Until then, he has a warning. Any further disturbance will be handled accordingly.

Anon of D'Athen,
Guard of Trollsbane
Khaeos

Post by Khaeos »

*takes the parchment down with a smile and burns it*
Last edited by Khaeos on Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
PopQuiz

Post by PopQuiz »

Udan Trollsbane is fined 10 silver for a violent act in Trollsbane. Please see a guard and pay the fine.
You were accused and Khaeos just provided a witness of your act.
Case proven.
~Squire Kenfric Shalpert
Khaeos

Post by Khaeos »

i would like to report a Orcess named Rukka

she threatened to kill me cause i didnt bow to her and say hello

i didnt even walk past her. i walking near her to go to my depot. then i started collecting herbs. she walks up and i over her some herbs. she goes all postal saying how she doesnt need those herbs and from now on when i see her i need to bow to her. yeah im not bowing to a Orc that i dont respect
Khaeos

Post by Khaeos »

*rips parchment*
Last edited by Khaeos on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grokk

Post by Grokk »

The letter has been removed and filed.
Last edited by Grokk on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boomer

Post by Boomer »

Stand your man and don't cry like a little treehugging baby!

~Darik Axtschwinger
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

A simple note is placed upon the board.

These incompetent town guards aren't even fit to wipe my boots.

<>
zda

Post by zda »

we have arrested a man by the name of sylmare gyrran he is in the bottom cell with out windows. he was arrested for robbing a man

Guard Zach Dawson
PopQuiz

Post by PopQuiz »

Khaeos wrote:
Grokk wrote:I call upon the Town Guard of Troll's Bane to seize and imprison the Dwarf who goes by the name of Udan Trollbane.

The Dwarf is a liar and an fraud. It is a commonly known fact that the real Mister Trollbane was tragically killed many years past. A statue was constructed in honour of his memory. This Dwarf desecrates his memory simply because he wishes to seize the throne of Troll's Bane and appoint himself King.

I was today assaulted by this Dwarf within the town's walls. He came at me with a sword and, were it not for the interference of Mister Don Andrew, may have killed me.

Please do not allow this criminal to continue walking our streets.

Signed,
Edric Galthor.

Mister Edric,
Udan Trollbane is the real Udan. He never died. He went to the mainland for a while and then came back. Lets see your proof that he is not.

Another note, you dont exactly seem to include what you did to deserve that. Yes he did come at you with a sword. But why dont you put what you did to him? Ill tell you why, cause you deserved it. I was there and i saw it all!! Me and Udan were setting there talking and i was calming him down cause he was really depressed. He was betrayed by his friends. So you come over and start making fun of him and insulting him! I told you to be quite and leave. I warned you to hush! No, you kept on! Verbaly abusing him! I dont know who you think you are but you are not the Prince. You do not have clearance to make such accusations and to speak your mind clearly. If you dont like someone then dont speak with them! Its that simple! The last thing you do is provoke a fight! You taunted him! He hit you once with his sword and then stopped and let you walk on and thats when Don got inbetween you two cause what did you do again? started running your mouth!! you dont learn do you!! Udan walked off and sit back down. He could have chased you. but he didnt. Next time chose your words carefully. Ask don! it wasnt just Udan! you both were acting like children!!!
Kenfric files the letter of witness along with the accusation, in a folder labeled Criminal Udan
Khaeos

Post by Khaeos »

*rips the note down bitterly and throws it*
Last edited by Khaeos on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

((Khaeos, all posts on the guild board are RP'd try changing "deleted" to "Tipped/taken down" and reposting to "putting the note up"))
Ether Gabely

Post by Ether Gabely »

I have sent interrogatory words to the Captain of the Guard.
I've yet to receive anything back.

Is this normal?

With respect,
Ether of Gabely
King Udan Trollbane

Post by King Udan Trollbane »

*rips the parchment down*
Last edited by King Udan Trollbane on Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
orgis

Post by orgis »

The reason I attacked udan was to defened Zach Dawson, I found the dwarf attacking the guard and seen that he needed help, I have no idea why he would claim other wise

~ser~
King Udan Trollbane

Post by King Udan Trollbane »

Ask Zach, I never attacked him.
HeXiS

Post by HeXiS »

* the man walks up removing the letter carefully and folds it placing it in his bag*
Last edited by HeXiS on Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
zda

Post by zda »

*the man walks up and removes the note and folds it up and puts it in a small bag on his robe*
Town Guard of TB

Post by Town Guard of TB »

Ruler of Troll's Bane:
Anarius of Lonewood

Duke Geralt Devan
Duke Roland Ross

Town Magistrate:
Edric Galthor

Members of the Town Guard: (updated)

Captain:
Sir Edwin Ythryn (Military Advisor)

Lieutenent:
Aeris

Sargeant:
Darius Kain

Guards:
Squire Tirrend Skye
Page Anon D'Athen
Zach Dawson
Page Dranis
Orgnolf
Last edited by Town Guard of TB on Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:22 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Town Guard of TB

Post by Town Guard of TB »

We are proud to announce, an expansion of the services provided to the Town of Trolls Bane. Please see the note above for details of new positions among the government here.
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

As per personal request, I am having Udan Trollbane banned from my lands.

- Anarius of Lonewood
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Now Anarius, you have chosen to ban the very namesake of your domain from these lands? What crimes has he committed that justified such an action?

~Sir Jonathan Cain
Aeeriss

Post by Aeeriss »

*The note is carefully removed, and placed below the one which was moved*
Last edited by Aeeriss on Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Derion

Shan

Post by Derion »

Dranis I say only one thing to believe one has to pay the kind of old too stupid did you nichteinmal my art history and I listened to you again wiederholle Chamber of First nchdem she screamed you have seen nothing and that is one hundred percent sure.

~ Dranis

If someone does NOT sign their post with their name, you cannot assume that it was made by the character the board-account was made for. Keep this into account at all, ALL times!