Town Guard of Troll's Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

ALL MEMBERS OF THE GUARD ARE EXPECTED TO BE APART OF A MILITIA FORMING TO PROTECT TROLLS BANE

~-~Archduchess Joxia Doral~-~
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Altrix has been relieved of duty as the captain of the town guard. Replacing him is Dain Laiden.

Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

The young boy Thomas as well as the young girl Mellen have each been given a three day sentence.
Any confiscated goods should be returned upon release.

~Lord Roland Ross~
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

The halfling Boaz has been detained for attempted murder. After seven days he will be released.

~Dain~Laiden~
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

One ob our bruddahs habe been attacked in oomie town and been seriously injured!

Da oomie Leva attacked togethur wit one ob her frriend, a miner ob desert town.

Orcs demand justice!

Chief Rugh'toh
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Jeferson Grey has been recruited into the guard.

Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

Rugh'toh wrote:One ob our bruddahs habe been attacked in oomie town and been seriously injured!

Da oomie Leva attacked togethur wit one ob her frriend, a miner ob desert town.

Orcs demand justice!

Chief Rugh'toh

Da Green Alliance served up fer justice!

Oomie Leva and involved miner ob desert town nub guilty any more in dis affair.

Two gods, one skin, one alliance!
Chief Rugh'toh
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Garick Draken is the new Lt. in the town guard.

And welcome Tak back as a recruit.

And Elessar has been promoted to full guard.
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

Orcs hab been attacked in town! Da Chief and a bruddah hab been cowardly attacked, knocked out and tings stolen!

Da mighty Horde demands justice!

Seven dwarven days yoo hab to find bandits and hang dem!

Ib yoo nub succeed in dat, greenskins whub come to town and take revenge at own discretion!! *a large blood drop is next to this word*

Chief Rugh'toh
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

ATTENTION ALL GUARDS

There are two men,claiming to be brothers robbing and attacking citizens and members of the guard. As these men are stronger than most of the thieves we usually deal with I am asking that all guards spend as much time in town as possible. I do not reccomend any one person trying to apprehend them unaided.

Gregory Hardcast

Post by Gregory Hardcast »

Does this green alliance simply turn Trollsbane into the dogs of the orcs? Why should they be forced to hunt those who attacked orcs outside of our soil? The orcs have many able warriors, they are no helpless innocents. I doubt they would do this for us, if the tables were turned. It sounds to me like cheiftain Rugh'toh is simply looking for an oppurtunity to test his sword-arm, hence the threat. Are we so frightened of him that we must rush around to carry out his demands?

This is foolishness.

~Hardcast
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Evidently Mister Hardcast, you need to learn how to read. The very first line in the chiefs letter states that they where attacked IN TOWN. Learn to read facts before trying to make yourself look good.

~Lord Roland Ross~
Gregory Hardcast

Post by Gregory Hardcast »

I read perfectly well sir. He mentions 'town', but nothing else. He makes no statement as to which town. He may be reffering to his own clan-home, it is unclear. Furthermore, is there more evidence of this other than the Cheiftains word? Perhaps a citizen who viewed the crime? If so, i will retract my earlier statement.

My only concern is for the town. If it were for myself, i would never have got involved.

~Hardcast
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Mister Hardcast,

Thes bandits attacked regular citizens of Trolls Bane and guards as well. We are not hunting these men because of Chief Rugh'toh's parchment.

And I can assure you, your concern needless. But if you want to be useful, the guard is recruiting.

Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

Six days left till da green skins solve da problem on green skin way.

Oomie Hardcast's head might beh one ob da first rolling ober da ground fer his unrespectful words.

Chief Rugh'toh
masbut gobeer

Post by masbut gobeer »

Ich arbeite friedlich an einer Laute. Da tritt Bandorakai hinter mich und greift mich an. Er drischt mit einem Schwert auf mich ein. Er verletzt mich.
Ein kleiner Mann schickt mich aus der Stadt, ich solle fliehen. Plötztlich seh ich überall einen roten Schein. Ich eile aus der Stadt.

Bandorakai ist ein hinterlistiger Mörder. Wer schützt ihn noch? Die hohe Regierung?

Kaum bin ich zurück in der Stadt taucht der Irre wieder auf und greift mich an. Dieser gemeine, hinterhältige Mörder sollte man auf eine einsame Insel verbannen.
Bandorakai muss verurteilt werden!

Ich bin unbewaffnet und er greift an. Oldra sei dank gibt es noch Leute wie der kleine Mann, der mir besteht.

Masbut Gobeer
K.S.

Post by K.S. »

Bandorakai ist dem Wahnsinn anheim gefallen.
Er griff Masbut Gobeer an, verletze einen Priester beinahe tödlich und streift nun auf der Suche nach Harok mordend durch Trolls Bane.
Auch Roland Ross und Joxia Doral drohte er zu richten. Sein Tun rechtfertigt er dadurch, dass er noch Rache zu üben habe an vielen aus der Stadt.
Des Weiteren verehrt er die dunkle Halbgöttin Bjolmur. Ich bitte die Wachen die Gefahr zu tilgen.

~ Kristen d'Arc

Bandorakai has been driven mad by the demigod Bjolmur, whom he worships.
He attacked Masbut Gobeer, almost killed a priest in Trolls Bane and now searches Harok, to harm him.
He also threatens to take care of Roland Ross and Joxia Doral.
He justifies his evil deeds by saying that he has to take revenge on several persons of Trolls Bane. I ask the guard to avert the danger.

~ Kristen d'Arc
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Bandorakai has been apprehended after burning the Seahorse. He will be charged with that and all othe offenses listed here and in the towns crime reports.

Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Please welcome Jonathan Cain as a guard for Trolls Bane.

Eisenbein

Post by Eisenbein »

Is this a joke?

Because if it is, it's a really really bad one.

We held endless negotiations, payed high tributes and didn't punish a murderer. We even gave you our tavern, people of Trollsbane. We solved our conflict in a peaceful way in the end, we even started to talk about trade relations again.

And this day, your so-called "Captain" walks on our ground, with unsheated weapons in an obvious real bloodlust searching for a little girl to kill? Then he wounded her badly, and a man who wanted to protect her too. Another brave man from the Nordmark nearly was a victim of him afterwards. He threatened to fight us, the dwarves of Silverbrand, and obviously tried to provoke me to a fight by insults.

This scenario sounds quite familiar to me.

Archduchess Doral, please tell your captain that he should watch out and not restart the whole thing we had to care for only weeks before, if this is also your aim, after that incident I'm not so sure about it anymore.

Because the competitions of Irmorom take place at the moment, and these are peaceful games to lead us together again, I'll not forbid him to come here again. But in future there shall be other reasons for him to head our kingdom.

~~Amrothar Ironleg~~
Chancellor of Silverbrand
The Harbringer Family

Hello.

Post by The Harbringer Family »

This board here doesnt seem up-to-date does it... I thought mister Dain laiden was Captain, and where is my name, and Velendil's nor is jonathan cain's name there either he is soposedly a full guard there appears to be some laziness around can this be taken care of please?

~William Harbringer~
Eyepatch

Post by Eyepatch »

The Inquisitors and I request custody of the human Bandorakai Amorkan. He has ties to the cult of Balor De'Morte, whom we shall extract information of and continue with punishment.

~A Saurian~
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

To Amrothar,
While I can not speak on behalf of Joxia or the captain, I do know why he was there.

The young girl is mellen, whom attacked Captain Dain in the first place.
She was also banned from town and finds it entertaining to violate her ban.

Jonathan Cain.
Blay

Post by Blay »

Mellen did not attack Dain first, stupid guardy.

~unsigned
Town Guard of TB

Post by Town Guard of TB »

Changes in ranks and active guards have been abundant lately. All names were taken off of the list for the reason of inactivity(for the most part). If you currently hold a position in the guard, you still have it even though your name is not written. If you wish to keep your position you are required to write a letter to the captain of the guard. The letter may be left on the table of the guard house, if you do not have a key, slide the letter under the door ((Send all messages to this account)). If you cannot do this after three weeks, you position will be suspended until you meet with the captain or lieutenant.

In the interest of organization, the guard also asks The Crimson knights and The Knighthood of Gobaith to write their regiment of the guard. To insure that the people of Troll's Bane are represented, it would also be appreciated if these regiments contained no more than one third of the total guard members. Other members of your guilds may join the guard only if they are citizens of Troll's Bane.

Captain ~Dain~Laiden~

Please welcome William Harbringer as the newest recruit.
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Velendil was told via the boards to report in as soon as possible to speak with Magistrate Ross. I immediately suspended him from duty upon reading the reports.And this too was a few days ago. Everyone who has filed a complaint against him, be assured that he is no longer an active guard.

To Velendil : I hope you will not ignore your orders and expect you cease and desist from any guard duties. If you further harass and attack people at this point you will be considered nothing more than a common criminal, and so will also be treated like one. You would be wise to report to Lord Ross, Lord Verdazar, Captain Laiden, or myself as soon as possible. Most doves know how to find us if you would like to arrange a meeting time and place.

CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Odd. Just today Velendil was in town, claiming that Roland Ross, An Joxia Doral not only found him not-guilty on all accusations, but instated him as a -full- guard.

Dain I'll be sending you that letter immediatly.

~Jon.~
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Velendil met with me and only me, We talked and I decided that for the time being his suspension would be over. After receiving TWO new reports of harassment, It would seem that the issue hasn't been solved, And the suspension stands once more.
He was not declared either Guilty or Not-Guilty for there was no sufficient time to do so. He was also reinstating into the Guard at the time, Although his rank was not changed.

Anyone who feels they have been mistreated by Velendil or any other guard for that matter, It would be helpful if you could send me a dove as soon as possible.

~Lord Roland Ross,
Magistrate of Trollsbane~
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

I did not promote him to full guard and was not aware that the Magistrate had spoken with him. I think he is not fit to be guard for Trolls Bane. He has no respect for the people or the authority above him. So I will make it clear and final here:Velendil is no longer a member of the guard.

If anyone is harassed or attacked by him please report it immediately on this board if no other representative is around.

~-~Archduchess Joxia Doral~-~[/b]
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Joxia Doral wrote:I did not promote him to full guard and was not aware that the Magistrate had spoken with him. I think he is not fit to be guard for Trolls Bane. He has no respect for the people or the authority above him. So I will make it clear and final here:Velendil is no longer a member of the guard.

If anyone is harassed or attacked by him please report it immediately on this board if no other representative is around.

~-~Archduchess Joxia Doral~-~[/b]
He won't live much longer anyway.

Signed,
A Cultist