A Call to Duty

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Bellringer

A Call to Duty

Post by Bellringer »

A messenger boy is seen pinning up parchments in cities throughout the island, he is out of breath, and when asked says that "The Archbishop wont let me stop running...Not yet."
People of Gobaith,

Each of us here knows how fragile the world is, and how easily it can shatter for any one of us, at any moment; none more so than our sadly and recently deceased Bishop of Trollsbane, Aldan Vian.

His death, however, causes an imbalance within the island, as now Trollsbane is lacking a Bishop! So, for those of you that want to help preserve this delicate island, I give you this offer: If you contact me within the next seven days, telling me why you feel you should be Bishop of Trollsbane then I will give you the position, so long as you show yourselves capable.

Faith must be returned to this lost island, and the time for action starts now. With the other Bishops you will continue our fight against heresy, and pseudo-faiths, and begin to preach true religion once more upon these blessed shores!

This application is only open to religious males. They may not be a follower of Moshran.

In Eldan's Name,

Expleti A. Carthusiana, Archbishop of Trollsbane
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

Brothers!

Please, consider putting your talents to use for the Archbishopric! We need you now, as ever.

In Eldan's Name,

Expleti A. Carthusiana, Archbishop of Trollsbane