Hellbriar at the Druid House

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Taiah

Hellbriar at the Druid House

Post by Taiah »

((open roleplay))

Walking to known areas of Gobaith in hopes of finding food before her journey to conquer the hated monsters up north, Taiah halts abruptly having gone a little further then had planned but knowing the sight she sees is not usual. Holding out her hand to someone unseen she softly whispers as she pulls her old broadswords from their sheaths "stay here, I'll go look" then turns speaking just a little louder "I know, yes, it looks a little like what some have called Hellbriar, that place we took the wrong ship to once". Cautiously making her way toward the door of the Druid house stepping all around the obstacle before bravely taking just one step on it, her throat so tight no voice would have escaped even if she had tried to speak, Taiah finally returns with red hair appearing tangled and windblown as another whisper can be heard "it seems harmless but that doesn't mean it will stay that way, I'll leave a message to let others find the cause." There is an unsigned note placed on the post at the side of the road leading to the Druid house.

The gods that smiled on them, now send Hellbriar inside the gate of the Druid house. What does this portend?