Southfields

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Evan Ross

Southfields

Post by Evan Ross »

ImageImage

The Land
ImageImage

The Laws

All laws of Trollsbane are applicable to Southfields.

Further more, The following laws are in effect in Southfields:
* Use of others private properties for gathering resources is strictly forbidden without written permission from Baron Roland Ross, his Heirs, or the owner of said property is strictly forbidden.
Punishable may include a heavy fine, confiscation of 2/3 of the illegally gathering of resources and a prison sentence up to 3 dwarven days.

* The sale of Slaves in the district of Southfields is forbidden without a Slaver License which can be purchased from Baron Roland Ross for a small sum of 3 silvers.
Punishment includes a fine of 25 silver for any caught breaking this law.
Citizens of Trollsbane are not required to purchase a license.
Any person (who is not a citizen) owning property in Southfields is not required to purchase a License should the trade be done on their private property.

* The gathering of resources in Southfields may only be gathered by a person holding a Gathering License purchased from Baron Roland Ross for a sum of 5 silver.
A fine of 15 silver as well as confiscation of 2/3 of the illegally gathered resources for any caught breaking this law.
Citizens of Trollsbane are not required to purchase a license.
Any person (who is not a citizen) owning property in Southfields is not required to purchase a License should the gathering of resources be done on their private property.

* Use of any tools found in Southfields is strictly forbidden without a License is strictly forbidden without a Traders License which may be purchased for 10 silver from Baron Roland Ross.
Punishment includes a 20 silver fine and confiscation of any produced goods.
Any person (who is not a citizen) owning property in Southfields is not required to purchase a License should the act of crafting be done on their private property.

* The Marshall, Administrator and Lord of Southfields have the right to declare any person Bannished from the lands of Southfields.

~Sir Roland Ross,
Baron of Southfields~
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Lords: The lord is the current ruling noble, The current Administrator and the current Marshall.

~Sir Roland Ross, First Baron of Southfields

~Artimer Fault, First Administrator of Southfields

Citizens: A citizen is defined as anyone owning land, or anyone who has been accepted as a citizen. This also permanently includes all past Administrators and Marshalls.
Citizens of Southfields are also considered Citizens of Trollsbane.

~Bernie Bottoms
~Dante Blade
~Fooser
~Sarkandar
~Tyr

Residents: A Resident is defined as any person currently living in Southfields. Includes slaves, servants not accepted as citizens and people not owning land not accepted as citizens. Anyone who has been denied Citizenship is automatically made a Resident.

~Constance Rosegard

Outsiders: An Outsider is anyone who has not applied for Citizenship, is not a resident and is not an Outlaw.

Outlaws: Anyone declared an Outlaw by the Lords of Southfields is banished from the lands of Southfields and Trollsbane. Should they enter Southfields without first declaring a Truce, they face the penalty of Death.

~Uaxgor
Last edited by Evan Ross on Sat May 16, 2009 7:18 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Projects:
Our current project is gathering materials for our Manor. This manor shall include a workshop, depot, two rooms available for rent, a courtroom and the Lords Chambers. Although I well personally gather anything that I can, All donations are appreciated.
For this project we need approximately:
Numbers in red are how much is currently held by the Lord.
7 Gold 97 Silver,

4590 apple boards,
3200 naldor logs,
3000 conifer boards, 750
50 buckets, 13
1 carving tools,
1 plane,
1 set of smithing tools (tong, hammer),
1 set of smithing tools (crucible-pincer, tong, hammer),

60 iron ingots, Completed
2700 bricks,
530 coarse sand, Completed
56 saw, Completed
108 hammers,
3100 pins,
1540 pins and cotters.

((Based on latest Building Rules))

~Sir Roland Ross,
Baron of Southfields~
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Sarkandar has been added to the list of Citizens and is the official Lumberjack and Carpenter of Southfields.

Bernie Bottoms has also been accepted as a Citizen and has been made the Miner and Blacksmith of Southfields.

~Sir Roland Ross,
Count of Southfields~
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

M'lord,

I am working on those 3000 pins. I should have them completed in a dwarven week. I'll try to give 1500 of them to Sarkandar to make the pins&cotters.

I already have smithing tools you can collect. When can we meet?

I am also progressing in my craft, as I can now make Shields of the Sky and Light Mercenary armor.

~Bernie Bottoms, esquire
sarkandar

Post by sarkandar »

I'm starting on the logs. I'll have them soon as well.

Sarkandar
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Constance Rosegard has become a resident of Southfields.

~Baron Roland Ross~
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

The lizard Uaxgor has been banned indefinitely from Trollsbane after he assaulted a dwarf, and resisted punishment until I had to use force to drive him from town. This banishment can only be lifted by the archdukess, high judge, captain of the guard, or myself. If he is seen in town, he is to be removed by any means, and be cautious, he is armed and dangerous.

He is also banned from the lands of Southfields.

Altrix,
Lieutenant of the Guard
Marshal of Southfields
bdgdkay

Recruits

Post by bdgdkay »

I have spoken with, and recruited both Dante Blade, and Tyr, into the Army of Southfields. As such, they are now also citizens of Southfields. It is good to see that we are growing in numbers.

Altrix
Marshal of Southfields