War in SB!

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Friedwulfa

War in SB!

Post by Friedwulfa »

Because of the lost of the fight against the orcs of the northern mountains i will pay respect to them. I invite Chief Rugh'toh to give him a gift gor showing my respect!

Respectfully
Queen Friedwulfa Silverblade of Silverbrand

((If you see me online, just come ;) ))

((EDIT: Change "ob" into "of" because somebody guessed it could be make more trouble.. Non-rp aber wen juckts?))
Last edited by Friedwulfa on Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

If this beinks so then the Father's wrath beinks settled, as beinks honoursks. Even if Fenrin forcinks his race to payinks for his follysks, it havinks been repaired. I pronouncinks the debt clearedsks. Though, lettinks this be a warninks to anysks that would tempt the wrath of the Father's childrinks in the futuresks. The Chief shallsks receive the obecience of the dwarfsks in person howeversks, to ensure our victory not goinks forgottinks.

With satisfactionsks,
Clan Shaman Grakir
Malkar

Post by Malkar »

Dear father,

I just brutally murdered and beat a orc child. Who do I give the body to for a sacrifice?

-A dwarf-
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Re: War in SB!

Post by Juniper Onyx »

~Chester reads the news while in bed with the Flu~
Friedwulfa wrote:Because of the lost of the fight against the orcs ob the northern mountains i will pay respect to them. I invite Chief Rugh'toh to give him a gift gor showing my respect!

Respectfully
Queen Friedwulfa Silverblade of Silverbrand
"I can't believe it. I'm sick and there's a war?"

Aaachooo! Chester blows into a hankerchief.

"Unbelieveable" and shakes his head.

Chester stirs some honey into a warm ale, and drinks it fast. He sits and decides to write a letter to Queen Freidwulfa,

"My Queen,
I am so sorry I was not able to be there for you when you most needed my help. I am ashamed. Give the word, and I shall resign and travel away from here in my shame. But now is the time we must rebuild. The City and the dwarves are both in disrepair after two such wars, the demons, and now the Orcs. This cannot stand!

We are carved from the rock by Irmorom himself! What other race claims such a heritage! We are strong, like the mountains! We will not fail, we will not vanish!

Today, begins a new day. You can lead the way my Queen, we shall follow. Be strong, strong as the mountains.

Yer humble servant,
~Chester Coppepot
Grim_banned

Post by Grim_banned »

The large orc sits quietly in front of a fire, near the gates of Silverbrand. He has never left the site for too long since the attack started, always keeping his eyes on the dwarves movements. As he reads the parchment that the dwarves posted, he pours a bucket of water over the fire, takes his weapons and supplies, packs them all and just leaves, just as he came.. quietly.

The orcs never wanted a war, we wanted for the insult and the attack of the dwarves to be payed for. Seems that dwarves have honor afterall, admitting they have lost.
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

Meh whub come when meh hab time, Queen!

Chief Rugh
Delanroth Blackbird

Post by Delanroth Blackbird »

Dirty orcs. I certainly hope they stay north, where they belong.

-D