The time after...

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Shenandrea

The time after...

Post by Shenandrea »

((Closed RP except for those who know Shen. If you're unsure please ask via PM))

It feels different now, walking through the known streets of Trolls Bane. Keeping her arms crossed infront of her chest, Shenandrea absently walks around in town. Her eyes thoughtful, her face blank. After Ayla had to leave, she fell into lethargy. She still recognizes well known people, smiling faintly at seeing them, but those she just got to know, are unknown to her. Also she felt sorry for Zzss'aria, who mainly suffers under the memory loss. Still carrying the lizardess around in her hood, though for now not feeling attached to her, like it had been before she touched the lamp by accident. On her way through Trolls Bane, she saw Borgate getting barrels and other stuff into his storage. A smile crossed her lips, as she followed him into the warm room. Seeing no one she knows she walks fleet-footed through the room sitting down in one of the chairs at the fireplace. She gestured towards the working dwarf, who came to her.Give me one of your best wine, will you?the dwarf nodded moving to get the wine for her. She took off her coat, folding it upon her knees to look at the hood, seeing greyish-red scales. Lifting her hand to careful run them along the lizardess's comb, careful not to wake her up. Borgate came back with the wine and a goblet. In exchange she hands him some coins. Pouring the wine into the goblet she lets her thoughts trail off.
Last edited by Shenandrea on Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

Normally used to the winter weather, the cold seemed even more bitter to Juliana as she finally makes it back to Trolls Bane from up north. Stocking up on supplies from her depot, she begins her trip back almost reluctantly passing the road to the tavern. Seeing the welcoming light and craving the warmth she chuckles quietly to herself...

Well, it won't hurt to take a bow and some arrows back..I'll get them in the tavern depot.

Turning decisively, her mind made up she quickly opens the door keeping her cloak and hood up. As usual she stands in the entrance leaning on the now closed door, her armor making a quiet clang on the wood as her eyes adjust to the room. Finally seeing the woman at the bar, Juliana throws back the hood of her cloak revealing long pale blonde hair and with only a blink of her eyes as recognition finally enters her thoughts, she clears her throat speaking in a soft clear voice.

Greetings Shenandrea

Walking toward the depot as a gleam forms in her dark green eyes...

See any more demons lately?
Shenandrea

Post by Shenandrea »

Shenandrea doesn't react on the sound, Juliana's armor made on the wooden floor. At hearing the greeting from Juliana, Shenandrea tilts her head and looks questioning at the young woman.
Her facial expression still blank, her voice faint but suspicious now.
Greetings to you.“ after a few seconds she adds carefully Demons? Why do you ask me about Demons?“ She trys to hide her trembling hands with her coat as she continues looking at the woman. Nothing at her seemed familiar to Shenandrea.Demons, why should someone unknown to me ask me about seeing a demon lately? Can you explain this to me?Not waiting for Juliana's answer she turns to sit like she had before.
Pranck

Post by Pranck »

Joram wandered down the street until he finally came to the tavern.
When he stands in front of the door, he opens it slowly.
He goes inside and looks across the room, shortly after he closes the door.

"Ah...Shenandrea. Greetings", he say with a smile.

Now he looks to the other Women and nods to her "Greetings..."
Shenandrea

Post by Shenandrea »

Turning again on her chair Shenandrea now looks at the man standing at the door. The expression on her face unreadable as she nods slightly towards him.
She shifts her weight awkward on the chair, absolutely disliking the situation to be known by others but not knowing or better not to remember them.
Hesitatingly she offers him a faint but friendly smile, clearing her throat
"Greetings...." her words trail off as she couldn't remember the man's name.
Shifting her gaze now back to the woman, looking at her questioning awaiting an answer at her own question.
Pranck

Post by Pranck »

Slowly he enters into the room, towards the counter.
It takes place on a chair and looks to both.
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

Standing up from the depot Juliana pulls the hood of her cloak back up effectively hiding all but a few strands of her hair before looking with a slight puzzled expression toward Shena then leans over the counter and whispers to her so quietly it probably isn't heard by anyone else "you don't remember bargaining with the demon?" Her eyes then roam toward the man entering, before backing slightly away blending more in the shadows. Hefting her bow in one hand and placing some arrows in the quiver on her back she again turns to Shena speaking slightly louder "You.. " pauses as if in thought briefly "you sometimes call me Juliana" then grins with eyes now lighter "if you don't remember the bargain with the demon, someday we will talk" she quickly glances to the man then back to Shena "in private". Juliana stands now and turning she moves with the grace of a fighter, her armor barely making a sound as she swiftly..almost unseen glides out the door.
Shenandrea

Post by Shenandrea »

Shenandrea gasps shocked at hearing Juliana's words."A bargain with a -demon-?" her voice quiet but appaled, she says while shaking her head anxiously. 'What have i -done-? This is much more worse than i thought it is.' She thought, still shaking her head, listening half-hearted to Juliana. Shenandrea finally manages to nod once,giving her a stuttering answer
"I think we should talk, but give me some time. First i need to get my controll on the recent situation back." her gaze follows juliana as she leaves the tavern. Scooping her chair back and grabbing her coat,saving the lizardess from falling out she stands. Worried and anxious, she now starts to pace around in the almost empty tavern, regardless that Joram still sits at the counter.
Pranck

Post by Pranck »

Joram looks to Shenandrea.
He just watched what she do.

"Is there a problem?"
Shenandrea

Post by Shenandrea »

Hearing Joram's voice Shenandrea stops pacing around at once and glares confused at him.
No! There is -no- problem! No problem -you- should bother yourself with!she says angrily. Then without any sign she turns on her heel and leaves the tavern, slamming the door shut behind her. She mumbles hasty and weary „Sorry Borgate!“ as she almost runs him over outside the tavern, while he's pushing the snow away from the street. Shenandrea jumps over a small snow drift before she runs towards the south gate. While running she slips into her coat, again taking care that the sleeping lizardess wont wake up. Finally outside the south gate she hurrys down south, following the road, towards the harbour. After some time of running she gets slower. Now walking she takes a closer look into the forrest she passes by. 'The oasis of the Fairys should be a place, I can think about everything.'she thinks before leaving the road. Slowly she walks into the forrest, passing its border. Arriving at the place she searches for Shenandrea sits down at one of the chairs around the table, closing her eyes.