Judgement times (( closed RP ))

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Na-Chaya

Judgement times (( closed RP ))

Post by Na-Chaya »

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Who will decide what right is or wrong ?

No one should be able to judge - at least no mortals.

She isn't a goddess, she is a child of nature, child of cherga and maybe a bit of Ushara, worshipping the free living creatures and the way of life and death.

The secrets are no secrets anymore to her, the air and water follow her by a snap of her fingers, the elements holding in her hand.
She isn't bad, she is neutral - like Cherga.

Some weeks ago, as the forrest was burned down, she turned in a hatefull mighty creature - sick of all what her wise amethyst eyes seeing in her crystalline ball -
sick of the abuse of nature, the mindless killing of animals.

Now that she lives a long time in peace her wrath was awaked like a volcanic eruption, hardly to stop.

But again - who decides what is wrong ? or what is right ?
All medals having two sides.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Watching Ashayen in her crystal ball her usual amethyst eyes are now like a silvery fire, the lips curled in a cruel small smile.

" Well done Sister, well done. But you had no real choice and this way you have chosen is a rough and stony one "

After a second of thoughtful silent she let the crystal ball glide in her velvet robe and whispers into the direction of the black shadow, which is obviously a big panther.

We will see if the creatures of this little Island are wisely enough to give me what I want - the scapegoat and peace for nature ... Or if they still decide to ignore all of life around them
- mindless and dumb

Graceful, with a quiet vicious laughter and gleeming eyes, she climbs down the ladder to her sleeping room in that secret place.
Last edited by Na-Chaya on Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Na-Chaya

Post by Na-Chaya »

It seems as she would feel every move of the knife which was cutting in the bark of the old oak and the burning tree in the Nordmark.

Her deadly pale face is distorted after this reactions.

The air around her chill down immediately as her whisper fills the dark room

This creatures are more uninterested in nature as i can believe. But they all will learn soon what it means to challenge mother nature - they will coming on her knees and beg to stop the refuse of the nature towards life -

Finally she loses her temper and a loud hateful piercing shriek cuts through the darkness, lightnings striking the place with powerful lights before the silence coming back and only the leaves softly whispering in the night breeze
Horde of Bandits

Post by Horde of Bandits »

*Watching Na-Chaya with his deep emerald green eyes, Bashyr's ears raise as she speaks. It is unclear how much the ebony panther understands yet he is always there to guard and protect her. With back slightly arched and tail twitching he extends his fierce claws just once gouging holes in the wood floor at her words then walks toward her with a deep low purr almost as if agreeing with her actions.*

Na-Chaya

Post by Na-Chaya »

Some days she is still watching the surroundings, listen to natures misery.

Most of all she observes closely this Barbarian Territory,noticing that the people there obey a natural path and religion, suprisingly having holy trees. Still upset about the burned tree - but her wrath is soother now.

Her plans to caught the big elf - this cruel object named *wolf* - making progress day by day.

Scratching over Bashyrs neck, as he slipped on her side, she murmurs :

Shouldn't forget my Sister - she has still much to learn, and its good to see her - We should visit her soon Bashyr

A faint smile played on her lips as she called a soft breeze to drag her on a unknown, hidden place.
Na-Chaya

Post by Na-Chaya »

Furrowed brows and silver lightnings in her eyes coming up if she watched her sisters doing.
Her usual soft voice growls deeply

Stupid little thing - what you doing ?

Her hand raised and with few whisperings she doing her work, watching the thunderstorm and the dark skies with a mischivious glint in her amethyst eyes.
Her soft giggle fills up the quiet room as she noticed the leaving of the other person and her sisters discomfort, soaked in the rain.

Oh - Cherga give me the patient I need with this young blood

She follows Ashayen, listen with a now more or less slightly amused smile, Ashayens whispering, before a real curious glint appears in her eyes as she spotted the wooden chest ---

Indeed, seems to be time to visit and survey the cave - Sister
Na-Chaya

Post by Na-Chaya »

Na-Chaya had headaches, yes this mighty witch had some pain, caused from situations she noticed at the whole Island.
First - but not really crucial - the situation around her *scapegoat* the big elf so-called *WOLF*. Anyone seems to want his head now - she had to capture him first. Her long silvery nail tips unpatiently the crystal ball and a deep exasperated sigh escaped from her lips.

Her whisper fills up the room, phantasmal and mighty

"And here we come to the second - and much bigger problem - * SISTER*. I had warned you - this man will only causing a impasse situation. Your brother is defy to death for you - but he alone is to weak to protect you all the time. This human bitch Kaelyn is a serious thread for my plans, too "

A thunderous growling let Bashyr duck down, well knowing she is simple in rage and better not to disturb in her thoughts.

" This beings acting moronic, without thinking. The man is the Problem - this damn Gregory - and Kaelyn should connive with Ashayen to teach him a lession he never should forget. Playing with hearts - tzk tzk tzk - such a foolish game ! - AND - I HAVE NO TIME FOR THIS RUBBISH ! "

A lightning split a chair after this enraged words, the witch is shaking her head, before she still mumbling rush towards the door.
Na-Chaya

Post by Na-Chaya »

She was standing in the moonlight, in the mid of black candles and a bloodred pentagram - her stunning amethyst eyes glowing silvery, triumphantly.

" Now its time my goddess to say thank you for give me all this might. Soon I'll have the pleasure to *taught* this elf to regret his absence of respect. "

Her head slightly tilt, the lips parted in a ferocious smile, she seems to listen to a voice in the upcoming breeze, her eyes gleeming still in delight.

" ... yes - it will be a pleasure for me to give all the vengeance, hate and dissappointment back to him, which others might feeling about his person. "

The silent night becomes furious as lightning, storm and thunder hitting the small place - the witch standing there calmly, proud, like an avenging angel.
Sundo Raca

Post by Sundo Raca »

The huge elf lies across several wooden chairs, his half-naked body encased in ice and frost, frozen in place. His rough skin has a pale hue, his icy hair falling low, while from his blue lips hangs a frozen icicle of blood. Where his left hand was now excists a bloodied stump, the wound frosted over, a pool of his dark blood on the floor beneath him, his body entirely stiff and unmoving, apart from his dark green eyes, which remain alive, narrowed and defiant in their glare, holding a predatory gleam.
Na-Chaya

Post by Na-Chaya »

A soft chuckle is to hear as the witch looking in her crystal ball. What might cause this ? The nearly frozen elf in the other room ? The work on the needed items from Ashayen ? The chaotic actual state of affairs in Trolls Bane ?

Let's look over her shoulder ...

The elfess, called Phoenix, stands up, she looks fairly tortured and Na-Chayas eyes gleeming delightful as she whispers :

I'm well aware what you have done little thing - and to took the pain of a broken heart away from you is much more punishment as a torture - it seems you have no idea about me. A witch is coming in your snotty little life darling and be sure you'll never found what you search for .... I have some of the pieces from your shattered life ...

Her face sinister, her voice full of wicked cynicism she throws the dark lace over the ball to grab some water for her other victim.
Na-Chaya

Post by Na-Chaya »

Her work was done, the malefactors punished hard. To bear this curses shouldn't be easy for them.
Nonetheless she doubt that the nature now gets more respect.
Bashyr on her side moves restless around - waiting to leave the Island.

Her stunning amethyst eyes traveling along the borders of this Island from her high position on the mountain. The severe storm tore at her velvet black cape as her mighty whisper for a short last moment fills up the air in Gobaith, thunder and lightning roaring around the top of this mountain before all suddenly turns in a peacefull silence.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Some weeks later rumors spread from seamen that in Gynkeesh actually bad thunderstorms and strange weather happenings. Also someone could hear that the wildlife goes mad at humans --

But as always - who believes in cock-and bull storys from seamen ??

Maybe Ashayen's smile get a bit brighter if she hears this storys.
Maybe a huge elf wrinkles his forhead in hate and anger - or a small elfess gripping on her blade if a seaman dare to told her such stuff.

But without any doubt - the days in Gynkeesh are hard at the moment.........