A Poll for Trollsbane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Tuatha De Oldrann

A Poll for Trollsbane

Post by Tuatha De Oldrann »

I would like to take a poll of people in trollsbane. This free and open city has no "Patron" god, so I would like to know:

Which Gods are acceptable to worship here?

~Father Thyme
LifeWonder
Location: !! Don't send PMs/doves to this account. Send them to Karl !!

Post by LifeWonder »

None.

- Robin
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

It beinks idiocysks to sayinks that a God beinks not acceptablesks in their world...what they creatinks, we willsks not castinks aside. Each Godsks willsks be worshipped everywhere.

Reverend Father Grakir, Shaman of the Father
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

After the recent sacrifices of all of the Gods, I believe that they all should be worshipped. All of the Gods have saved us these days, and all should be respected.

Artimer Fault.
Colin Smalls

Post by Colin Smalls »

Bellringer wrote:It beinks idiocysks to sayinks that a God beinks not acceptablesks in their world...what they creatinks, we willsks not castinks aside. Each Godsks willsks be worshipped everywhere.

Reverend Father Grakir, Shaman of the Father
Incorrect.

The gods, like us humans, are at odds with one another. Therefore it is only logical to suggest worshipers of some gods will be at odds with worshipers of gods which are enemies of the gods they worship.

For example, i doubt that you would permit a member of the orc clan to worship zhambra.

~Colin the gypsy.
Theory

Post by Theory »

Certainly we should be able to worship and not worship whom we wish with no bias toward any gods. Many may choose not to worship, such as me. We shall all have our own views and practices. If the populace allows such reform.

~Cleril
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

Father Time, I would like to speak to you of this matter privately.

~Dain~Laiden~