old grovestriders board

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Grovestriders Mercenaries

old grovestriders board

Post by Grovestriders Mercenaries »

Last edited by Grovestriders Mercenaries on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:05 pm, edited 6 times in total.

RANKINGS OVER MEN AT ARMS

Commanders:

Commander Darius Kain
Commander Joxia Doral
Commander Slazf Kruvkva

Officers:
Captain Tak'Zel
Vice Captian Zach Dawson

Ram Grimskalle
Jonathan Cain

Mages
~empty~

Recriuts:

Soldiers:

Johnathan Dawson
Draken Delgado (on leave)
Chris Ridgden
Zach Dawson (Quartermaster)
Ss'an

Crafters:

Recruiting - master crafter
crafter

NON GROVESTRIDER CITIZENS

Whisper
Harok Silversmith
Phibol
Leva

(all members are considered citizens of Riverside unless a citizen of another borough all ready or specify otherwise)
Last edited by Grovestriders Mercenaries on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:40 am, edited 34 times in total.

OTHER MEN AT ARMS INFORMATION

Novice - Beginner fighter/non-fighter
Journeyman - Can 'just' kill a skeleton or Goblin
Advanced - Can kill Red Skeletons and Gnolls, 2-3 at a time preferred
Demi-God - Can kill a Dragon.....by him/her-self!

Heres just a few tips every fighter should keep in mind

S. A. M. - Strength - Armament - Movements

D. O. C. - Deployment - Organization - Communication

S. A. L. U. T. E. - Size - Activity - Location - Unit - Time - Equipment

Numerical superiority is of no consequence in battle, the victory will go to the best tactician.
~ R. Asperin ~

One need not fear superior numbers if the opposing force has been properly scouted and appraised.
~ S. Bull ~

Anything worthy doing is worth doing for a profit.
~ Teresias ~

Diplomacy is the delicate weapon of the civilized warrior.
~ A.T. Hunn ~

Chain of command is the backbone of military structure and must be strictly obeyed.
~ F. Christian ~

Delete please

*Worn away due to age*
Last edited by Grovestriders Mercenaries on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:52 am, edited 10 times in total.
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

I can supply you with all of the bricks.

Aldan
HeXiS

Post by HeXiS »

um i already have all the supplies ready... but uh.. i glad to see we will now have ample extras for future expansion.....

Darius Kain.. go ahead mark it all as done and arrange randevouse with me. (( via messanger please :)

*spring cleaning*
Last edited by Grovestriders Mercenaries on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Killelot

pins

Post by Killelot »

i got the 6 other needles. and i have the pins, working on the pins and cotters at the moment. and i am Edward.

Grovestriders Mercenary Band

*spring cleaning*
Last edited by Grovestriders Mercenaries on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

*spring cleaning*
Last edited by Grovestriders Mercenaries on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

*spring cleaning*
Last edited by Grovestriders Mercenaries on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Berum Ni

Post by Berum Ni »

Hello, I am Berum Ni, a carpenter.I wish to join the grovestriders because i need a source of income..and support, anyway, i can help make plates for the cooks for the soldiers, and i can already make regular and long staff handles. I already talked to Slazf, and he said he was fine with it, although he's not the leader anymore.
Berum Ni

Post by Berum Ni »

Hello, I am Koluv Arivar(using an alts forum account for right now), a carpenter.I wish to join the grovestriders because i need a source of income..and support, anyway, i can help make plates for the cooks for the soldiers, and i can already make regular and long staff handles. I already talked to Slazf, and he said he was fine with it, although he's not the leader anymore.
Koluv Arivar

Post by Koluv Arivar »

alright er, sorry about the above forum posts. heres what i really meant to say, instead of those 2, "Hello, I am Koluv Arivar(using an alts forum account for right now), a carpenter.I wish to join the grovestriders because i need a source of income..and support, anyway, i can help make plates for the cooks for the soldiers, and i can already make regular and long staff handles. I already talked to Slazf, and he said he was fine with it, although he's not the leader anymore."

*spring cleaning*
Last edited by Grovestriders Mercenaries on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
lyken

Post by lyken »

Welcome back Slazf Kruvkva

signed Draken
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Welcome

Tak
Slazf Kruvkva

Post by Slazf Kruvkva »

Hail Grovestriders!

I have indeed returned, and am eager to yet again be a part of the guild. You are all surely aware of my, venerable age. I speedily approach my six hundredth winter. Nevertheless, I will do my best to aid and advise any of the budding young fighters who wish to receive my training. For the time being, I will rely heavily on my good fellows to be bring my old self to date. I wish you all fortunes in battle and blades that never dull! 'Tis joyous to return to such a thriving band of able men and women.

Glory to the Grovestriders,
Slazf Kruvkva
Rosanna

Lornaee Bastante

Post by Rosanna »

Hello, I am Lornaee Bastante. I dont have a specific trait but I can sew, fish, cook, and I know how to use a bow as defence. I want to join the Grovestriders because I want to have a sence of belonging to a certain group.

*spring cleaning*
Last edited by Grovestriders Mercenaries on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rosanna

Post by Rosanna »

Thank-you.
lyken

Post by lyken »

I Draken must take leave of the Island for a few months do to a situation that has developed back home. So I bit thy farewell till I return.

Your Soldier
Draken

Have a safe journey Draken.

Welcome 2 new recruits Orgalf and Tirrend

I would like all members to seek me out if possible for an evaluation of you skills. If you are too busy or happen to be away but planning to return please post it here or send a message. I would like to get an accurate count of who is available and who is not.

Thank You,
Commander of the Grovestriders
Archduchess Joxia Doral
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

I won't be availble for quite awhile.

Tak
((Have some things going on in the family right now could be gone for 2 weeks to 2 months.))
Kail Revira

Post by Kail Revira »

Greetings... I am Decan and I wish to join your brigade. You may test my skills if you please it. Please set a time for me to greet you.

Decan

Decan, I am sure you will be a welcome edition to the Grovestriders. I have sent you a message about when and where to meet.
Thank you,
Commander of the Grovestriders
~-~Archduchess Joxia Doral~-~

BUILDING MATERIALS

Please remember we still need materials to make our Guild Home into everything we need it to be. Anything that any of you can contribute will be helpful, even the one smallest item. The list is up to date and on a previous parchment.
Gregor Antus

Post by Gregor Antus »

I should very much like to have a guild meeting.

-Slazf

Irmorom's greetings, Mercenaries

The dwarves of Silverbrand, or rather: the warriors of Silverbrand, get lazy over time. They have no real chance to train really hard, because they always fight against the same training partner, who they know yet.
I would like to hire you for a training of our warriors. Firstly, we fight some duels and you teach us important things of the martial arts the human warriors use.
Secondly, we train our fighting skills in a "friendly battle" in which you attack Silverbrand and our warriors try their best to defend it.

I have to know if you want to do this first, before I can think about the date and the other things we have make sure before we start all this.

~~Amrothar Ironleg~~
~seal of the chancellor of Silverbrand~