The Town Guard of Troll's Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

Fang may not have attacked you, but she still claimed to do so.

Altrix
Lieutenant of the guard
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

The same with Alda Vian ....she did not attack but did claim to have killed.

Also Johann Brown was attacked and robbed near the East gate today. The thief did not hesitate to use force to knock him out and take his belongings.

~-~Archduchess Joxia Doral~-~
Last edited by Joxia Doral on Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blay

Post by Blay »

Today, Mister Largus attacked me in Trolls Bane.
I was watching another man killing the pigs, and he came and wanted all my money. I didn't gave it to him and then he startet to attack me.
Get him into prison, men like this shouldn't be free!

~Ronda
Hawkmoon

Post by Hawkmoon »

REPORT of possible crime.

Cleril seem to have slapped Elle Hartstone in her face. He claim he did that because she was going into depression and that a slap was the only way to stop her from that.

Elle was red in one half of her face and seemed scared and also admitted she was hit by CLeril. As mentioned above Cleril also admit slapping her.

On top of this Cleril have been threatened of his life by Blake Thorn who also made a ring of fire around Cleril who was not in any way trying to flee. Cleril was also attacked by some kind of whirlwind magic created by the mentioned Blake who threw him into the wall inside Elizas where also the ring of fire was.

I believe the threat from Blake is serious and I also believe that hitting someone is wrong and I doubt that a situation as Cleril describes hardly requires violence like that. I leave this for the guards to decide though.

Squire Jonatan Cain of Gobaith was at the scene during most of the time and can probably tell more about it.

Signed,

High Lord Frederick Hawkmoon of Zhambra.
Theory

Post by Theory »

To add on, Frederick.

Tirrend had chased me down near the smithy and tailor workshops. I managed to walk off before he could use his already drawed blades on me.

Seems I have a club of killers after me.

~Cleril
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

On regard of the incident with cleril.

I have questioned both Claril and Elle about the matter.
I will start with Claril's version as he is the first person I questioned.
Claril and Elle had been... together for some time from what I understand by it, and yesterday Claril took Elle into Borgate's basement where they talk often and he ended their love. He says she got upset as he knew she would, and that after recalling how hard it was for him to bring her out of a previous depression, he tried to help her out of it. he says he decided to try a different method and so he said and I quote, "I did not slap her out of hate, or to make her feel bad....I'm not a sick man". He also stated he didn't know why Blake got so upset over it. he claims he was trying to get a rational thought into her because she supposedly thought she was unfit for love. And he said, and I again quote, "I told her the opposite, and that she must stop being selfish in her depression"

This is where I set Claril free to go so I could ask Elle about it.

Her story started the same so I will skip that part up until they left borgate's. She said she headed to Eliza's and he followed, and kept trying to get him to talk to her and "still be friends" and she tried to ignore him. she says he claimed she always got depressed because she bottled up her feelings and wouldn't talk to him. She thinksthis happened to her before but she suffered from amnesia from what I have been told. Apparently she was getting really sad at this point, so he was getting upset. She told me and I quote, "I said something about being not right to be loved, and he said that I had to stop thinking about myself and being sad all the time." He told her to stop being selfish and slapped her. He said something after which she didnt hear. She hid behind the table and he left laughing a bit about how she would never be the same or something.

After I spoke with her Altrix showed up I gave him a briefing and... I'll explain what happened after to the Archduchess in person.

when I saw Blake he had no recollection whatsoever of what he did or anything of the sort.
Hope this cleared some things up a bit...

Squire Jonathan Cain,
Squire of the Knights of Gobaith,
Soldier of the Grovestriders,
Man-at-arms of Riverside.
Hawkmoon

Post by Hawkmoon »

Want to report another crime commited inside the walls of the Eldan Monastary.

I got a letter sent to me by a dove from Frank Graumann der Weise that I should hurry to him. I did hurry there and when I came I soon was told that a girl who was with him threatened to kill him. She claimed she was a guard of the game she had created and when I refused to let her kill Frank, she attacked me with a poisoned dagger. I managed to defeat her without getting poisoned and managed to knock her away enough to get both me and Frank out of the house.

When she recovered enough to move she left with threats about kill both me and Frank and also to burn the Monastary down. This is a matter for both the church and Gobaith I think. Try to kill a priest of Eldan inside the Eldan monastary should not be taken lightly and so should not the threats of trying to kill both me and Frank and also burn the Monastary down be considered either.

Frank told me that the name of the girl was Mellen so I would recommend that you talk with them both to get their versions as well and try to solve this. Mellen seemed a bit crazy to be honest and the way she spoke made me think she is a worshipper of Nargun - but of that I can't be sure of course. Since there will be a ceremony of Nargun later today I think it might be some kind of connection though. These are only thesis though.

Signed,
High Lord Frederick Hawkmoon of Zhambra.

*Another notice is added beneat the first text.*
Mellen seem to have threatened Frank again - at least according to a letter from this Frank I have got. Can you please try to contact him and talk with him and maybe even Mellen?
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

I want to speak with the leader of the town guard. Please send me a letter.

Guir Rabenflügel
~Leader of Varshikar~
Hawkmoon

Post by Hawkmoon »

I also want to report myself to the town guards since I have recently got to know that some people believe I acted to violent against Mellen. So I am ready to give you all my version of what happened for you to judge.

Signed,
Frederick Hawkmoon
dellakim thornbrae

Post by dellakim thornbrae »

Mellan has been arrested,
Della
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Hello.

Yes, I will tell you what I know in this letter and what I have agreed and what I believe is best to do.

I manage to talk with her recently and she then told me she attacked the priest Frank because he had attacked a boy called Sharack and tried to rob him as it seems. The boy was almost killed she claimed and she reported it to the guards but noone believed her.

This Sharack is on the mainland according to her and she promised that she would tell him to look me up if/when he comes back.

I have talked to Cereler who I was told had spent some time with Mellen, or Ronda as she wants to be called, and he told me she seemed to be a normal girl who has had a really rough childhood.

The reason why she tried to kill the priest was because she wanted him to pay for what he had done to the boy and about the strange things she told me about a game she had created and that she was the guard in it, she did not want to talk about.

I think she might be mentally ill and have been recommended that the druids should look at her and see if that is so and if they can cure her in that case.

You also need to check this priest Frank. And also you need to hear if she actually have reported anything and to who and why it was not taken seriously.

I did not try to attack her anything since I really do believe she need help - not punishment. I really believe we need the druids to validate her mental status and we really need to see what we can do to make her feel better. Obvious is that she is not well.

We also need to clear things up if this with the boy really have happened, if her name is Ronda or Mellen...

Well, I will try to search for you when possible and talk with you about what to do and I also need you to be gentle with her and try to give her support. And if possible I would like to talk with her as well.

You choose if you keep her in jail or not - that is nothing I can decide of course, but try to see what is best for her and the community overall of course.

And this Frank... Well, I have heard he might not be the most reliable man. Really need to see what kind of man he is and what has happened really.

Signed,
Frederick Hawkmoon
LifeWonder
Location: !! Don't send PMs/doves to this account. Send them to Karl !!

Post by LifeWonder »

Tirrend is hereby wanted by the guards of Trollsbane for threatening a visitor of Troll's Bane with death, refusing to obey a guard and fleeing escape.

He is to be considered dangerous and should be struck down immediately and dragged to jail for 1 dwarven week.

- Blake
LifeWonder
Location: !! Don't send PMs/doves to this account. Send them to Karl !!

Post by LifeWonder »

Tirrend has been arrested. He chose to leave his belongings with Mel at his own responsibility.

Due to his cooperation, his sentence was reduced to 1 dwarven day.

- Blake
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

A halfling going by the name of Fox was arrested for attacking Leva and then for resisting arrest...It is suspected that he has ties to a secret society that are basically a group of bandits.

~-~Archduchess Joxia Doral~-~