A message painted onto walls in every town.

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kundra

A message painted onto walls in every town.

Post by Kundra »

Fellow Gobaithians,

It has come to my attention that none know of the Kon-kanarais, which is vital frightening in these times of terror and then fullstop.

I deem this inconsolable and ask for a meeting with the highest of spectacular treason across the stream of intellect. This shant be an task easy in which I shove, but a mission I stress.. Ask yourself but one question which comes as valuable to our ever changing atmosphere in the pollution of godary, and I find you shall see the same fate as I, and I conquer you will regret this faint pulse in which I warn says thee.

These lights are all familiar to one another, greatly horizoned beyond forth towers. Pray the lay in the farmlands, a holy virtue among foreign territory. I believe the shards of nature will reflect a shield of might if done, and withstand ucalyptus western crates of herrasy.

I plead with you.. Stop this man, and all he has stood for in the past coming of days...

IT WILL BE OUR HECTICITY!!!

~The one

The signature glows at the bottom in a light cyan colour, it is as if it is almost enchanting your spirit.