A note on the wall of Goldburg

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Theory

A note on the wall of Goldburg

Post by Theory »

Next to the door lies a note...written rather sloppily and quickly

Yes, I'm the bard, no I'm not coming back. You can all entertain yourselves with the simple pleasures instead of art. There is only so many times I can be told to not do my job! Is a smith told not to make swords? No. Is am age told not to train? Then why must you all tell a bard not to speak?

Unsophisticated bastards to all of you. Good day.

~Burned Lute
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Your songs are horrible and unpleasant at times like these. Your playing is atrosious and you can't take people not liking what you do. Get over it or get out.

Dan
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

What a knightly response.

-unsigned-
LifeWonder
Location: !! Don't send PMs/doves to this account. Send them to Karl !!

Post by LifeWonder »

A very knightly response indeed. Especially considering that Dantagon is a guest there as much as the bard is.

If you'd like, bard, I'm always sitting on the roof of the castle, feel free to come play for me, I'll appreciate and thank your art generously.

Let them meet their doom in darkness and cold heartiness if they want, you're not at wrong.

- Blake
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Perhaps I was a bit harsh in my words a few days ago. However tentions were and still are running high among all of us since we were chased from Trolls Bane. Though admitedly, after being chased out by a demon who wants to kill us all, hearing a doom and gloom song about the world on fire is the last thing someone wishes to hear.

Please meet with me when you get a chance dear bard. I owe you a personal appology.

Dan
Theory

Post by Theory »

I cannot perform for you Blake, my tongue has been cut out.....music is all I can offer until my book is finished.