A Wall Posting entitled "Freedom for All"

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Welcome to Gobaith, were dreams meet nightmares. What is valid on the mainland is forgotten here. No knighthood on this isle is in protection of a lords land (except for Kallahorn which got changed to Eastmark so that Julius could continue to have his own one man knighthood).

Apparently you, unsigned writter have not been on this isle long. No one from the main land is taken seriously from their title back there. Things are different on this isle. Leave if you don't like it.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Knight of Gobaith
Knight of the people, not of a king
Enjoys fairytales coming true
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

It is fine with me. You may live a fairy tale if you wish, but don't get mad if people continue to snicker behind your back as you demand their respect. If you read your other messages, you can clearly see how ignorant you are of politics and the way these things work. Trolls Bane is not a Monarchy.

-unsigned-
Sundo Raca

Post by Sundo Raca »

If you want to discuss the philosophical meaning of the word knight, maybe you should all arrange a tea party somewhere in which to do it properly. Stop flooding the area with useless parchment noone cares about.

~Unsigned.
Llama

Post by Llama »

I think this town needs a janitor.

Lots of stray parchments around, and I've just seen a charred symbol on one of the walls, someone needs to clean that up.

~K. Tao~
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

The following graffeti is crudely written in a childish fashion, obviously by an uneducated hand...

Ho! I'm wivv ye aww the wae, I tell ye this boy I'll take them aww oan wivv just ma bare hands if it takes it ach aye!

~TaEbur tHe wan and only.
Karrock

Post by Karrock »

Dear children at now we have this 'demoncracy'. Our hearts are possesed by daemons because none respects our fathers faith. Change yourselves before gods punishment come! Only offering money-gift to temples and honesty life could save your souls.

~priest Rudolph Waterforest
Delanroth Blackbird

Post by Delanroth Blackbird »

A democracy would punch a hole through the traditional Ways of Gobiath. I for one do not approve of this.

-D
Llama

Post by Llama »

Well, it seems the majority of those who have scribbled here do not agree with a violent democracy as you suggested.

So given that the majority don't want democracy, I think you should accept the will of the many and abandon this hopeless joke.

The irony of it all.

~K.Tao~
Karrock

Post by Karrock »

Not everyone can read mr. K.Tao. I don't prefer democracy but it's not objective truth to tell that majority would not accept this form of govern.

~ Frederick Boldwin Soostinn Schulzyard, gnomish engineer
Delanroth Blackbird

Post by Delanroth Blackbird »

Those who can read are the educated of the population, are they not? Therefore it'd be wise for future governance to be in the hands of those who know, all the common man cares for is the result of their own work...whether they be anybody from farmers to merchants.

-D
Krest

Post by Krest »

Power to the people!

unsigned
Alber G

Post by Alber G »

Stop making fun of yourselves - Get a life and a lord to serve, scum.

Unsigned
donaideenn

Freedom OF Bane's Occupents!

Post by donaideenn »

I as a Druid apprentice, currently taking refuge in the forests around Bane and Goldburg can very knowledgingly see what you mean to do.
If there is a way to cast out the currpot Governments then you have my vote. Though violence will be my last option.
Name the time, and the place. Also the plans.
~Sereden Whisperwind~ Druidic Apprentice

**With that, he turns from the baord and walks off in the direction of the southern woods**