Listen Trollsbane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Caecilianus Cathari

Listen Trollsbane

Post by Caecilianus Cathari »

Here's the deal. The Inn is now mine and if any one of you fat cat town officials has anything to say about this, well come meet me in the bottom room. Oh, you'll need a key!

Sincerely,
Brer Beothach the Godmen
Olive

Post by Olive »

The inn belongs to silverbrand if i remember correctly, so it is them you need to discuss with

~unsigned~
LifeWonder
Location: !! Don't send PMs/doves to this account. Send them to Karl !!

Post by LifeWonder »

Olive wrote:The inn belongs to silverbrand if i remember correctly, so it is them you need to discuss with

~unsigned~
Whoever you are, you're truly dumber than the prankster that pinned the first missive.

- Blake
Olive

Post by Olive »

oh Inn, i thought you meant tavern, my mistake

~unsigned~
Joxia Doral

listen

Post by Joxia Doral »

Wheres the Inn?

High Lady Joxia Doral
Colin Smalls

Post by Colin Smalls »

*A slim man wearing a bandana wanders up to the parchments, before coming to a stop as his dark eyes flick across them. Coming to the final one, he rolls his eyes and gives a little giggle, before quickly sliding out a piece of parchment and quill, speaking softly and melodically as he writes*

'Oh mistress. What would you do without me.'

*He attatches the note to a dove, shooing it off into the sky, before turning round and walking away.*
HolyKnight

Post by HolyKnight »

Brer!

My dear friend I accidentally locked you in there with a portal I am sorry. By the time Artimer told me you were in there you had fallen asleep under the table and I could not get you out. Please send me a dove and I will do my best to get you out!

~Eli~