The Province of Caelum

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

nmaguire wrote:I support William in this. Anybody found in Caelum will be killed. Immediately.

~Dominic
Retlak wrote:Incorrect. I did not take the land, I have always been a member of Caelum ever since it was first built, this is why William has not even spoken against me. I agreed with Fooser and co that they will help maintain the place, that's the only reason I let them in, but if William wants to reclaim his land I will have no objections to helping him, for he was the respectful founder and let me in the first place.

Maybe the reason you were so pissed before at my first statements of living in Caelum was because you did not know I have always lived there? Interesting.

-Seregon
Hadrian_Abela wrote:"...And as the host departs from his house, the rats and the cockroaches scurry over the floors..."

~K.Tao~
LifeWonder wrote:I'll be aiding my former master reclaim what was once his if such proves necessary.

- Blake
All citizens.

~W.E~
Caecilianus Cathari

Post by Caecilianus Cathari »

But they were already here!

Brer Beothach
Diplomat of Caelum
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Dominic wasn't.

So therefore the leader and the only remaining council member have returned.

We can work hard and put enough money together to get things back together; we did the full thing once, we can manage the repair job.

Then I will appoint a new council.

~W.E~
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

If you care so much, why do you, yourself not return?

~Taliss
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

AlexRose wrote:Dominic wasn't.

So therefore the leader and the only remaining council member have returned.

We can work hard and put enough money together to get things back together; we did the full thing once, we can manage the repair job.

Then I will appoint a new council.

~W.E~
Who is the leader?

Very good.. me.

Now that we've established that, and the fact that I'm writing on these boards, do you think it would be safe to say that I've returned?

~W.E~
Caecilianus Cathari

Post by Caecilianus Cathari »

As the Diplomat of Caelum, I find this to be highly inappropriate.

Brer Beothach
Diplomat of Caelum
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Greetings outsiders,

As someone that supported the original idea of rebuilding this structure it pains me to see men bicker and throw around war threats over it. I wish to stress the fact that Trolls Bane is neutral in all affairs and I hate even getting involved here, however, war is neither good for your people nor mine. I've spoken with Fooser and his men and they think it seems fit to take my offer and move from your ruins. Trolls Bane will immediately give the land back to you in return of a peace treaty between our two settlements.

War is never a good thing, I of all people should know this. Hopefully, Caelum will prosper in whose ever hands it passes through next. I wish you the best of luck.

Signed,
Lord Rothman
Last edited by Julius on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

We thank Mr. Rothman for intervening to solve this issue. Dirt and grass is never a good trade for blood. Our intentions are to build not destroy, but if the owners object, and are present, then so be it.

F
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Excellent. Let's get this treaty drawn up.

~W.E~