Der Weiler Greenbriar / The Hamlet of Greenbriar

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Pranck

Post by Pranck »

Hiho my halflings !
Samuel Greenrags, selled in Greenbriar goods (like meat and muffins), but he was not allowed to do it.
I think that many of the goods he selled, comes from Greenbriar and were make there.
And furthermore, he invide Orcs, Goblins and other Races to come to Greenbriar and buy his stuff.
Nerwin Weidenwind, must do something, so that Samuel learn, that he are not allowed, to do what he want in Greenbriar.

I show you the way: *A parchment posted on every city of Gobiath*

Krausel Tanne Littlethorn.
orgis

Post by orgis »

On a night wander, Seredoc comes apon Greenbriar and finds himself reading the town news and such. He then frowns and pulls out a peice of parchment and starts to write

Dear halfers of the Green. I have been to the green countless times, used the fields, acompanyed humans that have used the tools that lie still, for yourselfs to say that something must be done about someone making use of your dead streets is quite worrying. I have found more elfs, humans and other races in Greenbriar using it to its full use, and to be honest my simple minded halfers, I expect to still find that the same way for years to come.

~~Seredoc Freespirt~~

Frowning, little Seredoc chews on a peice of bread, sighs then walks towards the Union huming a simple tune
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

To those who have decided to leave Troll's Bane,
I would like to hold a meeting with all of you at the harbor, to discuss what shall be done next. I would like to hold this meeting as soon as possible, in a half dwarven hour from now. I wish that as many of you are able to attend, do so. We have to decide what we will do from here, and I have a few ideas to go with otherwise, as I am sure you all do. Any others who feel this concerns them are welcome to attend as well.

Sincerely,
Artimer Fault.
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Uh.. Me just wanted to ask- me tried to make a meeting with head of town, but he usually sleeping when I'm around! I ask permission again to use tavern to sell my cooked foods, soups, and baked things for uh.. dwarven tomorrow.

~Samuel Greenrags
MagicMirror

Post by MagicMirror »

You are not allowed.

~Leader of the tavern
Rhonja
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Still very proud of her honorary citizenship to Greenbriar, trying to visit as much as possible, Achae stops to read the latest news on the board and while still reading mumbles to herself...

Hmmm, I thought all halflings in Greenbriar were in the clan, maybe a compromise can be reached.

Sighing , she turns toward her depot carefully removing clean bandages and potions only dropping a few stray herbs in the process. Giving the empty fields a glance before walking toward the hospital, wishing she could visit more then her time allowed, Achae continues to muse..

It is sad I don't know who owns the tavern anymore yet I promised Amras I would keep this stocked and to send a dove if any healing is needed, I will keep my word.
orgis

Post by orgis »

Walking back with a bag of grain slung over his shoulder Seredoc frowns reading the board. He then quickly pulls out his own peice quill and starts to write

I would think it would be the smart thing to do to allow others to trade their goods, it would bring life to a dead town and money to the shop keeps. I have only met one person and that is Rhonja who trys to keep that town alive but the towns does the oppisite with this "If you are not one of us you cannnot do said thing". This is a orcish approach to this sort of thing.

Though as I'v said, the town is dead so there isn't too much to worry about...

~~Seredoc Freespirt~~
MagicMirror

Post by MagicMirror »

Believe me, Greenbriar is still alive, more now than ever, because most people of Trolls Bane moved to Greenbriar

Rhonja
MagicMirror

Post by MagicMirror »

Seredoc, an aspiring member of our family has ovetaken to responsibility for Samuel Greenrags. From now on, you are allowed to sell your goods in the tavern. But that doesnt mean, that you havent to meet me.

~leader of the tavern
Rhonja
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

There is a public letter posted on the board, for everyone to see and written in common language.
    • Indeed! Our village is filled with milkspillerfriends and disturbers!

So I will leave this massage for all you Longers, who think they are able to practice there own thing here. There are still Articles! And we will chase all those away who don't take care of them.
      This is the village of us halflings.
      Please think about this point, if you plan to stay here for a while.
      Don't bang you heads at the doorframes.

~Mirianne Mistletoe Littlethron~
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Achae places a very small note slightly damp on top of all the others with ink running on the page yet it still remains readible as she mumbles to herself..

At least there used to be a law, though I am not sure the halflings have changed something.

The note written in common.

Please don't leave untended fires in the town.

In her haste, forgetting to sign the note, she walks away with boots squeeking slightly at each step from the water spilled putting out the fire.
Boomer

Post by Boomer »

Irmorom zum Gruße werte Littlehorns,

Ich habe ein lukratives Angebot für Eure Familie und
Euer kleines Dorf und würde gerne mit Nerwin
Weidenwind oder jemandem, der Herrn Weidenwind
vertreten kann, sprechen.

Gezeichnet
~Senrin Erundas
EAV Gobaith

Irmoroms Greetings dear Littlehorns,

I have a lucrative offer for your familie and your
little village and I would like to speak to Nerwin
Weidenwind or someone who can act for Mister
Weidenwind.

Signed
~Senrin Erundas
EFU Gobaith
Alexander Knight

A note is posted at the Creek house

Post by Alexander Knight »

To whom it may concern.
I Alexander knight wish to know the owner of the property know as Creek house.
Cal all owners please contact me via dove or meet with me in person as there is a matter i wish to discuss.

Yours faithfully
~Alexander knight
Hamlet of Greenbriar

Post by Hamlet of Greenbriar »

New members wrote:We welcome Samuel Greenrags and Sodo Noakes dearly as the newest asset towards the Littlethorn Clan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neue Mitglieder wrote:Wir begrüßen Samuel Greenrags und Sodo Noakes als neueste Bereicherung zur Littlethorn Familie.

~Nerwin Weidenwind Littlethorn~

Hamlet of Greenbriar

New members wrote:We welcome Bindus and Olorin dearly as the newest asset towards the Littlethorn Clan.

Neue Mitglieder wrote:Wir begrüßen Bindus und Olorin als neueste Bereicherung zur Littlethorn Familie.

Silent Orchestra

Post by Silent Orchestra »

~
Halblinge des Wailers Green Briar,
Ich Arthur Birkenrinde möchte im Namen meines Ordens darum bitten, eines Tages den Weiler besuchen zu dürfen. Dabei ist es die Absicht des Ordens sich für einen Tag dem Friedhof des Weilers anzunehmen. Hecken zurechtzuschneiden. Grabsteine auszubessern und eine besinnliche Messe zu Ehren unserer Göttin Cherga zu feiern. Unsere Mitglieder freuen sich sehr auf die Bekanntschaft mit den Bewohnern des Weilers.

ergebene Grüße sendet,
Arthur Birkenrinde
Provost, Orden der Grabranke
~
Nerwin Weidenwind

Post by Nerwin Weidenwind »

Hiho!

Also du und dein Orden könnt gerne uns in Greenbriar besuchen und ich denke ihr seid auch solche Fachleute für den Friedhof, also solange ihr nicht die liebe Oldra und den lustigen Adron schmälert dürft ihr da gerne kommen.

~~Für die Familie

Grabranke

Post by Grabranke »

Der alte Mann heftet das Stücke Pergament an das Brett, nimmt seinen Stab und wandert weiter friedlich durch die Gegend.

An das Familienoberhaupt:

Wir die Grabranken haben einen Anfang an unserem Brett geschrieben, wie wir mit euch Kontakt aufnehmen könnten und wie wir euren Friedhof aufbessern.
Ihr könnt ruhig einen Blick darauf werfen und dann selber dazu etwas schreiben.
Für nähere Informationen bitte meine Person, Pastor Terolas Garth, oder unseren Provost Arthur Birkenrinde anschreiben.
Ich danke für eure Offenkeit und eure Nettigkeit.

~Im namen der Göttin und der Grabranken~

-Pastor Terolas Garth-

Hamlet of Greenbriar

New members wrote:We welcome Habakuk Holtbuck dearly as the newest asset towards the Littlethorn Clan.
Permission wrote:The member from the Order of the Grave Tendril tallowed to take care of the cemetary.

Neue Mitglieder wrote:Wir begrüßen Habakuk Holtbuck als neueste Bereicherung zur Littlethorn Familie.
Erlaubnis wrote:Die Mitglieder des Orden der Grabranke haben die Erlaubnis den Friedhof von Greenbriar zu pflegen.

Hamlet of Greenbriar

New members wrote:We welcome Tilorin dearly as the newest asset towards the Littlethorn Clan.

Neue Mitglieder wrote:Wir begrüßen Tilorin als neueste Bereicherung zur Littlethorn Familie.

Pancho

Post by Pancho »

Titel: Familientreffen / Frühstück
Datum: 27. Januar 2010
Zeitpunkt: 2. Naras 29 07:30
Sprache: Deutsch & Englisch

Jeder ist willkommen, allerdings könnte es sein dass wir einige Zeit darauf verwenden werden Dinge zu besprechen die nur uns Halblinge direkt betreffen und dabei unsere eigene Sprache gebrauchen werden.
Gäste sollten sich daher auf kurze Langeweile einstellen, sich aber hoffentlich nicht ausgeschlossen fühlen da wir Kuchen als Wiedergutmachung reichen.

---------

Title: Clan - Meeting / Breakfast
Date: Wednesday, January 27th 2010
Time: 2. Naras 29 07:30
Language: English & German

Everyone is welcome though we might spend some time after the start on discussing topics that only concern us halflings directly using our native tongue so guests expect to feel bored but hopefully not left out as we have cake to make up for this.

Signed,
In Vtr. Pancho Lindenbrook Littlethorn
Arvemor

Post by Arvemor »

A public letter, pinned to the door of the inn.

Greeting to the clan of the Littlethorns!

I thought it my duty to introduce myself. My name is Perry Woodscribe, and I've come to Gobaith for research and story ideas. I do hope I don't intrude much on Greenbriar, it is so lovely and reminds me an awful lot of home.
To assure you I come pleasantly and in peace, I give a present, my latest book. (As soon as it is published, I shall place it on the inn's bookshelf.)
I do hope you will let me stay, and that we shall become good friends.
Sincerely,

-P. Woodscribe
Hamlet of Greenbriar

New members wrote:We welcome Mirabella Goodchild dearly as the newest asset towards the Littlethorn Clan.

Neue Mitglieder wrote:Wir begrüßen Mirabella Goodchild als neueste Bereicherung zur Littlethorn Familie.

Chamber of Commerce

Post by Chamber of Commerce »

Hiho Brothers!

My name is Bernie Bottoms, son of the late Dusty Bottoms. I represent the Chamber of Commerce in Trollsbane, a Trading and Crafting Guild. I need to talk to your clan-leader about some business we would like to start with Greenbriar.

Please send me a dove when we can meet. I can be reached in Trollsbane the next few days.

Many Thanks!
~Bernie Bottoms, Chairman
~Gobaith Chamber of Commerce, Inc.~
Das Auge

Post by Das Auge »

The parchment was ripped off by a halfling and thrown into the well.
Hamlet of Greenbriar

New members wrote:We welcome Wilbert Weidenwind, Bernie Bottoms and Georgie Samflower dearly as the newest asset towards the Littlethorn Clan.

Neue Mitglieder wrote:Wir begrüßen Wilbert Weidenwind, Bernie Bottoms und Georgie Samflower als neueste Bereicherung zur Littlethorn Familie.

Kyre

Post by Kyre »

As dawn arrives over Greenbriar and the first of songs are sung by the birds, a halfling waking from their slumber may walk to the road and see one black candle burned to the nub along with discarded entrails. It may take diligent study to find if the entrails are halfling, human, or even animal. A few drops of blood still remain appearing to sizzle as the day becomes brighter.
Boomer

Post by Boomer »

Werte Familienmitglieder der Littlethorns,

Am Abend des 9. Tanos befand ich mich in Greenbriar um meine erste
Ernte einzuholen. Als ich zum Dreschen der Selbigen überging, wurde
ich von einer Echse angesprochen. Nach einem kurzen Gespräch ging
sie plötzlich auf mich los. Sie schlug mich zusammen und allein die
Tatsache das ich Irmorom diene konnte sie davon abhalten mich zu
töten.

Die Echse war männlich. Sie trug eine Priesterrobe und einen
Priesterstecken. Offenbar ist sie Priester oder Templer Tanoras.

-Senrin Erundas der Jüngere
EAV Gobaith
Abbey Silverblade
Location: Silverblade/ Goldburg. Come and join us, we have cookies!

Post by Abbey Silverblade »

Sehr geehrte Mitglieder des Littlethorn-Clans,
werter Senrin Erundas,

Ich, im Namen der Göttin Tanora, loyaler Priester und Abt, möchte mich öffentlich für diesen Zwischenfall entschuldigen. Gläubigen der Göttin sieht es ganz und gar nicht ähnlich ruchlose Gewaltaten an Unschuldige auszuüben.
Wir Diener Tanoras streben nach einem Leben des Einklangs mit der Natur und der weltlichen Ruhe und Frieden, Reinheit und Klarheit wie die Wasser der Göttin.

Ich bitte daher jede Person, die dieser Echse, in meinen Augen ein vermeintlicher Priester Tanoras, begegnete, mir Hilfreiche Informationen zuzureichen, um diese Echse ausfindig zu machen. So btte ich alle eine Taube an die Abtei Silberklinge, die ehemalige Goldburg, zu schicken.
Zudem bitte ich Euch, Senrin Erundas, auf ein persönliches Gespräch damit ich mir über diese Freveltat und den Sündiger ein besseres Bild machen und mehr erfahren kann. Wenn Ihr könnt, sucht die Abtei Silberklinge auf oder schickt mir doch eine Taube. Ich danke Euch vielmals und wünsche Euch eine gute Genesung von diesen gesetzeswidrigen Angriff.

Ich bete zur Göttin, um Klarheit über diese Angelegenheit zu bringen. Das Unrecht darf nicht ungesühnt bleiben, damit die Gerechtigkeit nicht zu keiner Floskel wird.

Seichtes Wasser auf allen Pfaden,
~Priester Coloman
Abt der Abtei Silberklinge
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Clanfather Nerwin,

I must choose between two towns for the sake of my Guild, and I have to choose the Village of New Haven and therefore Trollsbane. Please forgive me, but I must leave the Littlethorn Clan. I cannot serve two towns anymore. I had thought I could live in peace among the daffodils and quiet brooks of Greenbriar, but duty calls me.

I shall return the clothes and money as soon as I can.

May the hair on your toes never fall out!
~Bernie Bottoms