I am ALTRIX!

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Malkar

I am ALTRIX!

Post by Malkar »

Greetings,

There has been much debate over my ability as a Knight lately and i must say i'm tired of it!! How can i, Altrix, the great be even doubted of such a role? I have slew dragons, demons, slashed mummies, fell asleep every other hour for an hour in the Crypt as mummies ravaged me, and even killed a sea serpent with my bare hands!! How does anyone doubt my ability, then I ask? Because of my brash actions and unknightly behavior? I say to you, YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

Listen.. I use mountains to train my strength, i DRINK poison to train my resistance and eat toadstools as well, and I've single handedly taken down 15 ASSASSINS! 15, I SAY! The muscles that enclose my heart surround a shell that holds no love to anyone. The only ones I've ever loved or care for are the people I've never even met! My parents who were killed! So please.. as a Knight, I won't let love get in the way.

If I ever hear someone say I can't be a Knight again.. I'll assume my true role as a GOD (WHICH I AM!). YOU heard it here first folks. I am a god. The best one around. If you try to fight me, I'll win every single time. To become a god, I was given the task of strengthening my legs! WIND potions were my answer! I opened them before me and let them blow back at me! I withstood the wind with no resistance at all. I simply walked on as the wind blew away towns.

I've trained my ability to fight the sting of flame by standing in flame it self! Oh my gosh, only a Knight can do such a thing!! so please, never ever ever say I'm not a Knightly person. I'm a god, a former guard captain who got killed serveral times by Dain and quit, and quite frankly.. I'm the cutest man alive.

My sexual endurance is so great.. that I once went 9000 hours straight with Sirani herself!! So.. please, I challenge any to a duel who wish to challenge my ability as a Knight!

Altrix the great
NEXT knight of GOBAITH
King of the World
Best warrior in Illarion
Former Guard Captain
Former Page
Current Squire
Sometimes I like to call myself "PALADIN"
I shall smite you with my massive body
Dog catcher

P.S. I threw the one above dog catcher in there to fraught the ideals of all bad men!

((MY character even has a freaking site named after him people!!
http://www.altrix.com/))
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

A man walks to the boards of the town, and smirks as he reads the parchment. He takes out his own parchment, ink and quill and thinks a moment, starts writing, then throws the parchment aside and writes something else. He gives an authentic signature at the end

To whom it may concern,

Was is worth it?

Altrix

(( you really made a website?... maybe someone has a little too much time to be playing this game...))
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

You rather sound like Julius Rothman.
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

That kinda sounded just like the real Altrix, had me fooled!

- Tyler
Maeglin Telemmaite

Post by Maeglin Telemmaite »

No way it is julias impersonation.Well is Altrix realy that full of himself.
Drelkan

Post by Drelkan »

As far as me know, Altrix once told storie on how he beats destroy Golems with bare hands, which be as stupid as it is impossible. Julius never say things such like this... *he shrug as he writes* I think real Altrix wrote that...

-Járock
Alber G

Post by Alber G »

So you are saying Julius is better than Altrix?

unsigned
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

Alber G wrote:So you are saying Julius is better than Altrix?

unsigned
Pretty much anything is better than Altrix.

-unsigned too
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Are you children done thowing your tantrums yet?

Dan
Malkar

Post by Malkar »

I don't see how anyone could doubt my message as authentic! If you look closely at the message pinned by the imposter, you'll see "is" where I would have put "it". Case solved.

ALTRIX II
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

Come now...how about you put your real name where you forge mine? And how about the same to the ever endless unsigned notes... surely it would be more effective to put your real name there, so i might know that those who write to me are actually those i have come to know... and not the person in the corner of the tavern who happens to pick up on the conversation, I mean really... Jarock and Tyler? I know neither of you... so is this really your place to write? If someone i actually know would write their name, maybe then a message would be sent across... Just a suggestion though, and dont worry... i wont 'smite you with my massive body'

Altrix
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Bla Bla Bla altrix is full of himself and everything is better then him.

-Unsigned for a third time,
Some human.
Maeglin Telemmaite

Post by Maeglin Telemmaite »

I agree soooo much and EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY pebble in gobiath is better than Altrix one two or three or however many there are.

unsigned again~