Nomad soul

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kundra

Nomad soul

Post by Kundra »

Buku emerged from the desolate cabin (where he had spent several hours in silence, accompanied only by the light drawn from an old candle) and onto the deck, flinging his cloak about himself to shelter from the rapid wind that gust violently, rocking the old boat that was to lead him back there...
His eyes fixed calmly on the faint image of a small island in the distance, and as he stood, all but his clenched fist remained still and calm about him.

“Isle’ o’ Gobaith just ahead Cap’n…We’ll reach it’s land afore’ the nights over!” Yelled one of the cabin crew, as one of his eyes peered through the telescope he held firmly by it.

Buku, turned his head stiffly in the direction of the man, and smiled from beneath the scarf drawn across his face, looking back to the faint image of the isle with a slight nod.
Under his breath, he then spoke quietly few words to himself…

“My brother… The land in which we were reunited…

Clenching his fist further more, he mutters few more…

“From the darkness you came.. But twas into a foreign darkness that you fell…
I ~Shall~ avenge thee… Brother… If it’s the last thing I do…”

Turning again, Buku vanished back into the lonely cabin from which he came.
Maeglin Telemmaite

Post by Maeglin Telemmaite »

A tall elf dressed in a black cloak with red rubies embroidering it stood firmly at the end of the dock looking off into the distance.He seems to notice a boat heading into his direction.He dicides to make a welcoming gift and takes out some items from his pack.He lays down some swords with golden sheaths,enough food for 90 men, and 60 candles all lit in a circle.He sits in the middle of the circle waiting for the people to land there.

Elf:Better take out my swords,just in case.

The elf talks to himself sub-consiously not realy caring who hears.

I see hatred and pain spewing from the ships lower cabin...I'd better make a good impression.
Maeglin Telemmaite

A tall elf dressed in a black cloak with red rubies embroidering it stood firmly at the end of the dock looking off into the distance.He seems to notice a boat heading into his direction.He dicides to make a welcoming gift and takes out some items from his pack.He lays down some swords with golden sheaths,enough food for 90 men, and 60 candles all lit in a circle.He sits in the middle of the circle waiting for the people to land there.

Elf:Better take out my swords,just in case.

The elf talks to himself sub-consiously not realy caring who hears.

I see hatred and pain spewing from the ships lower cabin...I'd better make a good impression.
Kundra

Post by Kundra »

"Oi, Palo, take a look at this sight for sore bloody oi's!.. Looks like we ave' ourselves a welcoming party.." One of the cabin crew said roughly as he called over to another in a baffled tone.

As the other crew member approached to take a look, he raised a brow as his glance followed that of the other crew member, rubbing his eyes in disbelief at the beams of candle light that lay in the distance.

"What the bloody 'ell' is that Berton?... This won't do, shall I inform the cap'n?..."

The first then shook his head..

"No no Palo... We ave' strict orders NOT to interfere with the cappy's goings on, ye know that... Nah... Turn this boat around, we'll settle this girl on the Serani islands.. Cap'n wanted a quiet sail."

In saying that the ship changed course eastward.
Maeglin Telemmaite

The elf watches the boat change course towards Serani and telepoerts himself and all of the items by him to the island except not on the dock and he waits never taking his eyes off the boat watching its every course and movement determined to see the captain.