Wanted ~ Dead or Undead

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Tuatha De Oldrann

Wanted ~ Dead or Undead

Post by Tuatha De Oldrann »

• Wanted
        • "Dead or Undead"

A Man-Zombie was seen in Trollsbane today. He has blue skin, missing lips and nose and wanders aimlessly.

A slave distracted me from my Goddess given duty to lay the beast to rest and it got away.

If you see this beast, please capture it, and deliver it to me. I will perform Cherga's ritual to lay it's soul to rest.

A reward of 20 Silvers will be paid upon delivery.

Signed,
~Father Justin N. Thyme
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

How can a priest, a selfnamed priest, of the Five perform a Ritual in the name of Cherga?

~unsigned
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

It beinks a good pointsks...Perhapsks a priestsks more experienced with death and the undeadsks beinks necessary, Father Thyme? Such as a priestsks of Cherga or the Father?

Even if someone beinks priestsks of the Elder Godsks, doesn't give them powers over the death and undeathsks. They givinks those powersks to the Father and Cherga. Havinks we a priestsks of Cherga?

High Priest Grakir, Shaman of the Father
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

I have heard rumors that this creature has actually been cursed into service by another. The one who slays it may face the same or worse fate. Unless you can destroy certain wards, I would not try it.
----
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

I have got him father Thyme. Please send me a dove, or come pick him up in the east shops.

~Daelyn Mitore~
Tuatha De Oldrann

Post by Tuatha De Oldrann »

The undead being known commonly as 'Oliver' was captured by Daelyn and Valgor. I released it after paying the reward.

I had wanted to perform a sacred ritual known only to priests of Cherga to lay it to rest, of which I am. Not even a necromancer could counter this.

However, after discussing some issues with Artimer, Olive and other townspeople, I decided against my 'impulse', and determined to release it from my bond for reasons of 'public' safety.

Thanks to Daelyn and Valgor for the capture, however at the time, it was no longer required. Enjoy the reward.

Many Thanks,
~Father Thyme
Elder of the "Church of Gobaith"