A Large Wanted Poster

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Mr. Cromwell

A Large Wanted Poster

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE PEOPLE OF GOBAITH
LIAM HENEGHAN IS WANTED FOR THE FOLLOWING CRIMES

High Treason (Betrayal of the town, its government and sworn pledges with the intent to surpass the election process and overthrow the government)

Attempted murder, planned murder (Members of the Rothman family are encouraged to be particularly cautious)

Kidnapping, enslavement and torture (At least one count, possibly more)

Organization of and cooperation with the Bandits

Planned treason (Membership in a secret organization)

Other crimes may be added as the full extent of his deceit and treachery will be unraveled.

All his positions, lands and titles are taken away from by this decree. Furthermore, he is henceforth declared an outlaw. Thus any assistance to this man will be a criminal act, and may result in proscription of property or a lengthy prison sentence.

Furthermore, the city of Trollsbane is offering the reward of TWO GOLDPIECES for the capture of this man, dead or alive when he is handed over to the City, or to a third party if so designated by the Archduke. No questions asked. The person handing him over shall be given amnesty of any possible previous crimes.

My personal mistake is that the intelligence regarding his connection with the bandits was overlooked, as I dismissed the news as nothing more but work of jealous tongues. Allow me to express my most sincere apologies for that. Julius Rothman is made the new Chancellor of Trollsbane. The guard, the allies of Trollsbane, bounty-hunters, mercenaries and citizens are encouraged to track his whereabouts and attempt capture at every opportunity. However, he is not only armed and dangerous, but also treacherous and deceitful. Exercise extreme caution when apprehending the outlaw.

Information leading to his capture may also be rewarded.

Lord Cromwell
Alber G

Post by Alber G »

*A hooded man which is OBVIOUSLY not Liam, walks up and paints over it with red colour*

FREEDOM TO THE PEOPLE OF TROLLSBANE, DOWN WITH CROMWELL!