Orcs ob da northern mountains

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

Wit dis writing da mighty Horde ob da northern mountains
  • led by Chief Rugh'toh,
    miltiary commanded by Warlord Rogruk Bregoguk,
    spiritually blessed by Shaman Grakir
declares peace between da Orcs and Silverbrand.

From did day on no orc shall be the cause any more fer stumpies to meet their god earlier den expected.

Chief Rugh'toh
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Chief Rugh'toh,

It would help us to find them if you tell us what they were wearing...something of what they look like. It is possible that are the same ones who tried to rob the Lt. a couple days ago. I assure you that we will do all we can to see justice done.

~-~Archduchess Joxia Doral~-~
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

Orc meetinks this ((Wednesday, 8pm GMT)) beinks theresks!
Though there beinks no Chief, we shallsks not breakinks from unitysks. Until we electinks a new Chief, Grakir takinks control as Overseer of clansks!

All cominks!

Overseer Grakir, Clan Shaman

P.S. We takinks prisoner Ikgar out of jail alsoesks that day!
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

Meetinks havinks been delayed for one hoursks. ((9pm GMT for those with clocks, other arrangments suddenly)).

Willsks beinks there!

Grakir
donaideenn

The Orcs Ob Da Northern Mountains

Post by donaideenn »

I Grimgit, is wishing to join the Orc, of the Northern Mountains.
I am a Goblin. I could be a slave, or servant
Karfang

Post by Karfang »

Hmmm.....Joo hab meh respect as Orc Clan and Shaman hab meh respect as spiritual leader, but meh watches dis clan for sum time and it has lost its strength and its way. Chief Rugh'toh is gone and Rogruk too. Overseer Grakir beh leader, but Clan needs stong chief to grow.

Meh nub from dis Island, but from da Orcen Wastes on da Mainland. I was Khan ob da Black Wolf clan until displaced by rival clan ob Bloody Hands. One hundert strong weh was, and we worshipped da Gods and travelled in peace as most Orcs do. Gud times.

In Spring, Oldra blessed us wid fertile fields. In Summer, da Blood Lord blessed us in battle, and in da Fall, Lord Malachin blessed us wid da hunt & Harvest to prepare for Cherga's realm in da Winter. Weh never stayed in one place or allow bad Orcs into clan. All in clan was honorable and proud.

I owe life to Oomies who helped clan against bloody hands, by giving us ships to escape. Yes, weh knew ways ob da Sea. If not for Hurricane, weh would have found new home. Meh nub know if more ob Black Wolf Clan survived, meh always looking, but dis Gobaith beh home for meh now.

Meh is gud and honorable Orc, blessed ob Lord Malachin. Meh is Page in Honorable Knighthood ob Gobaith, and will work to be gud example ob Orcs by becoming Knight. Nub Orcs ever do dat me thinks.

As for joining da only Orc Clan in Gobaith, I will only join and lead clan if dey gib up bad ways, worship evil Gods and such. Otherwise, meh must create new clan on Island, one that can live wid Oomies in Peace and follow old Orc ways.

Meh wish to meet wid Overseer, and if no Chief come forward, den I offer meh experience and wisdom as Chief. Meh Challenge for Chief ob Orcs as old ways dictate, by Battle. Please return hawk wid time to meet and weh shall work to rebuild Clan and bring honor to Orcs here agains.

~Krull Karfang
Page ob Gobaith
Khan of Black Wolf Clan
Knak' gash

Post by Knak' gash »

A dirty parchment is located below Krull’s message, written with an almost unintelligible handwriting, probably by an old and shivering hand

You seem honorable orc, yes... Brudah follow Malachin god, all brudahs should follow, yes… but nub orc ever shoul talk of Father as evil god, orcs be brave warriors, creted by Father when father was betrayed, yes… we seek for war, we are revenge of Father on weak and greed of world, yes…

If brudah thinks horde is place for dishonor, or wat brudah calls evilness, yes… brudah has been not in horde. And me sad that brudah be a page of oomies, no orc shoud ever bow to any other race than orcs, that is Father’s way, better die in battle or live in filth that be servant, yes… me still think brudah can go back to orc path, that mind wash oomies put on orc can be removed, if brudah willin to hear Father’s words, yes…

Brudah be right that horde is weaker than before, yes… we all orcs know, make us sad, with chief gone difficult time for us, yes… but horde still living, maybe sleeping, but will rise again, if brudah wants that, brudah will know to help, if he believes in father traditions. Still, me thinks brudah not part of horde, so by orc laws, brudah not right have to challenge chief for leadership, yes…

As fur meeting, shaman Grakir absent be, yes… will difficult to contact, yes… if brudah wants, he can meet old and weak or that parchment writing is, yes…

the message is left unsigned, but another clear parchment has been leaved close, probably waiting for a reply
Grim_banned

Post by Grim_banned »

A broad shouldered figure dressed in a traveler's outfit, with a hood pulled over his bald, square head, reads the parchment and giving out a short snarl, he leans his wide swords by the wall before writing under.

Chief be not dead, he had go in journey to da mainland. Clan is not dead, it be sleepin.
Krull, you is young orc, me can see you have nub had the blessing as the rest of us to be raised by the true, orcish ways. Orcs are the proud chieldren of the Father, no orc will ever bow his head to the humans, even if it would be his death.
Krull, young orc, it is good that you choose to honor the other gods as well, but do not forget, it is the Father that watches over us and fuels our blood with honor.

Meet with me and I wills teach you about your orcish legacy, but do not challange the clan with the will of putting it in human slavery, or I shall act as Father's sword and bring justice to the clan's name.

For the Father!
- Warlord Rogruk!
Karfang

Post by Karfang »

Warlord Rogruk,

Meh seees dat joo hab much respect and honor. Joo should beh next for chief. Do Joo challenge?

Da Father is nub my concern because He has been healed by da other Gods and is nub evil no more. However, meh concerned about His children Bjolmer, among others, dat are evil. Dere is a Temple on Gobaith which worships dese dark ones, and some Orcs also worship dem. Dis is wrong and nub Orc way.

I respect Oomies and believe dat Orcs and Oomies lib in peace, nub slaves. I have Oomie and Longear friends who respect meh. To plunder, rob and raid Oomies, to point where even gud Orc like meh is mistrusted beh nub Orc way either.

I am Orc, so warrior blood run through veins. Meh nub afraid of combat, but combat must beh for reasons ob clan, nub self. Meh beh Page wid Oomies to bring Honor to Orcs, nub dishonor. Meh beh treated wid respect and honor, nub bowing head to dem. Knighthood serves all critters on Gobaith, why nub Orcs too? Weh need to beh represented as well. Dis is Orc way.

Meh is assumed to beh part ob clan by being Orc here, all critters think meh part ob clan, so me must try to lead Clan in honorable ways. Meh Challenge for Chief ob Orcs, not to make slaves to Oomies, but to bring honor to clan. Honor by worshipping all Orc Gods, lib in peace, festivals, trade and work. Meh honor old ways, and will honor clan challenge. If meh nub beh Chief, Honor is satisfied, and I try to bring Honor to Orcs anyways. Other critters nub know weh do nub always agree, dey assume weh all da same.

~Krull Karfang
Page of Gobaith
Khan ob Black Wolf Clan
Grim_banned

Post by Grim_banned »

Young Krull, I see that your intentions are not of ill intent, but you do not know what it means to be an orc, you lack our legacy. Past has always shown that humans would betray orcs sooner or later and would judge us by the color of our skins not by the deeds that we do. This lesson has been thought to us by our hero Borgrud.

You see a piece of parchment pinned below
Bor was a loyal warrior of great strength, who was surrounded and attacked by the cowardly humans of Trollsbane who sought to enslave him. He defended himself with great strength and vigour, not failing for a second with his sword. They bound him with ropes, but he broke free, and shouting his last word "FREE!" charged into them. He was killed that day, infront of his own daughter Krebla's eyes. His example shows that the orcs cannot be held down, and after the horde spilled the blood of his murderers on the city streets we gained the respect and fear that the orcs deserve.
Do not speak of the Father as being evil, he was never as such, only those blinded or those that deny our legacy say that. Honor the Father or he will punish you sooner or later, for we are all his chieldren and we owe him our loyality and devotion.

You speak of the challange? This is another custom of which you speak without knowing.. In Chief's absence, I am entitled to his chair and thus you eed to challange me, but the duel is for honor, thus to the death. Think about it and better than that, come meet with me and I shall tell you abour your herritage.

For the clan!
- Warlord Rogruk!
Karfang

Post by Karfang »

~Written on the outside of the Orc cave walls~

Chief Rogruk,

Since joo hab taken chief's chair, meh nub challenge joo for it. Meh nub stoopid. Meh withdraw challenge and stay outside Clan in exile as tradition. Clan hab Chief now and dat all important to meh.

Meh thanks joo for offer to learn ob heritage, but it is Gobaith heritage, and nub mine. Meh learn ob Joo heritage watching and listening all dis time. Meh nub like it.

We never met, but meh nub 'Young'. Joo forget, I am Khan. Leader ob own clan on mainland wid possibly survivors waiting to find meh. Meh thinks meh knows Orc Heritage!

*Part of the message is torn away*

Farrabas,
~Krull Karfang
Page ob Gobaith
Khan ob Black Wolf Clan
Last edited by Karfang on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grim_banned

Post by Grim_banned »

Since the beginning of time, when the Father made us with his own two holy hands, we have been in a continous strugle for survival, our only haven being Father's grasp.

I do not know from where you come from, Krull, but never has our race been treated with the respect it deserves unless that respect was demanded and earned with the strenght of our arms.

Remember Krull, blood is thicker than water and the humans will never see you as one of them, no matter how hard you grovell at their feet or bow your head before them.

If you choose to spit on your herritage and turn your back on your kin, then so be it, live with the humans, be their servant, but do not come back here when they will throw mud in your face for the color of your skin.

This will be the last parchment concerning this matter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brothers, sisters.

Long ago, the first orc on this island had a vision, the vision of a united clan, of a horde mightier than any other, a place of our own, to grow and prosper.

Brothers, sisters, this dream came true, we are a force, the clan is strong and our alliance with our brothers-in-skin brings only honor to our might.
Yes, we are powerful, but since the Chief left on his journey, we have layed sleeping, as an axe without an arm, but no more.

Me, the mighty Warlord Rogruk, returning from my own journey, will follow my holy duty and take Chief's place in leadership until his return, or until a strong, experienced and wise orc of you will arrise and prove worthy in mind and spirit to lead the mighty Horde, for Father has blessed me with the strengh to lead an army in battle, not a clan.

Brothers, sisters, I call upon you on (( tomorrow, sunday, 8 pm GMT )) to meet in our holy mountain, to discuss our future and also to discuss important matters with our brothers-in-skin, the lizards.

For the Father, for the Clan!
- Warlord Rogruk! Acting Chief of the Clan
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

This parchment has been ripped off, on a scrap where it was has been written one word.

Forgery
Grim_banned

Post by Grim_banned »

Brudahs and sistas,

The meetings was a success. It brings joy to see that so many orcs have stepped out of the wildeness and returned to the Horde, now when me have maked the call and me knows that many more will come back as wells.

Tah Clan was left in drift by Chief's Rughtoh departure, many orc brudahs decided to go on their own, thinking that da Clan dead be, but that nub true! Clan was sleepin, now da waking call wus done!

Many things wus discussed at da meetin.
  • o Has been agreed that Clan needs regain former glory and beyond! That why, all orcs need search for lost brudahs.
    o Brudah Knak'Gash, wise old orc, has agreed to take position of Shaman until Shaman Grakir's return. He wills preech about da Horde and bring Father's words to lost ears.
    o A fusion wid our mighty brudahs-in-skin was discussed, through lizard representant, mighty brudah Taliss. Orcs have proposed dat lizards move in Holy Mountain with da Clan, under the watchful eye of the Father and toghether we shall build a mighty Fortress to honor da Father!
    o A prayer for our Ancestors was held by our wise brudah Knak'Gash in the Hall of the Ancestors. Each orc has payed tribute to Father by offering their blood. Father smiled upon us.
    o New orcs have proven their skill in combat. Clan has mighty warriors, me is proud to see dat!
    o The armoury was distribuied amoung our mighty warriors. Each received a suit of armor and some weapons. Armoury needs refilling!

Next meetin will be in a week's time, me shall announce da day!

For da Father, for da Clan!
- Warlord Rogruk, Acting Chief of the Clan

Grim_banned

Post by Grim_banned »

Mighty Horde!

Dis week's meetin is on (( friday, 07.07.2009, 7 PM GMT ))

We meet at Sand Town teleporter and go to cave from there.

As always, our brudahs-in-skin, da lizards, are welcome as wells!

For da Clan!
~ Warlord Rogruk, Acting Chief of da Clan!
Karfang

Post by Karfang »

Quartermaster's Report, Bras~

Meh rent mule to bring sum supplies on first day as Quartermaster. Armory was bad, but meh adds to it through trade wid Trollsbane merchants. Ask all Bruddahs and sistas to contribute and any dat need armor, just ask. Meet at Cave for supplies.

Treasury:
102 Silvers + ???

Armor:
4 Silversteel
1 Heavy Plate Armor
2 Light Mercenary Armor
1 Chainshirt
3 Light Hunting Armor
7 Orc Helm
3 Salkmerian Paladins helm

2 Shields of the sky
4 Red steel shields
4 Round metal shields
2 Heraldic Shield
2 Cursed Shield
~Assorted Chain Helms, Leather Gloves & Boots~

Melee Weapons:
12 Serinjah-Swords
2 Magical Longswords
4 Poison Longswords
2 Bastard Swords
7 Broadswords
~Assorted training weapons~

Distance Weapons:
1 Magical Ebony Wood Bow
3 Magical Rider's Bow
581 Arrows

Other:
3 Gynk Fire
5 Antidote
5 Hunting Horns
3 Flutes

Supplies:
~Assorted tools such as fishing rods, hammers, slicers, etc.~
200 Smoked Fish
30 Bred Rolls
9 Bread
9 Mushroom soup
25 Buckets
135 Pins
2 Gold Ingots
59 Coal
45 Iron Ore
37 Copper Ingots
130 Copper Ore
~Assorted logs of Cherry, Apple, Conifer and Naldor, Branches and Boughs~

It will beh my duty to bring joo all joo need to work in Cave. Ores and Lumber coming for our Smiths and Carpenters! Fishing and roasting possible already in front of cave.

For the Clan!
~Krull Karfang
Quartermaster
Saigwin

Post by Saigwin »

Mighty Krull,
I am Saigwin of the New Farmers Union and friend to many orcs including Chief Ruhg'toh. I joined you on a treasure hunt not long ago with your brother in skin Tak and five other friends.

I was delighted to see the Chief returned not long ago and even see him victorious in battle against a human trouble maker.

I hope now to renew my friendship with the Chief and his followers and to offer you a trade agreement for the meat and fish dishes I can make. There are also other cooks in the union that are working to learn more meat dishes to supply your coffers.

Currently I can make Fish filets, salmon dishes, and Meat dishes(pork).

Send me a dove with your offers and amount needed. As always I am also am a fair smith and will continue this trade as well.

Saigwin
Acting chairmen of the New Union
Grim_banned

Post by Grim_banned »

Greeba bruddas and sistas.

Again, the meeting today has been a success. Father answered Clan's prayers and many old members have found their way from wandering, back into the mighty Horde! We are on asscension and will soon be mightier than ever!

A summary of the meeting:
  • >> Two slaves have been captured and educated to serve the Horde. In exchange for roof over their heads, food and promise that orc will not eat them, they will work hard.
    >> Bruddah Turga has received the Slave Master status. He is responsible to take slaves at work when none needs them for other jobs.
    >> Bruddah Krull Karfang, the new Quartermaster of the mighty Clan, distribued food and other supplies between the members.
    >> We have decided that in order for da Clan to grow, we need to work hard so we can prosper. We need a constant supply of food and equipment for our warriors, building materials for future projects and supplies for the winter. Every member has received gathering task, with the promise that training should be in the first plan.
    >> Bruddah Krull Karfang and bruddah Knak'Gash have both received one slave to help them in their duties.
    >> It has been decided that each week the members of the Clan will receive a supply of food to last them until next meeting and equipment to aid them in their training. Bruddah Krull shall be contacted if supplies are needed in the mean time.
    >> A possible trade agreement with the Union has been discussed within the Clan. It has been decided that we have the strenght to offer many valuable resources for food so that our warriors can concentrate on different tasks.

I announce next meeting in a few days.

For the Clan!
- Warlord Rogruk!
Karfang

Post by Karfang »

Quartermaster's Report, End of Bras~

Da Supplies greatly increased dis month due to several Orcs giving supplies to meh. Special Danks to Warlord Rogruk and Knak'gash for generous gifts to clan. Meh add building supplies at bottom of list.

Meh working on melting ores, cutting logs and transport all supplies. Next month meh smith, cook and carpenter.

Everybody hab Jobs so let meh list whub weh need:
Foods, Rabbit Meats, Branches, Naldor Logs, Ash & Sand, Silvers, Hammers and Pickaxes.

Treasury:
100 Silvers
45 Diamonds
72 Bluestones
~Assorted Raw Gems~

Armory
Armor:
4 Silversteel
1 Heavy Plate Armor
2 Light Mercenary Armor
1 Chainshirt
3 Light Hunting Armor
6 Orc Helm

3 Shields of the sky
4 Red steel shields
4 Round metal shields
2 Heraldic Shield
2 Cursed Shield

Melee Weapons:
20 Serinjah-Swords
2 Magical Longswords
4 Poison Longswords
1 Poisoned Serinjah-sword
2 Bastard Swords
7 Broadswords

Distance Weapons:
1 Magical Ebony Wood Bow
3 Magical Rider's Bow
581 Arrows

Other:
20 Gynk Fire
5 Antidote
5 Hunting Horns
3 Flutes

General Supplies:
200 Smoked Fish
10 Rabbit Dish
30 Bred Rolls
9 Bread
9 Mushroom soup
25 Buckets
2 Gold Ingots
93 Coal
36 Iron Ore
250 Iron Ingots
311 Copper Ingots
84 Copper Ore
572 Apple Boards
60 Cherry Boards
354 Conifer Boards
125 Branches
~Assorted logs of Cherry, Apple, Conifer and Naldor, and Boughs~

For Trading in Trollsbane:
641 Leather
474 Thread
72 Rabbit Meat
20 Deer Meat
11 Lamb
13 Steak

Building Supplies:
5650 Raw Stones
5053 Stone Blocks
4990 Bricks
1700 Pins
187 Sand
143 Naldor Logs
90 Shovels
10 Saws
22 Large Handles

For the Clan!
~Krull Karfang
Quartermaster
Last edited by Karfang on Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grim_banned

Post by Grim_banned »

Greetings mighty Clan!

It brings much joy to see how active and hard working each and every one of you is. We prosper with every passing day!

I read Quartermaster's parchment and I be pleased. We have many resources, much trade can be made with them, as well as our own building projects. The building master has not replied yet to my letter, I suspect he is gone from the island at this time, but we should take this opportunity and begin planning a new, improved home.. a Fortress fit for the Father!

I ask all interested orcs with imagination to draw/sketch their own view of a mighty Fortess and send their work to me. We will discuss in detail at meetings and decide how we want to improve!

Next meeting is (( friday 14.07.2009, 7 PM GMT)) . Meet at Sand Town teleporter as always.

For da Father, for da Clan!
~ Warlord Rogruk!
Karfang

Post by Karfang »

Meh meet wid Saigwin today ob Farmer's Union. He said he needs bodyguards and military protection. In return, he also promise that weh could camp dere in the Spring when we needs to Farm and worship Oldra. Dey will meet tomorrow to discuss needs for trade.

Meh buy 1000 Grain from him, as well as 60 Meat Dishes for Clan.

Meh also invested some silvers in leather bags. Knak'gash say he needs them.

Treasury down to 76 Silvers. Please contribute silvers to the clan, weh will need many for construction.

Dank Joo!

~Krull Karfang
Quartermaster
Karfang

Post by Karfang »

Grim wrote:..... but we should take this opportunity and begin planning a new, improved home.. a Fortress fit for the Father!.....~Warlord Rogruk
Just idea to get started.

Meh was just reading da cave walls and came across "Veralion's Pride" planned by da late Queen Kurga Wolfbane six years ago. Take look but, mehbe we could build dat?
((Looks like Helm's Deep from LOTR))

It look mighty and fierce! Hope joo all come up wid gud ideas!
~Krull Karfang

PS-Meh still camped in Xanadu hunting rabbits and deer, but will be to meeting, even if a little late.
((7pm too early for me - Work.....8pm better))
Karfang

Post by Karfang »

Part of meh job as Quartermaster is to gather resources for the Clan. Meh do dat very gud, but nobuddy mention about "Orc Resources" ((Human Resources)). It may help clan to know who can do whub. It will certainly help meh when distributing supplies.

Please send dove if joo can do any of the jobs listed here, even if little bit and I update list:

Wood-cutter: Knak'Gash
Miner: Chief Rogruk, Krull Karfang, Kulak
Farmer:
Cook/Baker: Krull Karfang
Candle maker:
Carpenter: Krull Karfang, Grimgit, Kulak
Black-Smith: Krull Karfang
Gold-smith:
Tailor: Krull Karfang
Glassblower:
Brick-Maker:
Alchemist: Kreb'la

Dank Joo,
~Krull Karfang
Quartermaster
Last edited by Karfang on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grim_banned

Post by Grim_banned »

Meetin in 1 hour! ((7 PM GMT)) Meet at Sand Town teleporter!

- Warlord
donaideenn

A messy parchment is left under a rock near the Orcs cave.

Post by donaideenn »

Sorrysk oh humblesk Orcs, you have ever write to hab me on a stick. and feed me to da father. But please, allow Grimgit the goblin back into the mighty salvery. Me relize after halfling Badus helped me escape that my true life belonged inside the cave. So please allowsk me back with hopefully minor punishments.
~me knows it was wrong trying to burn the warlord and clans home, please give me punishment or jail time for this, sorr~

A sincere apology: Grimgit

P.s I be waiting at the eldan monestary for the Orc Slave capture
Karfang

Post by Karfang »

Quartermaster's Report, Eldas~

Da Supplies greatly increased dis month due to several Orcs giving supplies to meh. Special Danks to Warlord Rogruk and Knak'gash for generous gifts of ores and lumber to clan. Meh add building supplies at bottom of list.

Meh working on melting ores, hunting and transport all supplies. Meh smithing helmets to trade, Bought Grain and hunted meats for winter and earned more shinies through trade.

Bruddah's Knak'gash and Kulak got armors, food and weapons. Sista Krabla will make potions for clan, and Kulak and Chief get ores. Bruddah Knak'gash is getting lumber.

Everybody hab Jobs so let meh list whub weh need:
Silvers, silvers, silvers.....Foods, Ores, Naldor Logs, Ash & Sand, Hammers and Pickaxes.

Treasury:
99 Silvers
45 Diamonds
64 Bluestones
~Assorted cut Gems, Golden Goblets and Rings~

Armory (Orc Cave)
Armor:
3 Silversteel
2 Heavy Plate Armor
1 Salmerian Armor
3 Light Mercenary Armor
1 Chainshirt
3 Light Hunting Armor
5 Orc Helm

3 Shields of the sky
4 Red steel shields
2 Heraldic Shield
5 Cursed Shield

Melee Weapons:
20 Serinjah-Swords
2 Magical Longswords
4 Poison Longswords
1 Poisoned Serinjah-sword
2 Bastard Swords
7 Broadswords

Distance Weapons:
1 Magical Ebony Wood Bow
3 Magical Rider's Bow
610 Arrows

Other:
22 Gynk Fire
7 Antidote
5 Horns
3 Flutes

General Supplies (Orc Cave):
200 Smoked Fish
10 Rabbit Dish
20 Fish Filet Dish
20 Salmon Dish
158 Bred Rolls
9 Bread
9 Mushroom soup
25 Buckets
31 Leather
2 Gold Ingots
200 Iron Ingots
356 Copper Ingots
28 Copper Ore
1172 Apple Boards
120 Cherry Boards
354 Conifer Boards
145 Branches
250 Boughs
~Assorted logs of Cherry, Apple, Conifer and Naldor, and Boughs~

For Trading (Trollsbane):
450 Leather
756 Thread
162 Rabbit Meat
50 Deer Meat
15 Lamb
39 Steak
60 Pork

Clan supplies in Bane (Cooking and Tailoring)
~Assorted Tools~
500 Dough
1750 Flour
250 Grain
1100 Straw
270 Grey Cloth

Building Supplies (Harbor):
5923 Raw Stones
5053 Stone Blocks
4990 Bricks
1700 Pins
187 Sand
143 Naldor Logs
90 Shovels
10 Saws
22 Large Handles

For the Clan!
~Krull Karfang
Quartermaster
Arvemor

Post by Arvemor »

Krazen sends a battered bird to the Orcs of the Nothern Mountains.
The message is written in crude Common Language, and the ink appears to be a mixture of charcoal and stomach bile...hence the smell.

"Greebas, Orcs ob da Norvern Mountains.
Meh is speakin' on da paper for you, coz meh met friend named Krull Karfang...he big boy an he hurt elfy friend....Dat was funny. But 'e sed, dat maybeh I could join dese Orc bruvvers...Den me beh clan member an' gud friend to da uvver orcs. Me hopes ta join, but me 'ave problem first.

Meh was walkin wiv da same elf friend...when Ro'rukh asked ta duel in Troll's Bane. Dere was a guard dere...and while meh wantad to duel, meh didn't want to get banned from town fer a seventh time, so meh said no. He got angry, and guard told 'im to put away weapons, and meh agreed, but den he attacked meh! Meh not da brightest orc in da land...not even da strongest. But me finks Ro'rukh done bad by orcs, and give bad name fer us. Me want to make sure dat da Chief knows dis bout him...before me ask to join.
Fankyou fer learning me writing, dat meh did all by mysalf!"
Grim_banned

Post by Grim_banned »

This weeks meeting was discussed:
  • -> Rugh'toh has returned, he has assumed his former position as Clan's Chieftain! May Fathar guide us to glory!
    -> New brothers have found their way into the Clan. They were welcomed into our brotherly embrace!
    -> The halfer slave set fires into the cave and attempted escape. Five minutes later he has met with his god earlier than expected!
    -> The mighty Clan went onto a treasure hunt. The warriors fought bravely, coins and honor being their reward!

Chief Rugh'toh will handle the meetings from now on. He will also be in charge with the building of our mighty future Fortress! All plans will be sent to him.

For da Clan, for da Father!
- Warlord Rogruk!
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

Bruddahs and sistahs!

Dere hab been few days only in mehs life, meh wus as happy as meh wus when being part ob Horde again!
Meh glad to see dat da Clan wus prospering while meh wus gone.
Meh wunt tank da Warlord fer his efforts and deeds while meh wus gone - yoo beh truely blessed by da Father!

Meh gladly take da position as Chief again.
Since da last meeting meh alredeh made plans fer extending da cave. Good plans meh hab made alredeh. Meh whub prresent dem soon!

Howebbur, bruddahs and sistahs - tings seem nub to hab changed.
Neither da Horde became weakerr, nor da foul creatures who nub rrespect da Orcs nor da holy lands!
  • Tuday, when meh wus tinking bout da plans fer da building master, meh heard da sound ob fight, coming from da feet ob da mountain, da Dark Crest!
    Meh hab had looked. And whub meh had to see shocked meh!

Tree oomies stood dere and smashed deir swords to slay da panthers! Dey wus on our land! Our holy lands!
    Meh immediatly blew into da horn, da orc guards hab responded. Before support could came, meh alredeh wus down to make dese intruders leave our lands!

Bruddahs and sistahs - dey nub listened to mehs command! Dey spit on our Father and da holy land!
    So meh attacked - alone.

Whub meh nub knew wus dat two ob dem seem to be mages. While meh almost cut da head ob da shoudlers ob one smelly mage, dey succeeded in surrounding meh.... and knocked meh out.

When meh woke up again, dey hab stolen all whub meh had, except mehs trousers and boots!

Bruddahs and sistahs!

Oomies hab broken orc law by entering holy land!
Oomies hab spit on Father's holy land by nub leaving it when dey wus told to!
Oomies hab injured da Chief, who jsut returned to dis isle again to bring forward da Horde!

Meh say: Oomies deserve death!

Da intruders wus:
  • Da mage Verdazar!
  • Da mage Orrioli! (The name is crossed out)
  • An oomie meh nub knew, rather weak one, though!
  • Brring meh deir heads and honor and bones beh given to yoo, bruddahs and sistahs!
    Ib yoo succeed in rrreturning da Chief's armor dark as night, yoo shall beh furthermore allowed to ask meh fer any wish yoo hab. Meh whub fulfill ib meh can!

Chief Rugh'toh!
Last edited by Rugh'toh on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Bruddah Krull! Meh needs too meed wid yoo! meh hab many subblies from when meh was working on da ancestor's hall!

Rorak!