Orcs ob da northern mountains

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Friedwulfa

~ a messenger searches da Chief ~

Post by Friedwulfa »

Honorable Chief Rugh T'oh,

in the last days, we had all much trouble on the Island. I thank everyone who helps us. But like always, some of the orks played a dark Game. You always search for respect. But most of your Folksnever show it themself. Our Holyness Ferin just said what he thinks, thats all. You want to punish him for that? Maybe you should live on the Sirani Islands, where nobody could speak against or with your people!

For example with the respectthing. We were in Trolls Bane after the demon attacks us, we were wounded and weaken and many of the Trolls Bane Citizen helped us. And as we heared Trolls Bane is under attack, we left our ruins to help. There was a meeting with many Trolls baners and much tried to discuss the situation. And what said your Orgis-friend? " as long as dit clean da stumpys from da island meh nub cares" And not enough with that,
Grakir, who should in my Opinion be a Wise, grins and says"That wouldsks be a boon."

So what do you say about your Respectthing now? I think we are quit.

May the father be with you,
Queen Friedwulfa Silverblade of Silverbrand
Rugh'toh

!

Post by Rugh'toh »

Orc meeting beh tomorrow at ((8 pm GMT+0))

Hope Shaman beh dere, since we hab two flower orcs in jail!

sistah Kreb'la and meh hab caught both!

Rugh!
Grim_banned

Post by Grim_banned »

You see the severed head of an elf, stuck in the end of a sharp pole, just outside the orc land borders. A few letters are written in a bad common just under it

Dis whuu happun to trasspassers!
orcs of the fire

Post by orcs of the fire »

From the bottom of the cave any inside could hear the loud noise coming from the jaill cell below...

(( for these wae a key a apple would be gid mabye even alittle rabbit... :wink: ))
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

*A red parchment with black letters hangs in the orc caves*

Orc gathering beh tomorrow in da evening!

We shall take our revenge on da stumpies!

Chief Rugh!

((sunday, 7 pm GMT+1, meet at orc caves))
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

Callinks all Orcsks...Battle beinks tonight. Come as soonsks as yousks can.

Clan Shaman Grakir
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Bruddahs and Sistahs!
When does we meet today fer da meeting? meh hope meh can make it... but meh nub knuw when!

Rorak!
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

Normally we meet at ((9 pm GMT+1)). Howeburr, meh nub can attend today.
Hope yoo meet anyway!

Rugh!
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

Bruddahs and sistahs!

Orc meeting beh in two days! One day later den usually!

Meh hopes some whub come anybay!
We hab new clan members!
And we need celebrate victory ober smelly stumpies!

Chief Rugh!

((Saturday, 9 pm gmt+1, meeting at varshikar teleporter))
Jenai

Post by Jenai »

Sistahs and bruddahs!

Meh saw sick doggy drink from da stream in da desert oomie town and den dat doggy died. Now dat water is funny color, like a sick orc, kinda funny green color. Oomie lady say dat da water habs poison. Meh nub know if dat true, but meh tink mebbe nub good idea to drink dat water.

Nilka
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

Brothersks and Sisters!

Meetinks tomorrowsks at normal time, when the sun beinks low in the sky, before the moon consuminks it!

Clan Shaman Grakir

(( 8pm GMT, Friday 27th ))
Slazf Kruvkva

Post by Slazf Kruvkva »

The wall outside of the orc cave is covered in rabbit's blood, messily spelling out a horribly written paragraph of words written in Gobaith's trade language.

Meself Greets ye,

Imma names I forgot. So somebody said Gore. So whuts that I call meself. The big walled one, Trull Bane, theys treat Gore like lit'l worm. Old mean dwarf, orange one, Gore hated. I hate 'em Dwarves, I c'nae like 'em they jus' hit Gore. Lizzerds t'aint bad, but theys got all water an Gore duz wouldnt like livin in the water. Gore luvs gob'ilns an orkens lots. They got live in tribes jus' like he did! An ol' tribe didnt call Gore 'thickead'. Gore is a dwarf meself, but hates em. I want a tribe lots agin. Please say talk wit Gore, b'cuase I hate 'em elfies an dwarves an wantsa smush em 'ter goop, an have hisself a good 'ol orkens tribe! I do whutever orkens need, speshly kill anythin whut aint ork that the orkens want dedd.

-Me name bes Gore, ug'lee 'ol dwarf big black beard n' sword.
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

Cominks to our meetinks dwarfsks...We will waitinks for yousks at the teleportersks of the desert-townsks! Cominks, and we willsks judge yousks strange wordsks. Shaman Grakir, personallysks, beinks pleased to hearinks of yousks love of goblinks.

Clan Shaman Grakir
Slazf Kruvkva

Post by Slazf Kruvkva »

Ohhh me's sorry missed the meeting, whuts b'cause Gore was sleepying too late. Meself wud still wanna meet gob'iln and orkses verry much though!

-Gore
Gurik Elvenstar

Post by Gurik Elvenstar »

A pigskin is pinned to the wall written in blood

Greebas , me Gurik former members of Skulls! I see dat skulls be nun actives and mes is intresteds ins joinings clans, let me nos what mes needs to do to joins me Bruddahs and Sistahs!

Signed
Gurik Elvenstar
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

There willsks beinks another meetinks at the same timesks ((8pm GMT, Friday)) in one dwarven weeksks. We willsks beinks meetinks at the teleportersks, but if you beinks late, goinks straightsks to the cave and shoutsks for us, so we can lettinks yousks in!

Yousks beinks forgivinks Gore...Sleep beinks a good thinks. Gurik, yousks can come alongsks to the meetinks, and we willsks see if yousks havinks what it takinks to be an Orc of Dar'krest!

Clan Shaman Grakir
Nagitoth Wauktug

Post by Nagitoth Wauktug »

An aged Orc in leather garb slowly walks through the cave. He enters the altar room, places his skull staff on the table, sits, and waits for any sign of activity in the cave.
Jenai

Post by Jenai »

A dirty orcess seeming accustomed to being alone, her appearance unkempt, her hair wild and matted, her clothes in tatters, wrestles with the orc guarding the gate. She first begs then insists before finally convincing him to let her in as panthers nip at her heels. She gropes her way in the dim light through the still unfamiliar cave, dragging a heavy bag along the stone floor.

Catching a movement from the corner of her eye, she drops her bag and ducks down behind an outcropping rock, peering over the top of it at the strange old orc. Her eyes stare unblinking as she cowers in the dark.
Nagitoth Wauktug

Post by Nagitoth Wauktug »

The old orc closes his eyes and breathes in the musty cave air. Breathing out he smiles slightly. Presence sensed, he speaks in orcish, "Greetings. I am Nagitoth Wauktug, former member of the Shadow Horde. Former dweller of this cave."
He keeps his eyes closed and awaits a reply.
Jenai

Post by Jenai »

Creeping out from behind her rock she approaches slowly, clutching her heavy bag. "Yoo all dem tings?" Her eyes remain wide and unblinking as she scoots along the floor, inching nearer. "Good to see yoo bruddah." She crouches near his feet, holding her bag close. "Yoo tink ob staying wif da clan?"
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

Orc Meetinks tonightsks, at cavesks. Cominks anywheresks after ((8pm GMT)).

Clan Shaman Grakir
The Cult

Post by The Cult »

The Cult wishes to meet with your fine orcs. 'Twould be wise to consider some agreements, for the benefit of both parties.

Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

Yoo beh Abalyon? Hurr, or whub Cult yoo beh?
Abalyon knows mehs answer!

Meet da Shaman! When he tinks yoo beh worth, meh might allow yoo to hab audience wit Chief!

Chief Rugh'toh
PurpleMonkeys

Post by PurpleMonkeys »

Some orc please show yourselves in the cave, i have an orc with me who wishes to join you.
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

Sons and Daughters ob our all mighty Father!

Glory victory da Father hab geben to us!
Yesturday wus da Day of the Hammer, when da Horde smashed da army ob stumpies and captured deir Queen!

Meet dis night, bruddahs and sistahs, so we shall celebrate dis day and give justice to da Queen ob stumpies!

When moon be hidden, we whub meet at desert town teleporter or come to Orc cave directly.

Rugh!

((Wednesday, 29 April, 8 pm CET / 7 pm UK time, Varshikar teleporter))
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

Bruddahs and Sistahs!

Yesturrrday wus great day fer greenskins!
  • X We filled da holy caves of our almighty Father wit plenty ob bruddahs and sistahs in kind and in skin and dose who beh frriends ob us.

X We came togethurrr to judge da Queen ob da dwarves fer recent and past deeds ob stumpies.

X We prayed to da Father - he blessed us by sending his First Messenger once again.

X Da First Messenger judged - we followed his command!

Listen, Bruddahs and sistahs, and spread dis word to eberryone: Da stumpie Queen beh dead!
Da Queen been smashed by da Horde! She hab been pushed down da holy mountain. She wus nub worthy to beh smashed by our blades, da Messenger said!

• Bruddahs and sistahs, dese beh glory times fer our kind! Nubudy can stand da power ob greenskins!

Da Messenger demanded for more blood - Blood we shall give him during our next meeting!

Chief Rugh'toh

Image Image Image

Image Image Image
Friedwulfa

Post by Friedwulfa »

Chief Rugh'toh!

The dwarfs of silverbrand will send you a messenger as soon as possible!

In the name of the Crown
~ unsigned~
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

The Chief Rugh'toh receives the dwarven letter from one of his brothers. After he has read over it, he grins broadly and licks his lips before he inhales deeeeeply to shout:

Bruddahs and sistahs! Murrrrgo! Turrrga! Inform da Horde!

Tell da Horde dat we hab anothurr orc meeting very soon!
Tomorrow we shall meet in our caves!

Harr, harr, funneh dis whub beh!

((tomorrow, wednesday, 13th May, 19:00 GMT+2 meet in orc cave. The dwarves will come around 20:00))
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

Turga is sleeping on his regular spot by the campfire, he jolts into a somewhat upright position as he hears the chief yelling. he tiredly yells back

Meh gonna trai and beh der!

Then he slumps back down, loud snoring soon echoes trough the cave again

((erh GMT +2 meeaaannsss 21:00 in Norway, yes? oooor is that just for those "outside" Europe? .im not sure if im going to be there. deppends on what tomorrow brings.))
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

((GMT+2 actually is Norway, German, Netherlands time etc. So the meeting starts today at 7 o'clock Norway time. :-)
Romania time it starts at 8 o'clock. (1 hour ahead)
UK time it starts at 6 pm (1 hour behind)

http://illarion.org/community/us_timeconverter.php))