Death Seekers forming

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

donaideenn

Death Seekers forming

Post by donaideenn »

Greetings Followers:

It has come to my attention that an evil cult. Known as the Occultist Nocturnal has been responsible for many deaths and evil curses. Also plain wrong deeds. I send out this invitation to any who wish to help wage war upon them!

We shall begin the fase by recruiting and training Dark Wizards to help combatant there forces.
If you are interested in this new forming Circle. Please send me a dove.

Yours sincerely~ Dark Lord
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

*A short goblin enveloped in a black robe approaches the flyer, he silently pins a pre-prepared parchment onto the original with a look of disdain upon his pointed face*

Death seekers - that is a fitting title for those that would attempt to do battle with the Occulte Nocturnalis. The Temple does not take lightly to those who propose themselves its enemies...then again, the Temple never has enemies for long, does it.

Take my advice all those that read this, do not follow this ridiculous fool and his plans, it will bring you pain, death and deny from you all the enlightenment that knowledge would bring. Only a simpleton will raise a sword against knowledge.

I hope you will see the errors in your pursuit, 'Dark Lord'.

~Unsigned