Reply to my second post - what happened to respect?

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Mark Strongarm

Reply to my second post - what happened to respect?

Post by Mark Strongarm »

((only signatures of Trollsbane citizens may be written on this wall please))

Mark goes to check if there's been any action on his new post and furrows his brow. 'You think a governor could understand basic english, or at least allow me to have a simple survey'. He puts a new parchment up.

I'm re-iterating that this isn't a vote. This is an area for those who have freedom of thought and expression to write their name if they would like to be able to vote on the issue of the change in elections in Trollsbane as stated on the new Trollsbane walls in the words
You, the citizens, have no longer focus and worry about the disturbing and unstable elections, but are instead blessed and empowered to focus only on your own lives.
This is a survey form. Signatures only of those who would like to have a vote on the issue of changing the style of the election system.

This is not official. This is only to satisfy my curiosity of how many others feel nervous about the writing in question. I repeat signatures only of those who WANT TO BE ABLE TO VOTE on changes in the election system.

I hope its more clear this time.

Mark Strongarm

((please follow the rules I laid out in ooc))
Last edited by Mark Strongarm on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

I am confused by the contradictory messages being sent by these notices .. first elections are destabilizing and dangerous, and citizens won't need to worry about them .. then someone says they are still on. Petty details I guess.

F
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Greetings there,

The new system that the Archduke has implemented, not only helps the Town of Trolls Bane grow and prosper now, but in the future you'll begin to see the fruits of such a fine decision. Why subject Trolls Bane to the same senseless elections where men and women win not because of their values or prior leadership ability, but because of how many friends they had to vote for them? Does the town really need another Jorokar or Constantine? Men who won because of their promises and ability to get others to vote for them? Trolls Bane needs change for the better, and defeating more reigns of inactivity and improper rule is the first step to achieving this.

So if there were a vote today, I must say I would vote in favor of NO elections. Not because of my new ownership or title that I've been given but because of the reasons I outlined above.

Thank you,
Sir Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Baron of Eastmark
Mark Strongarm

Post by Mark Strongarm »

Mark takes a breath after seeing the replies. 'I knew Julius, but even Fooser is a complete illiterate.'

Mark removes everything but signatures.

Why don't people understand the concept of this post? I change the topic to this question.

Mark Strongarm
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Dantagon glances to the parchment and shakes his head. "He's being rash, it is an insult to my eyes... Perhaps I should tell him to take it down before he insults the town further..." Dan sighs in annoyance, turning from the parchment he complains further, "People here have nothing better to do than boost their own gods damned ego. Why do I even bother being a voice of reason to these people?"