The Elven Templar

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Aldan Vian

The Elven Templar

Post by Aldan Vian »

((This is open discussion to any member of the elven templar but plase keep posts templar related if you are not a member post only if it of important templar buisness.))

The Elven templar is a group devoted to presurving and recovering elven culture,and helping for the well being of all Gobiath. The templar will be governed by three elders as is traditional to the elves. The elders are chosen by the other elders. Once an elder is sworn in they will serve for life untill they either resign or are no longer capable of managing the templar.
Honor is reguarded highly amoungst our ranks and should you ever be found asotiating with a criminal or other dark being you will be punished accordingly. If you are found to have commited a crime against the templar you will be judged by the three elders as your punishment can be simple fine or work to a great trial or even death if it is truely grave.
The high templar are those who have been found truely loyal to the cause and will always be there to help those who are not yet as skilled and knowlegeable.The templar are those who have joined us and are ready to work.

The Elders

1.Aldan Vian
2.Ellandria Yqif
3.Ryan Grey

The high templar
-Maeglin telemmaitte
-Tlevnon Relmstro

The templar
-Justin Nickov Thyme

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May the five be with you.
Last edited by Aldan Vian on Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:31 am, edited 9 times in total.
Aldan Vian

The sacred code of the Templar

Post by Aldan Vian »

The Law of the Templar

The law of weapons:
None shall draw there blade upon another unless you are first attacked. You shall not use poison unless your life or another is in direct harm or you have received permission from the Elders for a fitting reason. You must always fight your enemy head on in battle unless it is previously stated that you may use your tactics.

The law of War:
War shall not ever be declared by the templar. We only attack if we are first attacked by another party. In a time of war another guild may come petition to the Elders for help in a war. If there reason is truly fitting we may decide to help.

The law of judgment:
When a crime is committed by a member or somebody upon our lands they shall be judged by the Elders. No punishments are to be listed upon the board for they may very depending on the loyalty of the person and past criminal records. If one of the Elders has close relationship to the accused the Elder will be substituted by another member in order to achieve a fair trial. If it has been found that you lied to the Elders upon your trial your punishment shall be increased. Should you have been found convicted of a crime in another land and are taking refuge in ours you shall be turned over immediately to the people of the other land.

The law of elders:
Upon an Elder joining they must directly sign the law of the Templar. When the Elder is given his position he or she will serve for life. If an Elder fails in his duties he may be Replaced upon the vote of the others. When an Elder is no longer capable of running the Templar or chooses to Resign he or she shall be replaced by another. You do not have to be an elf to become an Elder so much as you are dedicated and have sworn yourself your race will not matter.

The law of Race:
Your race does not matter. So much as you have pledged yourself to our cause you may join us in our quest.

The law of celebration and land:
All are welcome upon our lands except during times of need this may be revoked. All are welcome to join us in our celebrations no matter who you are unless you are a criminal you shall be turned over to the authorities. Our facilities are open only to members except in the month of Mas when all are welcome.

The law of refuge:
If you are hunted by a criminal you may take refuge in our lands and buildings until this criminal is captured. All criminals are not to enter our lands. If you do our members are allowed to use force.

The Law of Tax:
A tax can be implied from 10-20% of your overall income. This is to help with building and other projects of the templar. The money may also go to buying food or other necessities for our events.

The law of Change:
If the Templar laws are not meeting standards or the needs of the templar they can be changed with the agreement of at least two of the three Elders. If there is a problem with a new law it can be reverted back to its original form.

The law of Advisors:
Each of the Elders is allowed to take two advisors. Until there are enogh members to have two for each Elder only one shall be allowed. If an Elder chooses not to take an advisor that is fine. All advisors must be members and make a controbution to the templar. An advisor will serve until the Elder he or she serves says there services are no longer required or the Elder leaves his position.

The Law of rights:
All members are entitled to the rights that follow.

-The Right of speech:
All members are allowed to peacefuly express there opinion as long as they do not take up arms.

-The Right of Death:
All members are entitled to proper cerimony after death.

-The Right to Defense:
All members are allowed to take up arms in self defense if they are attacked.

Aldan Vian (Placed here is a large V with an intricate wolf drawn in it.)
Ryan Grey
Ellandria Yqif
Last edited by Aldan Vian on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Notice:

The following post is for official notices of the Templar.

~Donations
If you have any donations of any type please give them to Ellandria Yqif as she is in charge of our resorces. We are in need of cut stone, Bricks, money, food, all types of wood, ingots of any type also coal and ore, Potash, sand, We also need anything else you can donate.

~Taxes
We are currently not collecting taxes on our members but may be soon so please keep up with the current events.

~Membership
To anybody who would like to become a member please fill this out and send it to me.

Name:

Job:

Other Comments:

I would like to welcome Father Justin Nickov Thyme to the templar.
Last edited by Aldan Vian on Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Urgent:

It is now safe to reaturn to Trolls Bane.
Last edited by Aldan Vian on Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gummizelle

list of supplies

Post by Gummizelle »

The list of supplies will be written at this place soon.

Die Vorratsliste folgt bald.

Ellandria, purser of the elven templar.
Aldan Vian

Meeting

Post by Aldan Vian »

It may be sudden but I would like to call a meeting at ((8:30pm Central states time/3:30am GMT)) Tomarrow.It will be held at the harbour. If you are able to make it please send me a dove.

Also a silver will be given from my pocket to everyone who recruits a new member. Two if they are not in any other guilds.

Aldan Vian
~Founder of the Templar~

((Make sure to check my translation from CST to GMT it may not be correct))
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

The meeting will start in 1:30.
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

To all members of the elven templar I would like to call a meeting on((Friday november 14th at the Trolls Bane library 8:00pm States central time-2:00 am GMT at the trolls bane library.)) I hope everybody can make it.

Aldan Vian
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

The meeting I am afraid must be cancled and moved to another time.

Aldan
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

If you want to join fill out the form above and post it.

Aldan
squee

Post by squee »

Name: Squee'

Job: Mage(soon)

Other Comments:
Maeglin Telemmaite

Post by Maeglin Telemmaite »

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

maeglin telemmaite
Gummizelle

Post by Gummizelle »

Maeglin,

please behave, or we have to reprimand you.

Ellandria
Maeglin Telemmaite

terribly sorry I shall be more cautios about what i post here.
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Thank you for yelling at my brother Ella. Behave Maeglin!

Aldan
Maeglin Telemmaite

AAldan you have no part in this area of the conversation so I polietly request you BUTT OUT!!!!!!!
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Am I not the founder of this guild and maker of this board? So how am I not involved?

Aldan
Maeglin Telemmaite

that conversation area is none of your buisness for it involves nothing to do with the templar only it is on the board.
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Everything that happens on this board is my buisness.
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Oh yes. And on that has nothing to do with the templar post. Why don't you read the rules at the top of the board first.

Aldan
Christopher..Rigden

Post by Christopher..Rigden »

I'll find you soon Aldan....

unsigned
Llama

Post by Llama »

I find it interesting that a high templar acts so childishly.

There is no signature, but the last part of the paper appears to glow slightly, as if by magic
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

I quite agree.....I will have to o something about this.

Aldan
Alber G

Post by Alber G »

You will not have time.

Unsigned
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

I am calling a meeting. I shall notify all members by dove. Please try to attend this meeting it is highly important.

Aldan
Maeglin Telemmaite

An Extremely tall elf with foggy eyes and a black as pitch coat walks up to the board and places a note with a gold nail.

hmm i quite agree it is highly important and to those who cant attend...you will be informed later.

He then slams it with his hammer to hit the nail in place and looks at it to examine his work.He then places a MAGICAL ornate dagger into it.He tries to pull it out and then has a man he sees try, seeing that it cant be pulled except by the one he choses,he starts to stroll away and notices a nail on the ground so he carefully avoids it.
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

We shall meet at the Trolls Bane library. I have sent the time to all of you so if you diden't get one please notify me as soon as you can.

Aldan
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

Maeglin Telemmaite wrote:An Extremely tall elf with foggy eyes and a black as pitch coat walks up to the board and places a note with a gold nail.

hmm i quite agree it is highly important and to those who cant attend...you will be informed later.

He then slams it with his hammer to hit the nail in place and looks at it to examine his work.He then places a MAGICAL ornate dagger into it.He tries to pull it out and then has a man he sees try, seeing that it cant be pulled except by the one he choses,he starts to stroll away and notices a nail on the ground so he carefully avoids it.
Some random orc walks up to the parchment and rips it off . He then steals the golden nail, and seems to notice the ornate dagger. He tries to pull it out, but as he is unable, he cuts it loose from the wall instead, making a small hole in the wall with his own dagger.
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

All members who will attend the meeting please send me a dove.

Aldan
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Be noted that after 10 dwarven Min. We will be moving elsewhere so don't be more than 10 Min. Late.

Aldan