Announcements and Decrees of Trollsbane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Tuatha De Oldrann

Post by Tuatha De Oldrann »

Lord Cromwell,

Thank you for this honor, and I shall endeavor to respect all who come to seek enlightenment and worship the Gods there.

The monastary will be repaired, and back to the serene condition that allows for prayers and meditation.

In humble thanks,
~Father Justin Nickov Thyme
Elder of Church of Gobaith
Archbishop of TrollsBane
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Greetings,

I believe that was a rather large step in bringing more religion to our establishment. I think the idea of the Church is a rather profound and noble faction and I've supported Mister Thyme from the start. Hopefully, this move from our last Archduke will help the town flourish.

As for my appointment as the new Archduke of Trolls Bane, I will do my best to improve the citizen's views of the Archduchy and to ensure that the ideals of Edward's reforms stand firm.

Signed,
Lord Rothman
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

Archduke Cromwell,

Once more the Credii brings its thanks to you and to the city of Trollsbane for allowing it to hold the Monastery; we are growing once more and soon I expect we shall have many followers passing through its gates. I am sure that under the influence and guidance of Archbishop Thyme monasticism and piety shall flourish. May Lord Eldan and all the Gods bless you for your wisdom in deciding this, though I have felt the divine influence settle on the Archduchy since its inception. The Credii, who originally repaired the crumbling Monastery upon our arrival to this isle, shall once more put themselves to work seeing it restored, and shall maintain it well as its prayerful tenants.

With Eldan's manifold blessings,

Expleti Anthony Carthusiana,
Keeper of the Eldan Parish.
Alber G

Post by Alber G »

I have not been able to congratulate you in your victory.. but.. congratulations.

Liam Heneghan.