Rothman Fighting Agency

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Rothman Fighting Agency

Post by Julius »

The Rothman Fighting Agency

It has been a long time since this isle has been graced with a true fighting and training agency. Before I go any further, I wish to stress the fact that this.. agency is not a guild. It accepts members from any guild on the isle (with restrictions) without grudging. Do you wish to become a better fighter? Help serve the isle with a stronger sword arm? Tired of being beat by bandits and other fiends on the isle? The Rothman fighting agency shall provide you with the ability to overcome obstacles as above.

These are a few questions you may ask yourself before you decide on joining.

What is the purpose of the Agency?

The purpose of the agency will be to train the subjects and aspiring warriors of the isle. However, the guild strictly enforces the law of only those with good intentions joining our agency. Every new combatant to sign up for the training packages must sign a waiver clearing our agency of any damage caused by the blade of the combatant. That is not to say that we accept known criminals, but simply the fact that someone may pretend as though they are just to garner training.

If I am in a guild must I seek permission from my superiors before acquiring training from your agency?

Personally, I would prefer if every new trainee chose to. It would slow down the training process if I simply accepted each and every new combatant without permission from the guild your in. Hopefully, in the future the agency will have contracts with guilds such as the Knighthoods, and other guilds so that there combatants will receive lower pricing and more benefits.

Must I take public lessons? Or will there be a private lesson scheduled for those that do not wish to be publicly viewed as a trainee.

Of course. However, that does not waiver the rule of every trainee to sign a clause. Members that seek private training will have higher costs due to the inconvenience of having to adjust my or another trainer's schedule to fit your needs.

If I get in trouble within the town laws or am wanted by several guilds, will my training privileges be revoked with refund?

Depending on the extent of the crime, what the government feels about the individual, and what package you purchase. If you have one more lesson on your training plan, no refund will be given to you. If anything, the trainers and assistants of the agency will assist the town and officials in capturing you.

Is the training of this agency free?

The training in this agency is far from free. However, members won't be turned away because there pocket is empty. The trainers shall give the trainee a task that involves training to pay for his new lessons or renew a plan. The Knighthood of Kallahorn is one of the only guilds that currently gets free training. With contracts, support, and help from other guilds members of these respective factions will receive reduced or free training as well.

Trainers of the Agency

Slashing -
Julius Rothman

Wrestling -
Altrix

Trainees of the Agency

This area of the parchment below will be reserved for plan lists, trainees, contracts, and trainers. When the agency begins to grow more in size, more trainees are gathered, and trainers are interested this area will be updated.

Thank you
Sir Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn

((Please refrain from posting here until the next update. The second post will be needed.

Note to GMs: As stated above, this is not a guild and should never be considered one. Please do not move it to the guild forum even if it has a large member base one day.))
Last edited by Julius on Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:00 am, edited 6 times in total.
Kadiya

Post by Kadiya »

(( Stop that now.
We don't need rules for each single forum, or did we? If the topic starter with no replies to his threat you have to accept that. ))

*All replies becomes deleted on topic starters wish*
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Greetings Citizens and aspirants alike,

We have accepted a few new members to our Agency on this day. These members were chosen not because of biased picking or because of the "conflict" between "rival" Knighthoods. They were chosen and accepted because the Agency wishes to stress togetherness of the isle. For, if we are together, the wall is held strong, and apart the wall falls. The new members of the agency will be reflective on the initial parchment in a short while.

Thank you,
Sir Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn