Blind Justice

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Logrin Parr

Blind Justice

Post by Logrin Parr »

comming from the jail in Troll's bane a sweet melody can be heard. Any one curious enough to visit would see a familar face from around the island playing his lute as usual. The only odd thing about it is that he seems to be incarcerated, however that doesn't seem to have dampened his spirits any.
Fayne Bridgewater

Post by Fayne Bridgewater »

While strolling through the streets of Trollsbane, Fanye hears a melody coming from the jail. Knowing who it must be, she sets off in that direction, her jaw clenched.

"Logrin..."

She arrives at the cell, seeing it was indeed Logrin on his lute. She frowns fiercely and asks

"Logrin, why was I questioned about your incident?!"

She stands with her arms crossed over her chest, one hip cocked to the side, waiting for an answer.
Christopher..Rigden

Post by Christopher..Rigden »

Chris walks by...

Ah... I never knew they were actually incorporating the punishment I got
Logrin Parr

Post by Logrin Parr »

The music subsides breifly as the monk chuckles to himself before he continues to the song where he left off

They actually questioned you? Good show! Wha ha...honestly didn't think they'd fall for that! He says as he lays on his back and applauds by knocking his botts togather.

I needed a little shut eye without Altrix blowing on that horn to rouse my attention...so I mentioned your name in passing...I beleive I asked him if he could arrange a congical visit actually...But he is a spry young lad and often it's easy for his to jump, to conclusions. After all, he's locked me up in here for an apparent robbery I'm told. It does my heart good to know that after all I've done to make and keep friends I'm still tossed in jail by them at a drop of a hat.

Speaking of which, I think might have dropped my hat outside...right behind you infact....would you mind bending over and picking it up for me?
Fayne Bridgewater

Post by Fayne Bridgewater »

Fayne sighs heavily, pursing her lips. She walks around the hat and bends down to pick it up, still facing the man in front of her.

"Here" she says shortly, and hands it to him.

She places her hands on her hips and glares at him.

"Do not do this again, Logrin."

She relaxes a bit, and looks at him intently, saying softly, "What happened then? The whole story, and the truth, if you please"
Logrin Parr

Post by Logrin Parr »

Logrin looks a bit disappointed as she bends down facing him, one of his humble mit having been resting between the bars as if he had been planning something. He retracts it somewhat hesitantly to his side as starts to speak

Would you expect me to tell anything but the truth dear? I am but a victim of circumstances....

He chuckles a bit

Dreadfully vicious thing, circumstance that is. Apparently I was accused of a crime. And wandering around isn't a valid alibi these days...So here I am, guilty until proven innocient

A shame really, last time I was falsely accused they had other suspects...but with no one else to blame my innocience seems to be a non factor....
dellakim thornbrae

Post by dellakim thornbrae »

As Della passes the Jail house she hears a strange muttering from inside that sounds like someone having an arguement. Curiously she slips inside. Peering into the darkened cells she sees Logrin mumbling angrily to himself in his sleep, his bird perched at the bottom of the cot with its head tucked under its wing. She holds in a giggle and turns to creep back out but notices that Logrins shoe lace is undone. Slightly concerned about him waking up and maybe tripping over she considers waking him to warn him of the danger before a mischevious grin crosses her face.
She tests her head against the bars and with a little pressure she is able to squeeze her head throgh the gap.
She holds in a giggle as she pictures logrin waking up in the morning with his feet tied to the bed by the shoe laces and wondering if maybe the bird did it.
Next she twists her shoulders and eases them through trying to be as quiet as possible, she leans forward and twists about slightly easing through the tight squeeze. All was going well until she started to try get her hips through the gap, she struggles quietly twisting and pulling but they just won't fit through.
Oh dear She whispers to herself i guess this isnt going to work, too many apple pies!
Slightly disapointed that her practical joke has to be abondoned she starts to ease herself backwards through the gap but for some reason she doesn't seem to fit through anymore. She is stuck fast from the waist up.
Trying not to panic Della looks around frantically for a solution to her problem and notices a slice of bread and butter on a plate not far from her.
hmm that might work, i hope he wasnt planning on eating that later She mutters to herself as she stretches towards the plate, the edge of it just millimetres from her fingertips
Please dont wake up She pleads under her breath her face slightly flushed at the thought of being caught in this predicament. Suddenly a sound in the cell catches her attention and she looks up to see Logrins bird staring at her accusingly.
Logrin Parr

Post by Logrin Parr »

The horrible bird looks to the sleeping monk then to Della and finally to the plate. It lets out a few quiet squaks before it places a large taloned foot on the plate. With what almost sounds like mocking laughter it caws a few times and edges the plate slightly further out of the poor halflings reach. Satisfied it struts off to a corner and watches how the scene will unfold, with it's beady little eyes.
dellakim thornbrae

Della glares furiously at the bird, why you little... She mutters angrily. She tries in vain to reach the plate but can see there is no hope she looks around for another solution. She spots her bag just on the other side of the the bars, she manages to push it through the bars with her foot. Grinning she pulls out a bread roll and locks eyes with the bird, she points to plate and then to herself and then to the bread roll and then at the bird hoping he would understand the proposed trade.
Logrin Parr

Post by Logrin Parr »

The bird gives a curious tilt of it's head before beating it's wings in protest and then points with it's sharp jagged beak at the entirety of Della's bag, letting a greedy chirp escape him
dellakim thornbrae

Della looks at her bag and frowns slightly My whole bag for a slice of buttered bread that might not even be enough to help me get loose? She struggles quietly in the gap trying one more time to free herself but its no use. Finally she gives in and nods to the bird fine you can have the bag she whispers in an irritated voice. Della holds the bag in one hand and hold the other out towards the plate.
Logrin Parr

Post by Logrin Parr »

The bird struts up to the bag proudly and snatches it up shaking it's shoulders until the strap hangs around it's neck. It then makes it's way methodically to the plate and , almost with what one could mistake as satisfaction devours the buttered bread before kicking the plate into a corner
dellakim thornbrae

Noo! Della pleads in a hushed voice as the bird eats the bread. Give me my bag back you cheat! Della wriggles furiously between the bars no longer caring about staying quiet she tries to squeeze through the gap into the cell to retrieve her bag.
Logrin Parr

Post by Logrin Parr »

The moster of an avion tilts it's head once more and flaps it's wings landing noisily next to the monk, still fast asleep. It slowly raises a foot and holds it above Logrin, then looks to Della as it brings the foot down slightly, now inches away from the mans face.
dellakim thornbrae

Della suddenly stops wriggling. no dont do that! she whispers. please bird, help me get out of here, i will make it worth your while Della whispers to the bird what do you want? Food? Money? maybe a little female bird? Or.....i could hire you a pretty donkey for a couple of night? Della winks to the bird what do you say?
Logrin Parr

Post by Logrin Parr »

Considering this it seems the bird hops down and makes it's way to the halfling jammed between the bars. With a quiet shreik it beats it's massive wings as it tries to pull Della into the cell
dellakim thornbrae

No no please pull me out not in! Della bends at the waist as she is dragged farther into the cell trying to brace her knees against the bars.
Logrin Parr

Post by Logrin Parr »

Then bird seems less then oblidging as it continues to furiously tug at the halfling, determined to get it throught the bars, in one peice or not
dellakim thornbrae

Della lets out a small squeal as she is wrenched into the cell. She struggles to her feet and faces the giant bird nervously. umm you do realise i have to be outside of the cell to hire a donkey dont you? she says in a quiet voice. She glances around the cell and spots an old oil lamp but tries not to let the bird see her interest in the object.
dellakim thornbrae

Della edges closer to the oil lamp, keeping her eyes on the bird. When she reaches the oil lamp she picks it up smiling innocently Its awful dark in here.. She raises the oil lamp slowly, tips it over letting oil leak out onto her clothes, keeping eye contact with the bird at all times and smiling sweetly. When she is satisfied that she is sufficiently lubricated to slip back through the bars she places the oil lamp back where she found it and starts edging back towards the wall of bars.
Logrin Parr

Post by Logrin Parr »

The bird eyes the lubricated halfling, it's gaze following the trail of oil left in her wake as she backs up. It gives another small ill tempered worble and puts a wing behind one of the lit candles of incense on the small wooden table. Apparently having been lit by the monk to mask the awful smell from having stored Oliver's corpse in the jail after the murders. With a slight movement it pushes the candle until it's holder is teetering on the very edge.
dellakim thornbrae

Oh dear Della whispers sadly this day is going from bad to worse Della thinks about the distance from the cell to the nearest river, it was too far to risk. Her eyes dart about the cell desperatly trying to find some other answer to her problem. Suddenly she smiles ever so slightly and locks eyes with the bird. She starts to dance, slowly swaying, she smiles at the bird as she slowly runs her hands over herself. She slowly unbuttons her shirt, she turns her back to the bird, looking over her shoulder at it as she pulls off the shirt and throws it with a wet slap against the bars. Keeping her back turned to the bird she slowly pulls down her trousers and steps out of them and kicks them towards the bars where the shirt hit. Wearing only her underwear on her bottom half she uses her arms to cover herself on the top half and strolls towards the bird smiling suggestivly, slowly reaches a hand out and tips the candle up the right way and puts her other arm around the bird neck Oh you are a beautiful bird arent you She whispers next to its head, slowly stroking its head with her other hand. She strokes the bird leaving oily marks over its chest and neck feathers. She takes hold of the strap of the bag hanging from its neck and in a quick motion jerks it over its head and turns quickly and runs for the oiled bars.
Logrin Parr

Post by Logrin Parr »

The bird, seeming to have grossly misjudged Della's intentions and excidedly gives chase
dellakim thornbrae

Della looks round just before she reaches the bars and seeing the look on the birds face prays that she doesnt get stuck halfway through the bars again. She shoves her bag through the gap and leaps through after it only sticking slightly, she lands on the floor at the other side of the bars smiling with relief. She holds her bag infront of her chest and faces the bars again well birdy its been a fun night but i must be going...oh and i will send that donkey round in a few minutes. Farewell! She looks down and notices her clothes in a heap on the other side of the bars and wonders whether she can risk grabbing them, maybe Logrin wont recognise that they are hers, might be safer to just run to the depot and get fresh ones. Della hesitates in the doorway considering this.
Lady Misha

Post by Lady Misha »

The bird slams into the bars with a crash, it's oily neck still to thick to squeeze through the bars, seemingly knocking itself unconcious it slides to the floor of the cell after the impact.
dellakim thornbrae

Della grins and sticks an arm into the cell to retrieve her clothes then dashes for the exit pulling on her shirt as she goes.
Logrin Parr

Post by Logrin Parr »

Logrin seems rather annoyed at something, as his bird seems rather surprised to have not slowed down for the bars, he mumbles something about no good lizards in his sleep