Nominations for the new leader of Trollsbane.

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Taliss Kazzxs

Nominations for the new leader of Trollsbane.

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

The time has come for the new leader of Trollsbane to be elected.

Nominations will take place between now and the 17th of Bras.

After nominations are closed a time for the Candidates to display their plans for leadership, take questions, and obtain voters will take place between the 17th of Bras to the 14th of Eldas

Voting will take place from the 14th of Eldas to the 11th of Irmasin the town center of Trollsbane.

The nobles of Trollsbane have gone from our town and those that have not have become inactive, it is the duty and responsibility as citizens to put forth the effort to try while we can to polish our tarnished Jewel of Gobaith before it is to late.

If you wish to make a nomination please write their name below. The candidate must be both a citizen and also willing to accept the responsibilities. Candidates may nominate themselves.

~Taliss

Candidates

Geralt Devan
Edward Cromwell
Taliss Kazzxs
Nericon
Jefferson Gray
Artimer Fault
Samson Jones

Citizens

o Christopher Rigden
o Darius Kain
o Draken Delgado
o Drathe
o Erester
o Harok Silversmith
o Jonathan Cain
o Leva Beliu
o Mattin
o Phibol
o Ram Grimskalle
o Tirrend
o Whisper(( Ryoukami ))
o Roland Ross
o Artimer Fault
o Bernie Bottoms
o Dante Blade
o Fooser
o Baron Liam Hennighan
o Achae Eanstray
o Elle Hartstone
o Kaila Galathil Travinus
o Sssari Trisska
o Nericon
o Baron Frederick Hawkmoon
o Lord Edward Cromwell
o Amadi Yusuf Randal
o Ashayen Cromwell
o Eyda
o Elohir Carnesir
o Jason Felarion
o Jebediah Thurimarg Daerwick
o Waybur Corwinkle Daerwick
o Magistrate Geralt Devan
o Anon
o Anthony Carthusiana
o Amaria
o Aramir
o Balduin Heldenhammer
o Boindil Silberklinge
o Brian Silverheart
o Dranis(( Anra ))
o Dellakim Thornbrae Littlethorn
o Earas Suvin(( Earas ))
o Elessar of Dorthonion
o Endyl
o Etherim Mingil
o Fianna Heneghan
o Gabriel Lylth
o Garìck Dràkén
o Garon Goldhand
o Gregory Hardcast
o James Faros
o James Kane
o Jefferson Gray
o Jens Felldrus
o Jonathan Smith
o Jordan Janes
o Julia da Silva
o Lennier
o Luc De'Paul
o Mark Strongarm
o Olaf Flaktreus
o Olive Feldarp
o Rosendil
o Samson Jones
o Snushi
o Starling(( Khallimar ))
o Taiah Daekash
o Taliss Kazzxs
o Taron
o Thigmophiles P'terrun
o Tikir Thoronalis
o Toran Guld
o Dantagon Marescot
o Ingrimmisch
o Yvanna
o Saigwin
Last edited by Taliss Kazzxs on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:07 am, edited 12 times in total.
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

May I suggest placing a list of the citizens for voters to view, Lest they forget.

Jefferson Gray

<>
Jason Felarion

Post by Jason Felarion »

Cause of the illegality, I will not support this election any longer!
~Jason Felarion~
Last edited by Jason Felarion on Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

This is a good suggestion, we will include a period of time in which candidates may each display their plans for leadership and also answer questions from the public.

~Taliss
Ingrimmisch

Post by Ingrimmisch »

Hello!

Ingrimmisch a faithfull citizen from Trolls Bane are missing on the List.
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Yesss...many people are missing from the list..the Tak does not see his name either...he did serve on the guard for a little while..recently...

Tak
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

The names I have posted above where written directly from the Trollsbane walls. I can not add you as a citizen as the Magistrate Geralt Devan must do this. Once this is done I can include new names to the list above.

~Taliss
Jason Felarion

Post by Jason Felarion »

*Jason takes a walk at the cold clear night and walks over to the townboard again and thinks, then he takes out a small parchment, writes down some lines and pinns it under the other parchments for the election.

I nominate *stops again then he writes* Geralt Devan if he is willing to candidate for the lead and willing to clarify his targets for Bane! *and mumbles something about faith and the right way. Under the nomination he writes in some bigger letters*

All inhabitants, you have the chance to change Bane to the better. Nominate your candidate or nominate yourself and clarify your targets. It's the time to avoid the faults of the past. And remember, do not only nominate, go voting if the election starts.

*Then he walks off and whispers in the silence night "I hope Bane will shine again under the new lead...my voice, my vote for a better future..."*
Thomas Rothman

Post by Thomas Rothman »

This messages reached the authorities by messenger.

Former tributaries of the Rothman family!
Force majeure prevents me to take over the heritage of my family, so I nominate a qualified steward instead:
  • Samson Jones

T. Rothman

The message bears the seal of the Rothman family
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

*pauses to read the the parchments and upon seeing the Rothman seal and name cannot contain her mirth and passerbys might see her enjoying a good laugh*
Caecilianus Cathari

Post by Caecilianus Cathari »

Vote the GODMEN!
PurpleMonkeys

Post by PurpleMonkeys »

A bunch of people were injured from an slightly large fight and Geralt did nothing, because he was too busy chatting. Taliss would do much better!

unsigned
Jason Felarion

Post by Jason Felarion »

Thats not a discussion here, only a nomination. Nominate who you want. The vote will show if everyone thinks the same!
If everyone think, Geralt did nothing, then it's their decision to nominate and vote for another, otherwise the "fight-issue" is something for the town guard. A leader should have more power in his mind then in a weapon...

So just nominate and don't use this for dirty election campaigns!

~Jason Felarion~
PurpleMonkeys

Post by PurpleMonkeys »

I'm *Scribble* not a *Scribble* citizen.. Do I*Scribble* have to be a citizen to vote?

~Page *Scribble*Tirrend Skye~

Nevermind I see my name! put it in alphebetical order, It's confusing
Last edited by PurpleMonkeys on Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason Felarion

Post by Jason Felarion »

Short answer ~ YES

~unsigned~
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

*a letter is posted on the board.*

Greetings Mister Kazzxs,

I talked with some of the town officials and it seems none of them allowed you to start a election. So the current town government is not supporting such a election and starting it is illegal.

I suggest that you announce as soon as possible that there won't be a election and get out of this as long as its possible without problems.

While I would like to see such a election, the problem is that you need the support of the most citizens of the town in order to get this running. Sadly the majority does not care for anything in this town, excluding some loud mouthes who are at a large share those who never sign anything and are wanted inside the town anyway.
You won't be able to push this election against the current government and your failing at this will destroy your reputation forever.

In the position of the town guard you got, your are able to do your part to make the citizens of Troll's Bane caring more for the town. But before you did this, your attemp sadly will fail, as the attemps by others before.

Geralt Devan,
Magistrate of Troll's Bane

I will have everyone know that the elections will still be taking place.

Just because people in power wish to ensure that they remain in power does not mean the good people of Trollsbane do not have a say in their own town.

I challenge the people of Trollsbane to prove our Magistrate wrong by voicing their opinions in the upcoming election, where as he seems to think that our people have become so incompetent that they do not care anymore about the condition of our fair lands.

Notices of Change

The voting place has been moved from the towns common area to the library, second floor.

Due to the lack of attention being given towards citizens names being added to the towns roster. I personally will be adding the names to the citizenship list. If you wish to obtain citizenship please send a dove to myself.

~O-so in worry of his reputation.
~Taliss
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

This election cant be take serious, because the organiser is one of the candidates and the fact that the in power government of Trolls Bane dont accept this election will not let all citizen give there vote. Who ever will be the winner of this election will not be accept by us as ruler and speaker of Trolls Bane. Our partners for negotiations with Trolls Bane are and will be Mister Devan and Mister Cromwell.

~Djironnema, for the Bearers of the Fire

Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Thank you Djironnema for taking your time to write your parchment, it was very insightful. I am a bit unsure what you write of though when you say these nominations are exclude certain citizens, this is certainly not the case.

Unfortunately the Town of Trollsbane will not require your blessing while pulling itself from the mud trap it has fallen into. You would be quite surprised to see the heavy influx of supporters for the election we receive through dove, citizens, outside town leaders, even Trollsbanes Nobles.

I encourage everyone that is still wishing to obtain citizenship or nominate a candidate to do so quickly, the closing of nominations are closing near.

~Taliss
Sssari

Post by Sssari »

Sssari nominate Artimer Fault for governor.

He really, really good choice!
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Two new candidates have been nominated for the election.

Jefferson Gray
Artimer Fault

I wish them both the best of luck in the upcoming elections.

~Taliss
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Who is Nericon?

~W.E~
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Nominations have officially come to a close, at this point all candidates are welcome to display their own separate parchments displaying how they would govern Trollsbane. Here they will have their time to answer questions and inform citizens of plans for leadership.

~wishing the best of luck to all candidates~
~Taliss
Julia

Post by Julia »

Wertes Volk von Troll's Bane,

es ist meine Pflicht als Magistrat dieser Stadt einen jeden Bürger zu warnen nicht auf den diesen Betrugsversuch von Taliss Kazzxs hereinzufallen. Eine Wahl auszurufen obliegt ausschlieslich den Adligen von Troll's Bane und keiner von diesen unterstützt diese Wahl auch nur im Entferntesten.

Taliss Kazzxs ist erst seit einigen Tagen Bürger von Troll's Bane und offensichtlich hat er nur um die Bürgerschaft gebeten, um diesem Betrug eine scheinbare Legitimität zu verleihen. Es war ein Fehler eine solche Person als Bürger in die Stadt aufzunehmen. Ein Fehler für den ich mich bei allen Bürgern entschuldige und der umgehend korrigiert wird, indem ich Taliss Kazzxs die Bürgerschaft in der Stadt wieder entziehe. Wir brauchen niemanden in der Stadt, der diese Stadt erneut ins Chaos stürzt.

An dieser Stelle möchte ich zusätzlich noch einmal hervorheben, daß ein jeder der dieser Stadt aktiv in ihrer Entwicklung helfen kann, die Möglichkeit dazu hat. Ich habe zu jeder Zeit ein offenes Ohr für die Vorschläge von den Bürgern und es gibt zu jeder Zeit genug Arbeit die von jenen bewältigt werden kann, die sich dafür motivieren können und der Stadt wirklich helfen wollen.

Geralt Devan
Magistrat von Troll's Bane

--------------------------------------------

Dear Citizens of Troll's Bane,

it is my duty as magistrate of Troll's Bane to warn every citizen not to fall for the attempted fraud of Taliss Kazzxs. Its the work of the nobles of Troll's Bane and only of them to start a election and none of the nobles supports this election even slightly.

Taliss Kazzxs requested the citizenship in Troll's Bane just a few days ago and as it seems only to give this attempted fraud a seemingly legitimacy. It was a misstake to welcome such a person as citizen in this town. A misstake I want to apologize for and one I will fix as soon as possible by taking the citizenship from Taliss Kazzxs away again. We do not need anyone in this town who only wants to try to push this town again into chaos.

At this place I want to add also that everyone who wants to help this town activly also has the possibility to do so. I listen to every proposal of the citizens how to improve that town and there is at all times enougth work in the town for those who want to help and who can motivate them self.

Geralt Devan,
Magistrat of Troll's Bane
Saigwin

Post by Saigwin »

Poor poor nobles running scared of being thrown out. What will you do when the citizens have spoken and the nobles lose their so called power...call in the temple again to eliminate your opposition?

Taliss sign me up youve got my vote.

Saigwin
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Taliss has done 10 times more for the town of Trolls Bane than Geralt Devan, if not more. The sooner you put a stake through the heart of the noble idiocy, the better.

F
Jason Felarion

Post by Jason Felarion »

Cause of the illegality, I will not support this election any longer!
~Jason Felarion~
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

I did not know that Geralt's word has become so very important. I thought the town was lead by Cromwell, and not Geralt. Or am I mistaken?

-Unsigned-
Shenandrea

Post by Shenandrea »

Taliss war und ist schon Bürger von Trolls Bane gewesen lange bevor es Euch auf Gobaith gab. Denkt darüber nach Geralt Devan

--

Taliss has been and is citizen of Trollsbane for a long time, longer than you are upon Gobaith. Think about it Geralt Devan.

~~Unsigned~~
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Taliss is an illwitted, quick-acting criminal that lets his emotion overtake his good judgement.

It caused him being brutally wounded not long ago.

Him being anywhere near the capitol of Gobaith's government would be catastrophic.

Artimer is the only real deserving person.

- Blake Thorn
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

I love you also Blake, but you are not a citizen here.

Please refrain from tossing your ink in this direction.

~Taliss