A Large darkened parchment in Troll's Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Zavar

A Large darkened parchment in Troll's Bane

Post by Zavar »

Written in a flowing manner with brash movements, it has a few crumples on it, and some water marks upon it, seeming to come as it was written. It is held up by torn looking daggers, on the south Library wall outdoors, clear and visable for all.
To all who have a soul,
It is with great agony that I write of my sister, and friend.
I, Zavar, have found the body of Kaelyn. She was assassinated in a swift strike. The killer made it swift, so fast that I could not reach him before he took proof. He tossed a two handed sword at the woman, and struck her in the back as she ran. She was run clean through, and then out of.. Gods who knows?

There is a large black smug, that seems to have been written on, and then crossed out. It seems heavily smeared with tears, and crumpled.

He cut her head off, and laughed as he took off.
The man was in a hood, and a matching robe. Judging from the sound he made as he ran away, as I approached Kaelyn, he wore armor. He took his sword with him, as he ran. I have performed the ritual of our homeland, to send her on to the Gods. Her body is gone, except for a few belongings which is the tradition of where we came from. Close friends of hers may find me by dove, or I may be in town. It is with pain that I report that this assassination is not out of random acts. This person who killed her, or the person who hired the assassin, has sent two others after her before, and failed. To whoever did it, you won. I hope the Gods wrench your soul from your body upon reading this, and crush it for the rest of eternity.
In the utmost remorse, terror, and pain,
Zavar Hasiner
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

"Snotty woman had that coming for her." the man thought to himself with a playfull smile on his lips as he skimmed through the newest notes on the board, before continuing his way.
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

~With a snigger, a Dwarf pins up a quickly drawn note, then scurries away before he's seen, chuckling~

well, you know what they say....

She should have quit while she was a 'head'!

~unsigned
Gregory Hardcast

Post by Gregory Hardcast »

*A blonde man yawns, scratching his cheek as he steps blearily out into town. He glances once up at the morning sky, before walking through town, nodding at anyone he meets. Suddenly, he stops, several people standing outside the library catching his eye. He lifts a brow, his lips curving into a smirk, before walking up to them, looking over vaguely to discover what they are looking at. 'Mh.. Good day gentlem..' He breaks off midsentence, as his round blue eyes spot the parchment, and he pushes past the others, moving closer. He rips the parchment off, and stares at it, before paleling. His arms fall lifelessly to his sides, the parchment sliding out of his hand, his lips working but with no sound coming out. The man halfstaggers backwards, as if trying to escape. Finally, he sinks to his knees, tears flowing freely down his face, crying silently in the middle of the square.*
Zavar

Post by Zavar »

A man dressed in all black, aproaches the spot and lets out a low growl. He reposts the parchment. The man, some would know as Aaron. Others know him as Zavar. He pins a small note below the larger one.

Respect the parchment, and those who are grieving. Do not remove it, or next time it will be written in someone's blood.

The man leaves the note unsigned, walking away before anyone notices who pinned it up. As he finds a chair to sit down in though, he breaks down.

"Why, my sister!? How could he have gotten you! How could he have won!"
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

Gorim limps by, slowly, his breath quiet and slow as it is supposed to be. His eyes notice the crowd, and lifting up his eyebrows he comes closer, suddenly realising someone knees on the ground, crying and sobbing.

Gorim stupefies, his eyes widen in disbelief as he notices Gregory. He then comes closer, and gives the man a hit on the shoulder with his hand, that is weaker than it could be if he was fully recovered.

"Lets get moving, brother in arms..."

He murmurs, not all unfriendly, but also not very nice, no emotion on his face. He has yet not seen the parchment, but he recognizes it as he stands up again, trying to take the other young Albarian with him, giving the audience a cold look.

"There is nothing to stare at!" he calls out harshly, then telling Gregory cooly: "Calm down, you should know better... try to hide your feelings in public and COME on now!"
Gregory Hardcast

Post by Gregory Hardcast »

*The blonde man doesnt react to Gorim at first, letting himself be pulled to his feet and led away. Then suddenly, he pushes the man from him, shaking his head again, and backing wordlessly away, heading towards the tavern.*
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

Gorim stares after him, shaking his head, then whistles loud and sharp. A black hawk flies down, and follows him overhead as he moves to the east gate, seemingly in a dark mood.
Konrad Knox

Post by Konrad Knox »

Zavar, can we meet?
~Konrad Knox
Joxia Doral

Zavar

Post by Joxia Doral »

written below Konrads request:
I would like to speak with you as well.
Squire Joxia Doral
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

A rather tall cloaked man pins the note quickly on the board near the other messages as he passes.

You either loved her or hated her. Yes, I wrote the loved part for all four of you.
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

There many who hated her, may the gods help them come to their senses, but also many loved her. Why anyone would want her dead we may never know... but for her sake we should try to find out who did it, why they did it, and punish them for their crimes.

In Grieving,
Jonathan Cain,
Friend of Kaelyn