Tears ..

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Estelwen

Tears ..

Post by Estelwen »

Estelwen stared at Squee in disgust. In her eyes, Squee was the prime maggot in the workings of Trolls Bane. He feeded lies and deceit to those in authority. And Bindus, her love, had been captured. Estelwen was fuming...
"You disgust everyone around you Squee!" Estel spat at him. Not hearing what Squee said in reply, Estelwen wandered towards the place they call th Seahorse.
"Bindus!"Estelwen shouted. "Bindus!!" Not expecting a reply, Estelwen started to turn back until..
"Go away" someone replied. Then hearing a familiar voice estelwen broke into her first smile of the day.
" I'm in here!" Bindus yelled. running towards the Seahorse, Estelwen saw Bindus looking out the window.
" Bin! I have been looking for you!" watching Bindus place his hand on the window, Estel drew closer and done the same.
" They are keeping me here!" Bindus replied.
"Get away from the window elfess!" Someone shouted over the halfling.
"I will not!", Estelwen shouted angrily and grabbed her swords. "How long are they keeping you here?"At this point, someone spoke to a woman named Julia in the old language, and suddenly the woman appeared.
"No don't hurt her!" Bindus shouted.
" Step away from the window miss." Julia asked.
" How long are you keeping him here?!"
" Read the bounty."
" I have there is no time limit?!"
"Please Miss step away from the window"
Estelwen turned back to the window watching Bindus, a tear rolling down his cheek. Estelwen began to crumble, her face normally so well masked changing into a face of pain and emotion.
"How strong are they Bindus?" Estel looked to Bindus her face consumed with pain.
" They are ...strong.. Do not fight them."
Estelwen looked at him in anguish, her heart saying to try and fight them off and her brain telling her it would do no good to be killed. Turning back to the window once more, her eyes betraying her as she started to weep, she said:
" I will get the house ready.." Estelwen walked away from the window and sat on the bench. Looking to Julia she cried, " Are you happy now?!" In a different reaction to what Estel expected, Julia simply replied no and sighed.
" Please leave this area now Miss, I do not want to use my weapons" The woman asked her.
Sobbing now, Estelwen tried to push herself off the bench, stumbling as her eyes wept. Watched by Julia, Estel wandered aimlessly down the street, turned back a final time, her face red from the tears, and walked into Trolls Bane...