Die Neue Union // The New Union

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Triton

Post by Triton »

"Darunter ein kleiner Zettel auf dem mit fahriger Schrift etwas geschrieben steht.
Es ist nur ein kleiner Zettel."

Tja....
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

A small pin hole in the door is noticeable, showing signs of something being there.

Ein kleiner Stift Loch in der Tür fällt auf, Anzeichen für etwas da ist.
Last edited by Drakon Gerwulf on Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

The ground of the Union's fields probably won't grow onions, due to the salt from the ocean.
Artimer.
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

Rips the old Parchment off the door and places another pinned to the door, the hand writing on a piece of parchment is of average quality and is written in common.

I have just tried to plant some Onion seeds in the fields to the North of Trolls Bane. They grew and were harvestable and the seeds still rotted away.

Signed
Drakon Gerwulf

Rips der alten Pergament vor der Tür und anderen Orten an der Tür merken, die Handschrift auf ein Stück Pergament ist von durchschnittlicher Qualität und wird gemeinsam geschrieben.

Ich habe gerade versucht, etwas Zwiebel Samen in den Bereichen, die im Norden von Trolls Bane Anlage. Sie wuchsen heran und waren erntereifen und die Samen noch verrottet.

Unterzeichnet
Drakon Gerwulf
Donatelo

Post by Donatelo »

You can try harvesting them in varshikar.I think the seeds wont rotten there.

Post by orgis »

Hey folks, needed to dash for the night, if anyone could collect my greens seeds whilst im gone I would be most grateful.

~~Serodoc Brusthgather Freespirt~~
orgis

Post by orgis »

A lad was looking for a silvers worth of cabbge the other day lads, get in touch if your willing to sell

~~Seredoc Freespirt~~
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Union, I wish to make an order if you can take them, of any spare tomatoes you have. I'll pay good, too. Around 200 tomatoes would do.

~Ranek Flaktreus
orgis

Post by orgis »

Help! bees! Two of the buggers!

~~Seredoc~~
Saigwin

Post by Saigwin »

A notice to all members...

It has been seen several times that the doors to the union have been left unlocked. This is unacceptable. Do I need to remind you all of what happened when two thieves gained access through open doors and tried to rob a number of unsuspecting members. Please think of the other members safety, even if you are not worried, some of us are less skilled then others and not so able to defend themselves. Remember if you fall asleep downstairs to lock the door first.

On a side note, all members should feel free to contact customers asking to trade on this board. If you are able to help these customers you should contact them or leave a note here for them to see. A dove works best though. Also any sales of that sort are your own and require no payment to the union.

Chairman
Saigwin
Saigwin

Post by Saigwin »

Just a reminder to everyone that there have been some additions to our members list as of late. Please welcome all new members. Our membership now stands at 33. The list can be found on page 6 of this board.

I have been trying to keep the list up to date, if you are a new member and don't see your name there please send me a dove or post a note here.

Thank you,
Saigwin
Chairman
MagicMirror

Post by MagicMirror »

Dear members,

I need really urgently vegetables, onions and tomatoes, otherwise I cant cook meals for you anymore

Please, if you have some, contact me.

Your Rhonja
Saigwin

Post by Saigwin »

All members,

There seems to be a major shortage of vegatables at the moment. Could all farmers and those holding produce please send me a dove listing what produce you have on hand and the amounts for sale. With such information I can direct customers to the appropriate people for whatever they need.

I recieve about 2 request per day and sometimes as many as 5 for vegetables and fruit.

Chairman
Saigwin
Saigwin

Post by Saigwin »

To all Members,

Mass is once again upon us. Remember your loved ones lost in days gone past. And be carefull of those that have come back. Remember madness mummies must not be slain at night. Sleep inside or above or below ground level, and watch out for those unable to defend themselves. Help them get to a ladder or cross. Remember the Bane cross is on the library roof now.

Good luck everyone.
Chairman
Saigwin
Saigwin

Post by Saigwin »

A reminder that there is still a need for onion seeds and tomato seeds to fill that big order. Let me know if the onions can go to seed please.

Saigwin
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

A note is pinned to the Union door, its written in new common and the hand writing is of average quility.

Greetings to you, Saigwin I just tried it and the onions still do not seed, you will have to buy them it seems the onion plague is still around.

Drakon Gerwulf

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eine Notiz ist für die Union Tür merken, in ihre alten gemeinsamen schriftlichen und der Handschrift ist der durchschnittliche quility

Sei gegrüßt, Saigwin Ich habe es versucht und die Zwiebeln immer noch nicht, Saatgut, müssen Sie sie kaufen es scheint, die Zwiebel Pest ist immer noch da.

Drakon Gerwulf
Saigwin

Post by Saigwin »

UPDATED MEMBERS LIST

Leader
Jhon Sivan

Chairman
Saigwin

Members

Yvanna
Etherim Mingle
Kanti Lolenthai
Velisai
Rachael Mowbry
Mark Strongarm
Kitsa Shillish
Elle
Tirrend Skye
Lura Ballard
Ronan Redberry
Samara Arannir
Demelza
Borgus Eladius
Lila Eladius
Don Andrew
Phibol D'woise
Orolya Ra
Jim Boneclub
Alric Payne
Orold Teft
Tak'Zel
Drakon Gerwulf
Seredoc Brushgather Freespirt
Anach Dinek
Lidian
Rhonja
Ismene Felds
Sasha Sey
Siphirus
Samual Greenrags
Terolas Garth
Arabel

Signed by,
Saigwin
Chairman of The New Union
Last edited by Saigwin on Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Saigwin

Post by Saigwin »

A meeting of all active members will be held in a few days at the Union. All members please watch here for times. I have made arrangements for Velisai and Myself to meet with the Prince and once we do the meeting will be called to update everyone and also discuss some other matters..

Saigwin
Chairman
Phib

Post by Phib »

Saigwin, you can take Nell's name from the list since she has passed.. thank you..

Phibol
Saigwin

Post by Saigwin »

My deepest apologies my good friend, it has been changed.

Saigwin
Saigwin

Post by Saigwin »

A new concept has been drawn up for the Union and distributed to several of our more active members for their response and approval before being implemented. The concept includes such things as a guiding priciple, a list of rules, and a blueprint for a Governing Body called a Governing Board of Trustees. Once all responses are recieved by me it will be submitted for final approval.

Any member wishing to recieve a copy and submit thier thoughts on the concept may send me a personal Dove or post a request here. Be advised that the time for submissions is limited and short. Also know that a new name for the Union will be included as well as a new board being erected to reflect these changes.

Upon Final approval the new board will have the entire concept posted as well as an updated active members list.

May we grow and prosper together, for together we shall.

Chairman
Saigwin
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

*a halfling slides a not under the door from inside the union*

Help me! I am locked in the union AGAIN, someone get me out of here!!!

Ronan