Troll's Bane Town Guard [latest]

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Hawkmoon

Post by Hawkmoon »

Hello all. First time I put a parchment up on this wall but I hope my points will be clear enough.

The fact that one should expect to be guilty until proven innocent doesn't mean that it is the basic rule. It actually just say that it is a possibilty to have that view and that a person that has been accused for something actually can be regarded as guilty until proven innocent - not that the person must be regarded that way.

About crime and respectable... One can only say that a person loose the respect for doing something when it is clear that the person actually did what the person was accused for - at least if the view is like I write in my first point above. So wait for the decision of the judge until you make Ayla less respectable I would say.

And about the citizenship. That should be revaluated before one can decide if she is a citizen or not, don't you think? After all - mistakes can be made when writing lists like that.

Signed,
Frederick Hawkmoon
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

Seregon the Elf has been released, against sworn pledge. I have made very clear to him what the price of future misbehaviour shall be, and an agreement and mutual understanding was reached. I believe he shall offer no more troubles. However, the guard is instructed not to provoke any incidents with him.

Ayla To'lorn is not a citizen. She was removed from the lists after her own request. If there is a suspicion of misbehaviour, the guard is expected to question her in order to determine the validity of these claims.

Lord Cromwell
donaideenn

Cirdan Seregon..

Post by donaideenn »

*IS Still in jail*
NightHawk

Post by NightHawk »

((Nathan Grimskalle still in jail without even a Trial yet))

CRIME!!

A average sized male dwarf stole 108 silver coins from me near the fire by eliza's shop!retrieve money and arrest the bastard!

Nickolas Pennyswift,
Angry halfling!

By the way, Jason felarion and another guy are chasing him.
Jason Felarion

Post by Jason Felarion »

I dont know where I really have to pin this parchment, but i decide to pin it under here.

Nickolas Pennyswift: the dwarf who takes your coins and runs off was catched. He handles the coins to the nobleman Sir Roland Ross, the Baron of the Southfields. If you read this parchment Nickolas, be sure your coins are safe. You are still rich my little friend.

~JF~
Amadi Yusuf Randal

Post by Amadi Yusuf Randal »

((OOC Note:
This Topic is about proclamations of the 'Town Guard'.
This is no place for discussions about the posts in here.
Before you post anything here, please consider the option to send me a PM. Please do not spam this topic.

Thanks for respecting these Points))
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Nevermind I will be staying the reason I was going to leave has been fixed.
Aldan Vian
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

An elf with long black hair and sapphire eyes stands hideing in the town of trolls bane shivering in the wind and rain. He writes a note and hands it to his wolf to bring to the guard board.

Crime Report
The man Cristopher Ridgen attacked me within the walls of Trolls Bane. I am not strong enogh to fight him alone so please help. He was at the workshop.

Aldan Vian

The elf sits and wraps himself in his cloak hoping this will all be over soon.
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

I have banned Cristopher Ridgen and Aldan Vian from the town for one dwarven day, for disturbing the peace. I listened to both their versions of the story earlier described here by Aldan Vian, and decided that they were both to blame. However Cristopher Ridgen was the one to attack Aldan Vian, and so he also received a 5 silver fine, which he payed willingly. I hope that the bann will make them think about the foolishness of their misdeeds, and that they will refrain from such unecessary actions in the future. If not, their punishments will be much stricter.

As Aldan Vian is a recruit of the guard himself, I should mention that I banned him with Amadi Yusuf Randal's suport.

~Aeridor Isthil~
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

A wolf comes and sets a open scroll at the base of the board.

I would like to add, he did not listen to my full account to the story. If you would like me to take back what I just said I advise you come to Vanima and listen.

Aldan
Troll's Bane Town Guard

Post by Troll's Bane Town Guard »

Dain and Seregon

After Captain Jonathan Smithed refused to hand over the keys for the jail to Dain, Seregon build walls around himself, Dain and Smith. Dain attacked Smith with daggers and swords and attempted to murder him to obtain the keys, cowardly hidden and protected by the surrounding walls.

Dain and Seregon are accused of attempted murder and resistence against the town guard and are therefore searched, dead or alive.

Caution: Both are very dangerous and no mercy can be expected from them.
Last edited by Troll's Bane Town Guard on Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Troll's Bane Town Guard

Nathan Grimskalle

The release can be arranged immediately, if he pledges not to cause any troubles again within the TB territory. He has been jailed for long enough.
NightHawk

Post by NightHawk »

A small halfling can be seen running up to the boards coming from the jail,he reads the boards and runs back towards the jail.he later comes back and pins up a parchment

I swear I will end my theivery and mischief.I await for my release.

NATHAN
Last edited by NightHawk on Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

Report:
The elf Caranthir has been seen causing a ruckus and trying to provoke dragons to attack the city. He also has been seen inside a library when fires were started within. When the fires were put out he was seen blowing a horn, and trying to read at the same time. He was soon taken away with Dain to an unknown location. He also drew a blade on two citizens and Dain.
Artimer.
donaideenn

Stolen treasure map back or death!

Post by donaideenn »

I was going to sell a young human mage apprentice a treasure map for four silver and not one less. When I held out the map, in exchange for coin, the damned Human ran. He was wearing mage robes and had an elven mage's staff. If the gaurds can't or will not catch the theif I shall kill him and take it back myself.
Caranthir
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

I have trapped a half turned zombie inside the store which once belonged to the lizard Eliza. I believe it is not too late for this creature, and therefor I request a priest as well as a guard, immediately.

~Daelyn Mitore~
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Crime Report

The man Chris Rigden has been stalking me threw town and finally drew his blade on me no more then moments ago.I ask that somebody find him and give him more then a fine this time for I fear one of these days he is going to get me.

Aldan Vian
Christopher..Rigden

Post by Christopher..Rigden »

Stop crying Aldan... No-one likes you, you'll end up dead because of someone elses sword anyway.

C.R
NightHawk

Post by NightHawk »

A halfling pins a note on the board,and runs off

Hurry the hell up,its cold down here!!

NATHAN

Also, I keep hearing something outside of the jail yelling brains.. kill it or shut it up..
Troll's Bane Town Guard

Guard Meeting

Time: 08. Ushos 26 at 15:00 (( monday, 10th november 8 pm GMT ))

New applicants meet me half an hour earlier in Trolls Bane.

Agenda:
1) Payment (It is required to join a meeting to receive pay. There will be two or three meetings per dwarfen month at different times, so that all guard members should be able to join at least one meeting per dwarfen month)
2) Reports of the guards
3) Report of the captain
4) Collective event

Those members who are not able to join the meeting are requested to leave a note. (( send a message to JonathanSmith ))

Absense without excuse is not tolerated and might be punished with decrease of payment or exclusion of the town guard.

===

Treffen der Stadtwache

Zeitpunkt: 08. Ushos 26 um 15:00 (( Montag, 10. November um 21 Uhr ))

Interessenten können mich einen halbe Stunde vorher in Trolls Bane antreffen.

Agenda
1) Sold (Der Sold wird nur zu Beginn eines Treffens ausbezahlt. Es gibt 2 bis 3 Treffen je Zwergenmonat zu unterschiedlichen Zeitpunkten, so dass es jedem Mitglied der Wache möglich sein sollte, mindestens einen Termin wahrzunehmen)
2) Reports der Wachen
3) Report des Captains
4) Gemeinsame Aktion

Sollte jemand nicht zu dem Treffen kommen, erwarte ich eine kurze Abwesenheitsnotiz. (( Nachricht an JonathanSmith ))

Unentschuldigte Abwesenheit wird nicht toleriert und kann zu Kürzung des Soldes oder zum Ausschluß aus der Wache führen.
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE PEOPLE OF GOBAITH
LIAM HENEGHAN IS WANTED FOR THE FOLLOWING CRIMES

High Treason (Betrayal of the town, its government and sworn pledges with the intent to surpass the election process and overthrow the government)

Attempted murder, planned murder (Members of the Rothman family are encouraged to be particularly cautious)

Kidnapping, enslavement and torture (At least one count, possibly more)

Organization of and cooperation with the Bandits

Planned treason (Membership in a secret organization)

Other crimes may be added as the full extent of his deceit and treachery will be unraveled.

All his positions, lands and titles are taken away from by this decree. Furthermore, he is henceforth declared an outlaw. Thus any assistance to this man will be a criminal act, and may result in proscription of property or a lengthy prison sentence.

Furthermore, the city of Trollsbane is offering the reward of TWO GOLDPIECES for the capture of this man, dead or alive when he is handed over to the City, or to a third party if so designated by the Archduke. No questions asked. The person handing him over shall be given amnesty of any possible previous crimes.

My personal mistake is that the intelligence regarding his connection with the bandits was overlooked, as I dismissed the news as nothing more but work of jealous tongues. Allow me to express my most sincere apologies for that. Julius Rothman is made the new Chancellor of Trollsbane. The guard, the allies of Trollsbane, bounty-hunters, mercenaries and citizens are encouraged to track his whereabouts and attempt capture at every opportunity. However, he is not only armed and dangerous, but also treacherous and deceitful. Exercise extreme caution when apprehending the outlaw.

Information leading to his capture may also be rewarded.

Lord Cromwell
Alber G

Post by Alber G »

*A hooded man which is OBVIOUSLY not Liam, walks up and paints over it with red colour*

FREEDOM TO THE PEOPLE OF TROLLSBANE, DOWN WITH CROMWELL!
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

I apologize....I Aldan Vian must retire.
JonathanSmith

Post by JonathanSmith »

~ a strong blast ripped off the parchment ~
Last edited by JonathanSmith on Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

Next time we want to leave, let us. Many people got injured today on your side. Do not be so foolish again and The Temple might spare you.

-Seregon
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

I hope that the power of just two temple members and one ally would be enough for the guards of Bane to realize their flawed goals. Our numbers are larger than is known. A war shall not end well.

For clarity, we have no interest in Bane. It is a petty town in our eyes.

~Dain~Laiden~
Hawkmoon

Post by Hawkmoon »

I want to report Christopher Rigden for what he did just a couple of minutes ago inside the tavern.

Me, Nathan Grimskalle and a young boy I do not know the name of was talking inside the tavern when Christopher Rigden came in, called us plague bearers and started a fire at the bar desk!

We all told him to put the fire out but he only left even though we told him that the tavern might get burned down to the ground. I could not catch him since I believed that putting out the fire was of more importance.

The rest is left for you in the town guard I believe.

Signed,
Frederick Hawkmoon
JonathanSmith

Post by JonathanSmith »

Guard Training

Time: (( thursday, 7 pm GMT ))

Interested persons and applicants welcome!

===

Waffen Ausbildung

Zeit: (( Donnerstag, 20 Uhr ))

Interessenten und neue Bewerber sind willkommen!
Wrath

Post by Wrath »

*A hooded figure appears out of the shadows, proceeds to the boards, and quickly writes something. He disappears with out a trace or even being seen by anyone around.*

Dear Troll's Bane and Guard,

I suppose this is your form of "Justice." After what happened today you will most likely not see a trace of me again, to your pleasure.

I was provoked and insulted many times today and before by Aidin Darksilver before retaliating and asking of a duel outside the east gate of Trolls Bane to restore my honor. Aidin previously joined a group I led only but to spy on me and frame me. He asked me a favor one day, and as with all my supposed friends, I agreed. Until I found out he wanted me to kill his fake love 'Fang' that he was putting on until her assassination by me.

At first I was reluctant and told him that I do not attack women. He insisted and said he would do it alone if I didnt. I knew she would surely kill him as she had tried many times before. He betrayed me, mocked me, and said that he was only spying on me the whole time. After I removed him from my group, he insulted me and lied, framing me in the streets. But he went to far today. I challenged him to an honorable OUTSIDE OF TOWN and he put it off. After more insults, HE CALLED A DUEL TO THE DEATH and I agreed knowing he was a coward. He would not go through. HE THEN ATTACKED ME IN FRONT OF MANY PEOPLE and I refused to strike back while still in Troll's Bane walls, as I respect the rules of the town. He attacked me a second time and tried to poison me with his pet scorpion, as if that will do much. I WAS CHARGED WITH A DEATH THREAT WHEN I ADMITTED THAT I COULD HAVE TAKEN HIS HEAD OFF A LONG TIME AGO, BUT DIDNT. I was then bound and then sentenced to jail time. I was able to reach my sword at my belt. I cut the ropes free after a long discussion. The guards were reluctant to realize what he had done. I then escaped and ran outside town were I was pursued and then lost in the woods.

This is your Justice. And I want none of it. I am glad to be banned and was never a citizen any way, as I made the mistake of accidentaly saying I was during the conflict. I am a ranger, I will survive without the help of a group of highborn nobles aflicting the people of Troll's Bane.

I WAS ACCUSED OF STEALLING TWO RINGS FROM MARK STRONGARM, BUT IF YOU WILL SPEAK WITH HIM YOU WILL FIND I GAVE ONE BACK AND PAID FOR THE OTHER! PROVING MY STATEMENT AGAINST AIDIN THAT HE IS A LYER!!!

And as for Aidin Darksilver, death threat or not, I will kill him if I ever fine him alone for the chaos he has caused, the lies he has started, the threat of my life several times, and mainly, betraying the Black Jackels.
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Aidin will be delt with, there will be no need to threaten his life. Mark Strongarm has taken a leave of absence so he can not be spoke to. As for the Black Jackal's, I suggest you be careful what you annouce to the guards.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Knight of Gobaith
Warrior of Bragon