Troll's Bane Town Guard [latest]

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

JonathanSmith

Post by JonathanSmith »

I welcome Roy Rothman as a new member of the town guard. // Ich heiße Roy Rothman als neues Mitglied der Stadtwache willkommen.

John Smith
Captain of the Town Guard
Last edited by JonathanSmith on Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roy

Post by Roy »

Im reporting a crime, by two dwarves, called Farin, the other something begining with T.

I discovered them trying to get money out of the elf Elathyn. I ordered them to stop, and they attacked me, so i chased them out of town.

~Roy
JonathanSmith

Post by JonathanSmith »

I welcome Aldan Vian as a new member of the town guard. // Ich heiße Aldan Vian als neues Mitglied der Stadtwache willkommen.

John Smith
JonathanSmith

Post by JonathanSmith »

Crime-report:

Criminal:
Nathan Grimskalle, human, male

Crimes he commited:
- Affront againt the Governor Lord Edward Cromwell and his wife
- Countless minor delicts

Witnesses:
- Governor Lord Cromwell and his wife
- Eyda, human, female

Nathan is already jailed and awaits his trial.

Jonathan Smith
JonathanSmith

Post by JonathanSmith »

Temporary Suspension:

Recruit Roy Rothman is suspended from the town guard with immediate effect.

I await Roy Rothman's report regarding all occurrencies, activities and decisions he made in the name of the town guard.

John Smith
Aldan Vian

Crime

Post by Aldan Vian »

Crime Report:

Here is my report on the recent criminal activities around Trolls Bane.
Report of recent criminal activity
Black Jackels

-Members
A. Wrath/ Niseos/ Real name is Siphous Knightblade

B. Nathan Grimskalle

1.Also there is a man whom wields a crossbow his name is not yet Known

2.Any others are not known but I belive this is all of them.

-Hide
A. They are reviewing several placesw but have not yet chosen.These places are not known but be on the lookout.

-Other Info
A. Nathan has recently been arrested and is now in the Trolls Bane Jail
B. The leader Wrath recently tried to steel stones from Ryan Grey not realizing they where just discarded material instead of something he had to set aside for a moment.
C. The leader stole two rings from Mark Strongarm. He escaped.

D.The leader has recently left town for a long period of time.When he returnes is unknown.
Aldan Vian
~Recruit of the guard~
JonathanSmith

Post by JonathanSmith »

New Member // Neues Mitglied

I welcome back Amadi Yusuf Randal into the town guard.
His rank is gard. Probation time is one dwarfen month.
---
Hiermit nehme ich Amadi Yusuf Randal wieder in die Stadtwache auf.
Sein Rang ist Wache. Probezeit beträgt einen Zwergenmonat.

John Smith
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Crime Report

On the 16 of chas a orc approched me and demanded my money and armor. Soon he grabed me and Cirdan Seregon by the neck demanding his money as well. We where forced to take up armes but he escaped us.

Aldan Vian
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Dear guard,

While Mark and I were relaxing and enjoying a quiet day in town we heard several loud shouts coming from the east gate. The smell of smoke and the rising columns above the gate only hastened the pace of our hearts as we crossed the corner, blackening the bottoms of our boots on the campfires. Upon making our way through the gate, we found the elf by the name of Cirdan Seregon starting another fire by the bridge. We gave chase and felled him by a tree at the Grey Rose. He claimed there that Avalyon had "caused me to do it" and ran off in the other direction. This time, we chased him to the northern gate and ripped from him his soul.

Upon reviving at the cross, he agreed that if he showed us at the hideout of the temple we'd give him his freedom and his items back. He agreed and we traveled to Greenbriar. Once there, Mark and I quickly noticed that we were going around in circles and teleported us back to Trolls Bane. Upon arriving there, he fled once more and.. I'll spare you the flowery details, spent most of the time as spirit flowing through the woods. Why such a long parchment for such an unworthy man? He needs to be apprehended before he grows into something of a real threat. Though the odds of that happening are slim to none.

Thank you,
Sir Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

Strange how people blame another for their rotten deeds. If this Cirdan truely did as you stated, then I shall deny him the refuge that he seeks and he shall be delivered to the town guard, for that we have nothing against Bane nor it's inhabitors.. Whole or in pieces, as you preffere.

~ Lord Avalyon el'Hattarr
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Greetings Mister Avalyon,

Thank you for your answer in the matter. Mark and I both never thought that you were the one that forced the elf to do the acts, it seemed as though he did it by free will. However, I must stress that the elf is wanted "whole" not piece by piece.

Thank you,
Sir Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Roy

Post by Roy »

JonathanSmith wrote:Temporary Suspension:

Recruit Roy Rothman is suspended from the town guard with immediate effect.

I await Roy Rothman's report regarding all occurrencies, activities and decisions he made in the name of the town guard.

John Smith
So far as town guard i have not even had a chance to make any decisions.

I've patrolled several times, yet have not yet made any arrests, or anything really.

~Roy Rothman, your loyal, confused, and suspended town guard.
Joxia Doral

town guard

Post by Joxia Doral »

You harassed a citizen, making threats against another, and were insultive in a crude manor. Your memory returning now?
Grovestrider Commander
Squire Joxia Doral
Roy

Post by Roy »

I have not spoken to mister Ridgen since he attempted to kill me. I harrassed you because you lie to defend him.

For you to act like im in the wrong is laughable.

~Roy Rothman.
Joxia Doral

town guard

Post by Joxia Doral »

Even if this were true, which it is not. It does not excuse your unprofessional behavior.
Joxia
Roy

Post by Roy »

Fair enough. I was rude, and i apologise. The pain in my left arm- which will remain stiff the rest of my life, as well as the tears of the mother of my child when she saw my flesh scarred made me lose my temper a little. Of course, i forced Mister Ridgen to attack a man five years his junior, and scream 'I will rip out your tongue.'

Once more, sorry if i caused offence Miss Doral.

~Roy Rothman.
Julius

Post by Julius »

Greetings,

It seems that Joxia and Christopher are both in need of apologizing to my dear son. Is this the case, Mister Rothman? If so, be ready for a dove when I have both these people in my presence.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Roy

Post by Roy »

An apology would be nice.

Though of course, i request that no physical action is issued to either unless the Captain of the guard decrees it.

~Roy
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Crime Report

Earlier today an orc and human challenged myself and Ryan Grey to a training duel. The orc commited no crime but the man who called himself slash attacked me after I was down forcing me to the cross. After this he went around telling everybody we made a deal to duel to the death. This man comited Attack and killing of a guard and inspiring to murder yet another man(Ryan Grey he whispered to the orc to finish him whene he was down.

Aldan Vian
Last edited by Aldan Vian on Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LifeWonder
Location: !! Don't send PMs/doves to this account. Send them to Karl !!

Re: Report

Post by LifeWonder »

Aldan Vian wrote:Crime Report

Earlier today an orc and human challenged myself and Ryan Grey to a training duel. The orc commited no crime but the man who called himself slash attacked me after I was down forcing me to the cross. After this he went around telling everybody we made a deal to duel to the death. This man comited murder,Attack of a guard and inspiring to murder yet another man(Ryan Grey he whispered to the orc to finish him whene he was down.

Aldan Vian
Who did he murder?
donaideenn

Trollsbane Jail

Post by donaideenn »

~A gaurd walks into the Jail of trollsbane, noticing an elf at the nearest cell window, he see's what the elf is doing, in the elfs hand is a note.. The gaurd takes the note and quickly reads it before nodding and leaving the cells.~

A "Conffesion" of myself Cirdan Seregon.

I admit to what I did on the eve of the 18th and the day of the 19th of
Chos. I have told many a lies. Some concerning various members of Trolls bane. Such as one Joxia Doral being a member of the Temple of The Haven of Occulte Noctournalis. It is a lie, I pitiful lie. *this section has a few darker spots, like the drippings of water..perhaps the elfs tears?*

What I have commited by accusing folks such as Seregon, Avalyon..is a pitiful way for me to try and lighten my punishment in the city of Trollsbane.
It was a mistake, I hope now that my sentence shall be lightened and the folks mentioned in this note, merciful upon me and Moshran merciful upon my soul, if I die within the next month.

Once again I Cirdan Seregon, Am very sorry to every citizen and worker of Trollsbane and the Gaurds as well as Joxia and the rest mentioned in the above,

Sincerely: Cirdan Seregon-Lumber Jack of Trollsbane.
Joxia Doral

town gaurd

Post by Joxia Doral »

Citizens should be alert for wolves hanging around outside the town gates. Please close the gates after you pass through to prevent them coming into town.

Acting town guard,
Grovestrider Commander,
Squire Joxia Doral
Amadi Yusuf Randal

Post by Amadi Yusuf Randal »

Schlag gegen Banditen

Nachdem ein verkleideter Mann es heute auffällig verhielt folgte ich ihm.
Nahe der Burg von den Knights of Gobiath, er griff mich an.
Eine Komplizin, er nannte es Phoenix war mit ihm (Elf, weiblich).
Nach schwerem Kampf, ich konnte den Angreifer zu Boden bringen. Ich sah das Gesicht. Es war der genannte "Wolf".
Er wurde von mir aufmerksam gemacht, ich bin wieder da, er soll in Bane Gebiet sich an Gesetze halten,oder zum Gefängnis werden.
Ich hoffe er hat gelernt. Ich denke nein, aber ich hoffe.

Randal, Townguard
Joxia Doral

town gaurd

Post by Joxia Doral »

Blow against bandits

After a dressed up man it held back today conspicuously I followed him.
Approach to the castle of the Knights of Gobiath, he attacked me.
An accomplice, he called it phoenix was with him (Eleven, female).
After heavy fight, I could bring the attacker to ground. I saw the face. It was called "Wolf".
He was drawn the attention by me, I am there again, he should keep in Bane area to laws, or become the prison.
I hope he has learned. I think

Randal, Townguard
Mark Strongarm

Post by Mark Strongarm »

At Eliza's shop I was trying to get to the bottom of Dain's history and future motivations with questions he permited me to ask. Upon telling him I would cease the knighthoods efforts to attain him if he was willing to say that he would try to help the people of gobaith rather than harm them - he said he would not and had no choice. He attacked Sir Marescot in an attempt to get past to me. With the help of others who I wont name in public here, Joxia, Dan and I have apprehended him. He's in the Trollsbane jail now waiting for trial. I recomend if he is found guilty a priest is called upon to release his undead soul to the afterlife, as should have been done when he died the first time rather than it being kept under the influence of the bloodgod through the powerful necromancy that sustains it currently.

Mark Strongarm
Knight of Gobaith
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

All guards rally yourselves and meet me by the seahorse now..Umelyre has escaped.
Julius

Post by Julius »

Of course, I've noticed more time then not that when a man says "I won't mention the others that helped in public, but here are the names of those in my Knighthood that helped" the unmentioned men did most of the work. Dain could easily deal a quick round of death to every single one of the people you listed. Please readjust your post and add the names of the other 10 or 20 men it took to capture Mister Laiden. I fear that list is too much disrespect to his name.

Nothing remains at the end of the parchment, besides a long slash mark.
Joxia Doral

town gaurd

Post by Joxia Doral »

I was witness to the fight, Mark, Dan, Luc de Paul, and Fayne Furnir are responsible for wounding Dain Laiden enough to be jailed.

The elf Umelyr (sorry for spelling) is causing trouble yet again, if hew was released, I for one believe it was too soon.
Fayne Bridgewater

Post by Fayne Bridgewater »

A recent parchment catching her eye, she stops to read quickly, her face falling at the words written there. Troubled by being named and the possibility of retaliation, she shakes her head slightly, glancing around with worried eyes and walks on.
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

He was not reliesed. Befor he was jailed I considered him a friend so I tried to stall him untill help could arrive. No help came and as a result of me not having a jail key I could do nothing. Joxia helped but we could not find him. I know he was not relised because he kept tring to draw me away from everybody saying it was not safe. I will never forgive him for what he did.

Aldan Vian