The Town of Troll's Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Thane Godfrey

Post by Thane Godfrey »

Mark Strongarm wrote:Mark Strongarm
Former High Knight of Kallahorn (before it was revived by Julius)
Hoping to become a member of the knighthood of Gobiath for it contains the self-dicipline, moral and lawful ethics that were a part of my life with the real knighthood of kallahorn.
Ha-ha! Biggest title EVER!

You win!
Mark Strongarm

Post by Mark Strongarm »

According to their goals and principals on the guild charter on their wall. I haven't been in Gobiath long enough this time to presume the knighthood of Gobiath has been perfect, however I hope I can bring a positive impact to Trollsbane and Gobiath while I'm here. And at very least I won't be doing this any longer under the name of kallhahorn.

Mark
Mark Strongarm

Post by Mark Strongarm »

Also it should be known that there was a large attack on Trollsbane by several large and powerful demons. Furthermore there was a man who appeard in a circle of flames who was yelling 'the time is comming, it is almost near' before he vanished.
These kind of threats are things for which I would like to further offer my services to trollsbane. I hope to offer my sword and honor the gods in my own humble way while I stay here in Trollsbane. I hope I can meet with you governor Jerokar and talk about all this. Hopefully you will see that I am trying my best to avoid conflict with Julius and hopefully I can offer my experience in some way for the benifit of Trollsbane

Mark Strongarm
Sundo Raca

Post by Sundo Raca »

Noone wants your sword little worm.

~Wolf
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

Regarding the conflict between Mark Strongarm and Julius Rothman and others involved:

Julius Rothman and Dain Laiden are not protected by the laws of Troll's Bane. Frankly, little will anyone care if someone commits any 'crime' on either of these two mentioned men. However, action will obviously be taken if any if these acts cause disturbances or other law breakages within the walls of Troll's Bane. I will speak with Mark Strongarm to clarify this situation.

-------------------------------

Regarding the last crimes of Julius Rothman and Dain Laiden:

It is decided that due to the actions of the two criminals, assaulting the governor, guard captain and other guards, and seeing the position and responsability of Julius Rothman, from this day onwards, the Knighthood of Kallahorn shall be forbidden to walk the streets of Troll's Bane equipped with any kind of metal armor or carrying any kind of weapons including daggers. This will remain until further notice or until the next elections.

Dain Laiden however, being the one to initiate the assault, will still remain banned indefinitely from the town, and jailed immediately if his presence is sighted within Troll's Bane's streets.

-------------------------------

Regarding magic usage in the town:

Many times it was seen that certain usages of magic was deemed as inappropriate, unnecessary and disturbing. Guards of Troll's Bane hold the right to stop one from their spell casting if they reckon it necessary. Failing to comply may lead to one being indefinitely banned from using magic inside the town.

~ Sir Jorokar Sladrir

(( Please, avoid very unneeded posts ))
Bidukan

Post by Bidukan »

As Mark Strongamr wrote, Troll's Bane was attacked by a poweful army of demons, bandits and undeads. The Knighthood of Kallahorn, and not your useless guard, blocked and killed those evil creatures keeping the people safe. (Mark as well fought some demons).
More atacks are yet to come. Mister Governor, do you want us defending Troll's Bane and fighting Demons unarmored? Foolish choice.

Signed,

Bidukan,
Squire of Kallahorn,
Fully armored.
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

The decision is taken. Do not blame me for this, rather blame your Knight. The Guards and the Allies shall have the duty to protect the town.

So to answer your question, no, I do not want the Knighthood of Kallahorn to defend Troll's Bane, as they are led by an untrustworthy and erratic Knight. The Knighthood is not accepted as the town's ally, not in the current circumstances. I am sorry, but as long as the situation remains as it is, then the rules shall apply.

Please, do not counter this, avoid unneeded trouble.

~ Sir Jorokar
Borine

Post by Borine »

(A scraggy pigeon posts a message)

Hello, Jorokar when am I going to be released from prison because as far as I know I've been in jail for more than three days.

Christopher Rigden
Still in jail
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

A contract has been established between the town of Troll's Bane and Goldburg. It can been pinned to the diplomacy area, where it can be viewed by anyone. I ask that guards and citizens give it a close look.

-----

The following building has been paid by and is now occupied by the citizen, Altrix.

Good day,
~ Sir Jorokar Sladrir
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

Dear people, citizens, and people just passing through,
There is a new parchment hanging on Eliza's shop wall, asking for your complaints. The goverment has taken a blind eye to the pain we citizens are having and chooses not to answer our call. Please, write your complaints, and problems of the goverment on it, and then we shall take it to the man himself and let him know. You need not sign your name, but I ask all seriousness of the matter.
In the name of change,
Artimer Fault.

(( http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... 348#522348 or a list of complaints on the rpg section))
Borine

Post by Borine »

I propose training days for the Citizens. In these training days weapons should be given out and the citizens should learn the basics of combat.

The Town Guard should organise these events.

Christopher Rigden
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Yes, That exactly what we need. An armed band of idiots who can't tell one end of a sword from the other. Brilliant idea.

As if Trollsbane didn't have enough problems already...

~Sir Evan Ross,
Knight of Kallahorn,
Captain of Caelum~
Borine

Post by Borine »

Any better suggestions... we already know the guard can't help...

C.R
Callith

Post by Callith »

Jorokar, I am amzaed you have sold my house seeing as I had at least another 3 dwarven months left on the rental.

Callith
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Chris,
I well assume you feel the Guard can't help because of the unfortunate Assassination that recently took place.
I well start by pointing out that this assassin was most definitely a professional.
Chances are, he or she could have killed many more then this one person if he wanted.
A band of citizens running around with weapons and little training would likely have been no more then a minor bother to the Assassin.
Also, Just because one person is murdered by a professional Assassin, Doesn't mean the guard is useless.
I feel that they have done an acceptable job and well continue to do so. Every city has it's crimes. No amount of Guards can change that.

~Evan Ross,
Knight of Kallahorn,
Captain of Caelum~
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

Evan, I find this an odd momment.
You are not a guard as far as I remember. And yet you have caught the criminals. Where is the guard? Out killing demon skeletons, leaving the town defenseless, and even taking a citizen along who ended up hurt.

A militia should be made to organize the town a little bit more, such as when there is a fire, the militia would act. They would not be the governor's attack dogs, but a group of people who will keep the town safe in a less violent manner. Instead of having the guards chase every criminal, the militia would be there to stop fights before they start. Also, Evan, how do you feel about not being able to weild swords?

For a better change,
Artimer Fault.
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

Callith, we shall meet. That house was marked as empty, it appears.

To all others, stop dirtying this area.

~ Sir Jorokar

(( the house was really marked as empty :\ heh ))
(( to others, please use the other 2 anti-governor threads :P ))
Richard Dagonet

Post by Richard Dagonet »

The name, Jorokar is the only thing that is "dirtying" this area. Can't take the heat Jorokar?

Resign Jorokar,
RICHARD
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Richard Dagonet wrote:The name, Jorokar is the only thing that is "dirtying" this area. Can't take the heat Jorokar?

Resign Jorokar,
RICHARD
I can't wait to meet you in a dark alley.

You still have friends and allies Jorokar. You made me a citizen when few others would have.

~Evan Ross,
Knight of Kallahorn,
Captain of Caelum~
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

Artimer, can you please answer this question, and I want it answered straight and to the point, Why does the guard go and kill undead? Not only demon skeletons, undead of any kind.

And secondly, and I have discussed this with the injured citizen, I only invited them along, and, they agree it was an invitiation. Then, and the citizen agrees with this, they came on the their own free will. And finally, and they still agree, that this was a complete accident, it is impossible to decide where a red mage aims his magic, let me repeat this, IMPOSSIBLE. As in, not capable of being changed by human hands. Their was no way either of us could have seen this coming, and, we both agree on this. And one other fact on this matter, you said she was a citizen, which she has told me all too often that she is not, but that is beside the point.

So, Artimer, you should consider what we have done, and accept that it is all that could have been done as humans.

Altrix
Olive

Post by Olive »

please stop usign my hunting accident for political gains on any side. It was my fault for not running away fast enough. end of story. ((allthough built in lag was a problem))

Olive
Triton

Post by Triton »

Ein Pergament hängt aus:

bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

Artimer, let me save you a moment, and answer my own question.

The reason we hunt undead is NOT to leave the town unprotected. We hunt undead for TRAINING. Its not like everywhere you go, you can find someone who will train with you for as long as you want to train. And since the guard is small in numbers, we have to make sure that the few we have are strong enough to make up for this defficiency in numbers. You have often been one I would go to for answers, but now, you are making such a fool of yourself, I would barely be able to look you in the eye. Maybe if you want to be able to see the government run different, then you should put your name down on the ballot next time there is an election

Signed,
Altrix
Page of the Knights of Gobaith
Lieutenant of the Guard of Trollsbane which is infact being worked on, but it takes TIME, and some people will have to wait this TIME and accept that i am only human.
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

• The newest citizens are: Aernor Ingloril, Rinal Kilhig, Tanaloth and Leonarde Quentin Amadeus.
  • Mister Cromwell has been dismissed from his position as High Judge. Replacing him, now Mister Leonarde Brousseborgne is the new Judge of Troll's Bane.
~ Sir Jorokar
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

The new judge has already tried to hurt a man who was cursed many months ago, by a demon. He called Fallen a demon and then attacked him. There may be a cure, but if he is not allowed in town by the Judge without an appology, then I ask that there be a new judge. Specifically one who doesn't judge before there is evidence and doesn't harass innocent people by their looks.
Thank you,
Artimer Fault.
Jude Atelhier

Post by Jude Atelhier »

I'll put this down as a reminder.

The high Judge is himself a Judge and nothing more. He is not a member of the guard and has no rights to ban or seek to arrest criminals or remove threats from the township. His job is to pass judgement in a civil court.

If i hear again that the 'High judge' is commiting attacks on others within the town, or if I hear that he is expelling people on false power from a station that gives him no right, it should be understood that it will be the high judge that finds himself expelled from town, if not locked in it's jail.

The high judge is no guard nor town protector. I'll remind once for sake of avoiding a fuss. He should not overstep his station.

Felix
Mercenary of the Trollsbane guard
Sundo Raca

Post by Sundo Raca »

Vern Kron wrote:The new judge has already tried to hurt a man who was cursed many months ago, by a demon. He called Fallen a demon and then attacked him. There may be a cure, but if he is not allowed in town by the Judge without an appology, then I ask that there be a new judge. Specifically one who doesn't judge before there is evidence and doesn't harass innocent people by their looks.
Thank you,
Artimer Fault.
Fallen is a demon, fool.

I have been told that a human male has been wandering town wearing the sign of moshran, and misusing it. If anyone knows who he is, id appreciate the information, so i can deal with him.

~Wolf
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

Fallen was cursed, the person that he once was may still be in there. Thus, hurting Fallen is hurting this other person, and if Fallen dies, he would die. Thus you kill two creatures, both of which have not caused trouble in town. Thats two innocents slain, by my count.
Artimer.
Jude Atelhier

Post by Jude Atelhier »

Sundo Raca wrote: Fallen is a demon, fool.

I have been told that a human male has been wandering town wearing the sign of moshran, and misusing it. If anyone knows who he is, id appreciate the information, so i can deal with him.

~Wolf
I'll remind you too, your less a servent of Bane then most others. If you seek to take the law into your own hands within the walls of the bane you'll be shown the same treatment as the high judge will recieve.

Felix
Sundo Raca

Post by Sundo Raca »

He is a demon, and a servant of the bonelord. Not that i have a problem with that. Hes not easy to hurt, either.

~Wolf.