The Town of Troll's Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kevin Lightdot

Post by Kevin Lightdot »

A few short words are scribbled somewhat clumbsily but big and readable on the end of the last parchment.
Look woo talking!
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Just accept them as citizens anyway, it's your decision; Jorokar has no power anymore... not that he had any to begin with.

~W.E~
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

Oliver walks up the board, after reading the last few postings he spits at the ground and curses the governor.

I hereby withdraw my request for citizenship, perhaps when there's a competent leader, i'll reapply.

Oliver Fox.
Olive

Post by Olive »

Amadi Yusuf Randal wrote:It s a typical move from the "Knights of Gobiath".
You must understand, the knights want to run the city on their own.
One Knight is governor, one squire of them is guard captain.
Of course they wont make anyone citizen they dislike, or anyone not being a friend of the knighthood.
Everybody would understand if the governor would allow citizenship those who requested first. But no, he picks those he likes most and which are willing to vote for a knighthood member. Thats no fair behaviour.

~A.Y.R.
i am rather outspoken against both knight groups and yet i am a citizen, your arguement rings hollow

Olive
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

I see that the current state of affairs regrettably requires my personal intervention on behalf of my servant.

I am appalled by the Governor's decision not to accept my servant as a Citizen, and to arbitrarily not include applicants who have expressed their wish to become citizens a long time ago.

My servant has attempted to reach you with a letter regarding his citizenship some time ago, but for one reason or another, his letter has remained unanswered. As there has been no announced deadline regarding the last date of applying, this division of people seems even more spiteful and arbitrary.

I hope these mistakes are corrected without hesitation, and the people who wish to become (and can lawfully become such) citizens are given this opportunity, without unfair segregation.

Regards,
Lord Cromwell
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Quite frankly, I support Jorokar's decision. People that try to join the town just to run for Governor or vote randomly on someone they like shouldn't be allowed in the town at the elections anyway. Those people don't have Trolls Bane's best interest at heart, but there own. Hopefully, this is the reason that Jorokar chooses not to allow certain people to join the town. A smart and excellent decision on his part.

The town is in dire need of a ruler that can take care of the struggles and the long road that the town has ahead. If anyone wishes to cause harm to any man of the Government for this decision, be it by blade or tongue, then you shall meet me.

Thank you,
Sir Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

When will you people learn. Just because one of us is govenor, does not mean that we are trying to control Trolls Bane. Besides Altrix, none of us have don't anything as part of Jorokar's goverment. Infact, we consiter it a seperate entity.

Remember, Yusuf, Asicus was the captain of the guard prior to Altrix. Jorokar did his best to pick people who would be best for the job, not people whom shared his crest. I do believe that Asicus picked Altrix as the Leutenant, therefore when Asicus left, it was only natrual that Altrix became captain. Jorokar did NOT choose Altrix.

I ask you to stop your false accusations, Yusuf, for none of them ring true.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Knight of Gobaith
Warrior of Bragon
Amadi Yusuf Randal

Post by Amadi Yusuf Randal »

Dan, you were wrong.
Just have a look at the town rules, and you will see:

Ranking system of the Town Guard of Troll's Bane:

The ranking system builds as follows:
Captain of the Town Guard
(announced by the Governor)

So the Captain of the guard is allways chosen by the governor. Knight Jorokar picked Squire Altrix as his captain.

I ask you to stop your false accusations, Dantagon, for none of them ring true.

And of course did your Knighthood abuse the power of the governor.
You abused the power to get rid of another rival knighthood. Remember?

Sir Amadi Yusuf Randal
No Knight of Gobiath
Warrior of Malchin and all the other gods
Kevin Lightdot

Post by Kevin Lightdot »

Anounsed nub mean he made it, mean he said it, stoopid.

Ebun Rukka know dat.

-Rukka!
Amadi Yusuf Randal

So Rukka, who "makes" the captain of the guard then, if the governor just anounces?

~A.Y.R.
Olive

Post by Olive »

well obviously the captains mother 'makes him' with a little nudge from his father of course

unsigned
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

Amadi, look at Sir Dantagon's words carefully, than at your words. You'll realize that you did not prove him wrong, but rather the contrary. The Governor chooses the Captain, and I chose Ascius. It is NOT the Governor who chooses the Lieutenant, and in fact it was Ascius who chose Altrix as the Lieutenant. Due to the absence of Ascius, tell me who would take his position: The current Lieutenant of the Guard, or any random guard or citizen. or coming to that, any random person? You are making a joke out of this and out of you.

Regardless, there is no point discussing this now. And do stop associating my actions as Governor with those as a Knight. I've been, 'inactive', so to say, as a Knight during my term of governing. But now that term is ending, so it is also pointless scolding my actions.

~ Jorokar
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

You choose a random person in Ascius, did you not?

Signed,
Sir Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Amadi Yusuf Randal

Of course he did.

And of course did Dan write: "Jorokar did NOT choose Altrix."
And of course, like Jorokar said, he did chose him, because he was the previous lieutenant.

But I am sick of writing again and again. I will stop now. Its not worth the time.
Lets wait for next elections. I hope some leader will be found to rule the town.

~A.Y.R:
Mairae Auvria

Post by Mairae Auvria »

A brief note is pinned on the board, most of the writing is legible though some words appear to be in elven.

_______, there is a golem ______ ____ building north of the transporter.

Mairae Auvria
Julius

Post by Julius »

The golem has been dealt with. Please notify the town once more if anymore sightings of the rock creatures are seen around town.

Signed,
Sir Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

I wish to know the reason why the requests of

Hogan Flexington
Chester Copperpot
Oliver Fox
Dellakim Thornbrae

and myself

Faladron Furnir

have been turned aside without giving a reason.

Regardless I will continue to work and live in Trollsbane (as I did for years now), and even help with attacking the golems rampaging through the plains as I did previously.
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Gothrig Gretgen wishes to add Gothrig Gretgen's name to the list Faladron Furnir. I have requested citizenship long ago, well within terms of the election, and I have not been accepted!

Gothrig lives in the same city as his master, and should get full citizenship!

- Gothrig Gretgen
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

To the Government of TrollsBane,

Goldburg is officially merging in with the Kingdom of Silverbrand.

As such, we have no need of an embassy anymore, and upon advice of the Royal Builder in these matters, we cannot continue to own it for non-diplomatic purposes.

We have auctioned it in open forum, and the new Owner is Fianna Heneghan. She was quite excited and a member of your city.

She has recieved the keys and title. Please make this change in your official records.

In Service,
~Chester Coppepot
Clanlord of Silverbrand, former Chief of Goldburg
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

The months fly by and the officials remain silent.

What is wrong with you Jorokar, can't you answer a simple question?

Faladron Furnir
Joxia Doral

Olivers funeral

Post by Joxia Doral »

TO ALL IT MAY CONCERN

The funeral for Oliver Fox will be held on wednesday at 4:30pm((CST))

It will take place in the small cemetery north of Trolls Bane just west of the onion plot. This will be an opportunity for all those who wish to pay their last respects.
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Just a general reminder, it is ILLEGAL to fight in any way in town. This includes fighting without weapons. I have received a few reports about a group of un-named people constantly wrestling and I request that this stops immediately.

~Lieutenant Evan Ross~
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

What if it's a fight to the death, Evan?

-Unsigned