War on Trolls Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

War on Trolls Bane

Post by Julius »

The Knighthood of Kallahorn hereby officially declares war on Trolls Bane. We were attacked this eve randomly while our forces were scattered and our men were not around. This act will not go unanswered, Leaders of Trolls Bane and allies. The blood that has been spilled today will be revenged and the unhonorable Jorokar will have his tongue cut from his mouth so that he cannot speak lies anymore.

This is the contract that Jorokar signed and as he has with many before, faulted.
abcfantasy wrote:
With this note, Jorokar Sladrir, has agreed to the following terms if he is to win the election. The is bond not only by his word but also by his signature:

- Jorokar agrees to step down as Governor if he wins the election.

- Jorokar agrees to help I, Julius, implant a new government in Trolls Bane. Choosing one member from each guild (KOG AND KOK) to run for governor in a election. This member will be instantly striped of his of his rank as in his respectful Knighthood. The only ones that are allowed to vote in this election are those that are strictly citizens of Trolls Bane, and not either Knighthood.

- With this deal, both Knighthoods will become the official guardians of Trolls Bane. This will usher in a new time of peace and neutrality on the isle. No war, no harm, just a firmly bonded Town.

Signed,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn

Signed,
Jorokar Sladrir
Knight of Gobaith
Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn

((Pick a time, I don't care. No more random ass attacks.))
Harald Hradradr

Post by Harald Hradradr »

An attached note shows a few lines

As if it was just two days ago when a bloodthirsty band of Kallahorn Knights entered Bane, assaulted Fooser on his last day as Governour, casted a few monsters in town and attacked other Knights in Town.

~unsigned~
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

This is shameful behavior on both knighthoods. This is Troll's Bane, not a proxy for knighthoods to battle, and then rule, without the consent of the citizens. I said many times before that guilds will cause problems, and here we are. If I have to cast all of you away and die trying, then I will, because I think of the citizens first, and you do not.

F
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

If you take Jorokar from office then I shall gladly end the war. Simple as that, Sir Fooser.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

If that contract is true, it dissapoints me. That is backroom deals over a town, not your personal play area. People LIVE here if you didnt know, and care about it, and this is quite disgusting as is.

F
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

Kallahorn's blade struck first. And is treated in the same manner it treated its victims.

It is a shame though... that the head of Kallahorn turns tail and runs leaving his member to fend for themselves in battle.

///
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Technically, if you count Deuce's first assault on myself. Then Deuce's second assault on myself that included Wolf (as you stood by, of course), then war has been going on for quite some time. I guess I am too nice, but that is not my decision anymore.

F
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

As the Ambassador of Goldburg, It is my duty to inform the Knighthood (I use the term as loosely as possible) of Kallahorn that Trollsbane has the full support of the Goldburg Clan and all of it's army. Irmorom's axe shall shine in battle if you do not call of your war. Trollsbane now has access to the full armory's and the Fortress of Goldburg. You have made a powerful enemy by declaring war on Trollsbane Sir Julius Rothman.

~Faber Ironhammer,
Ambassador of Goldburg~
Konrad Knox

Post by Konrad Knox »

I was informed by people in Varshikar that Julius kidnapped Jorokar and his men Wolf, Deuce and himself tortured him into signing this. Being a family man I understand how he would sign a document like that if his loved wife and child were by chance threatened.

Julius, to implant a new government, it's not Jorokar, not one man - you need to sign a contract with. It's the entire city, and we in the city have hundreds of swords. It's us you have to come to and tell us what YOU will do for US so we let YOU rule and lead us.

Jorokar's contract is meaningless and to us everything you do is meaningless. From the commoners of this town I tell you this: you will not intimidate us. Go ahead, continue your war. So far it is working out quite good for us.

Konrad Knox~>
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

I agree with Konrad Knox. As a Citizen of Trollsbane, I would like to declare that you well not chose who our Governor is. I may be young, and I may not be a warrior, But I am a mage. I have been given a power, and I well use it to defend those who are being wronged. The vote didn't go your way Julius, Accept it. As Konrad said, That contract is meaningless unless the citizens agree with it, and we damned well DON'T agree with it. You asked for war, Now you have it. Deal with it.

~Roland Ross,
Citizen of Trollsbane~
Julius

Post by Julius »

((I still haven't received a time from a leader of Trolls Bane. ))
Konrad Knox

Post by Konrad Knox »

((probably he doesn't want to have a big battle so your side can gather all forces. Go figure.))
ThisGuy

Post by ThisGuy »

I am not a citizen of Trollsbane, but I do live and work within the city. I would like to ask those who do wish to fight this war to please do it outside of the city, possibly south of the town across the bridge heading toward the graveyard. I ask this not to anger anyone, but with the regards of civilian lives. If this war takes place inside or near town bystanders may be mistaken for combatants and injured or killed. I'm sure neither side wish to harm those who are not taking up arms against them so I make this simple request,

a simple manufacturer who would rather not get killed
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

You have all known the truth by now, how I was forced to sign that contract.
I'll make my ammendments later, for breaking this contract and for my
behaviour on this day.

But now, the war is soon upon us and seems inevitable. The power hungry
Julius and his followers seem to have desired this war for a long time, and
worked in a way to seem that I am the one who wishes these fights.

The town is in a fairly chaotic state at the moment. I will clean and reorder
everything, make any changes and ammendments, everything after this
war has passed.

Since, however, the opponents aim me, personally, I will oblige no one to
fight by my side. Anyone who wishes to do so will be entirely their will.

May Bragon, Zhambra and Malachin all watch over us during these dark
times.

~ Sir Jorokar Sladrir

(( Saturday 17th: 10:00pm GMT+2; 4:00pm EST; 3:00pm CST
This gives a little time for all. ))
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Jorokar, I stand with you, Even if it be the death of me.

These next words I direct to every member of Kallahorn. Do you truly wish to fight for a mad Tyrant who's only goal is to control Trollsbane? To do you honestly think that this is a good cause? If you are honest and truly Knights, Fight with Jorokar. Fight with Freedom. Fight with Trollsbane.

~Evan Ross~
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

JULIUS! I AM DISSAPOINTED IN YOU!!
I made certain when i joined Kallahorn that i would NEVER go to war with the towns! I also said i would quit without thinking twice!

Also Jorokar since im no longer a member of Kallahorn may i join K.O.G.? I know that you need a lot of fighters because of the size of Kallahorn.

Jonathan Cain,
Citizen of Troll's Bane,
Ex - recruit of the town guard,
Ex - page of Kallahorn.
Last edited by CJK on Sun May 11, 2008 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Welcome back Jonathan.

F
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Good to be back Fooser. For i never really wanted to wholly join k.o.k. just they would practically stalk me to make me join them.

Also Julius do you realize that if you attack the people and step foot in the tavern while doing it you also probably declare war on Silverbrand?

Jonathan Cain
Goldburg

Post by Goldburg »

~A dark colored Hawk arrives carrying an official scroll sealed with a wax image of a Griffin clawing upon the Copper Mountains~

~Declaration of War~

In Response to continued aggression by members of the Knighthood of Kallahorn and the official Declaration of War upon our ally the "Town of TrollsBane", we the fair Dwarves of Goldburg hereby declare immediate hostilities upon any and all members of the "Knighthood of Kallahorn".

Conditions of Peace:
Immediate Negotiation of Peace with the "Town of TrollsBane"
Immediate compensation to victims of aggression.

Consequences of War:
When victory is obtained, by this declaration we hereby lay claim upon the "Keep" and lands of Kallahorn in perpetuity against all other claims. The "Keep" shall be destroyed, the soil salted and all memory of the "Knights of Kallahorn" shall be erased from mortal memory.

Rules of Engagement:
Goldburg shall take the field side by side with it's friends of TrollsBane, any and all aid shall be provided to them, and members of Kallahorn shall be attacked anywhere but upon recognized Neutral Territory with any and all weapons at our disposal.

May Irmorom have mercy upon your souls!

Signed,
~Chester Copperpot, Chief of Goldburg
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Julius, you would be a shame to even Arameh for such actions. You claim to be an honorable man, but you truely disappoint others with your lack of it. You wish to hold Jorokar to his signature and yet you will not hold to yours. What happened to not attacking those within the Knighthood of Gobaith?

I suggest you withdraw this document, Julius. I can not believed you attacked him and threatened him to sign this. It is truely unreasonable. You had a member from your knighthood run for govenor and he lost, accept it. It was not members of your knighthood who were disallowed to run for govenor, it was you. You were disallowed because of actions like these, Julius. Rash decisions which put the lives of people at risk.

Think once more about what you have declared and what this risk is for your knighthood. And why has this not been discussed with ALL the knights of BOTH knighthoods. I do not see my signature on there, nor Ayla's. I do not see Dain's or Dominic's. Did you not claim that Dain was the leader of your knighthood?

Such decisons are not made in blood, but in ink. But it is those who are blood thirsty that destroy them.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Knight of Gobaith
Citizen of Trolls Bane
Warrior of Bragon
And truely disapointed in both of you.
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

I find this part of the contract odd.
- With this deal, both Knighthoods will become the official guardians of Trolls Bane. This will usher in a new time of peace and neutrality on the isle. No war, no harm, just a firmly bonded Town.
It seems to me that this is exactly what we had before you declared war on Trollsbane. You claim you want peace, yet out declare war on everything you do not own. Your an idiot Julius, and only someone born from a demon would try to reason war like you have.

~Evan Ross~
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Quit wastin' yer breath upon his deaf ears.

Actions will dictate terms. Yet again, Open Season upon the name "Rothman" is declared in Gobaith. Let's go huntin' boys!

~Chester
Thane Godfrey

Post by Thane Godfrey »

Thane staggers through the eastern gate, glancing at the parchment he blinks a few times and nods. "That's the one." He mutters lightly before stepping towards it and pinning an already-written note below it.

Bjolmur shall keep his eye on this battle, and the meriting shall win.

D.T.
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

A Knight of Gobiath breaking his oath. How quaint and unexpected.

-Unsigned-
Valione

Post by Valione »

How interesting that many former criminals are choosing to align with the very people they once fought against... In a war VERY similar to this once.

How two faced... split personality or what?

Your all as bad as each other and I do not support nor do I pity any of you. Is there no formal education on this island? Everyone seems to be either immature or very bloody stupid.

~Valione
Colin Smalls

Post by Colin Smalls »

Id say i told you so.. but i dont think that would be fitting. Julius, Kallahorn is not behind you. My honest advice is for you to surrender and beg for your life.

~Colin
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

War was not decided by the council of Kallahorn. Kallahorn is not at war with Troll's Bane the declaration does not stand. As of now Kallahorn has no hostilities with Troll's Bane. Select members may be another story. Further, Kallahorn seeks council with the leaders of Troll's Bane.

~Dain~Laiden~
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Dain you may tell the truth but it is considered a lie! For all know Kallahorn attacked the governor and Chester! You are causing yourself great risks!

EX - Page

Jonathan Cain
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

WAR AGAINST THE KNIGHTHOOD OF KALLAHORN

They have surpassed every limits. They have went beyond every boundary. I feel deeply ashamed to think I would have offered a chance to all of the Kallahorns, even the known criminals of the past, to roam free on Troll's Bane on certain conditions. I will withdraw all that, for it is clear they do not work for justice, they do not intend to improve, they do not aim for the better of any of us.

They have ambushed once again to free their friend Wolf in jail, one who's been prisoned for numerous breakages of the laws. For this, Julius Rothman, Dain Laiden and Dominic Fisher all lose the chance of forgiveness and the chance to roam Troll's Bane, ever again.

The war shall take place as decided.

Seeing the actions commited, I request that no mercy is shown to the following, and are to be killed with whatever means it may be needed, because certainly they have no place on our island.

- Julius Rothman: An unimaginable pathetic fool who's an immense humiliation to his family, humiliation to the Knighthood of Kallahorn, and a humiliation to the title of Knight. He acts in the most cowardly and dishonorable ways, he has no talent in leadership and is only driven by power, greed, ambition, jealousy and hatred.

- Dain Laiden: He is a full mask of deceit, lies and treachery. Behind that mask, he is nothing but a heartless, bloodthirsty, rotting and obnoxious skeleton that has no heart at all. He is a definite outlaw, who's actions are far beyond any limit.

- Dominic Fisher: A man with no life. A man who's only aim of living is slaughter. He is as guilty as Dain and Julius and as heartless.

I may say the same to Wolf and Deuce, but they will be given a chance to be jailed instead of death. Seregon is a guilty, and it's either slaughter or jail, depending on his countering.

Irrelevant to whether it is I who governs Troll's Bane or another, these people never again do deserve a place on this island. My appearance has only demasked them and caused them to act sooner.

May Bragon, Zhambra and Malachin watch over us all.

~ Sir Jorokar Sladrir
Sundo Raca

Post by Sundo Raca »

No, you are the one taking risks. Little human.

Wolf