Charity Boxing Match

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Logrin Parr

Charity Boxing Match

Post by Logrin Parr »

A small advert is found is seen posted to a tree in town, a close look reveals that Troll's Bane is litterally littered with them. The paper seems to read thusly

Come on, come all to the great charity boxing match at the end of this dwarven week! Place bets, bring the children or just come to throw food at the participants, It doesn't matter!

Logrin Parr, your simple blind monk is trying to raise a little coin to help build a temple for the downtrodden to seek refuge and solace in, so feel good about watching him be brutally beaten, It's for a good cause!

There is a small isistration of the monk after this, comically drawn as a characiture

I know what you must be thinking upon reading this; "I can see fights anywhere, why would I waist my time with you old man?" To this I say firstly; I'm not that old and secondly I have a bit of a surprise for all those who attend

The match takes place in Troll's Bane, at the end of this dwarven week, admission is a meager five copper, but we do encourage you to give generously if you have the means.

And lastly, you are once again welcome, and in all fact incouraged to bring and throw food at both me and my mystery opponent. No grapes though.

It should all be good for a laugh or two

Logrin Parr
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

I'de like to see Julius and Fooser kick the holy hell out of each other till' the death... Now that would be something WORTH seeing for charity.

5 copper..pff, crooks!!

~Unsigned
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

say logrin are you offering the position of your mystery opponent?
And does he\she enter for free?

Your Friend,
Jonathan Cain
Colin Smalls

Post by Colin Smalls »

Unfortunately not mister cain.

~Colin
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Aw man i dual him all the time and usually win

*the writing seems to be droopy as if writen sadly*

Still your friend,
Jonathan Cain
Logrin Parr

Post by Logrin Parr »

A small parchement is pinned below the letter

Maybe you can wait in Varshikar for me if I lose friend, I'll want to hit something by the time I get there, having crossed half of the island naked

And besides we beat on each other with such regularity, give someone else their turn

Your friend Parr