Where in the world of Gobaith has Magnus Magnol gone?

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Orioli

Where in the world of Gobaith has Magnus Magnol gone?

Post by Orioli »

~On the fair Isle of Vanima a strange thing has occured~
If you should happen to venture near it.. you would notice an odor wafting from the second floor of a stately mansion.. it isn't pleasant to say the least....

~A former resident has gone missing and a homeless mother-to-be finds herself awakened in his home. She is disoriented and confused at first but it only lasts a few moments.. Ah the gods truely have blessed me now, so I have a place to bear and raise my child.. If you look deeply into her eyes you have to wonder who is there, because someone is truely missing from them.

She looks to her side and smiles, patting the head of a sleeping halfling, she goes to the garden and enjoys a cup of tea and several visitors.. "Come by and see us" she whispers, "we are having open house today for all our friends!"
McSpinan

Post by McSpinan »

~Erick looks for his wife and finds her at Magnus's house in Vanima drinking a strange tea with a halfling now called "Ralphy", though Erick knew his name was actually other. Aelorn was also there, and he and Erick notice that both Orioli and the so called "Ralphy" are acting strangely, since Orioli doesn't even recognize her own husband.
~All of a sudden, Orioli an "Ralph" leave the house and Aelorn and Erick run after them, trying to find out what's going on. But they could have gone to anywhere, and Aelorn and Erick keep looking, until Erick enters a portal without knowing where it could lead to...
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

*A large stump, some large stones and a cart now block the door into the house*