The Knighthood Of Gobaith [old]

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

I will be unable to attend the meeting tomorrow.

Dan

((Job orientation at 5 est.))
Dantagon Marescot

I shall be a tad late for the upcoming meeting.

Dan

((No more than 15 min probably))
Karfang

Post by Karfang »

Greebas great knighthud!

Meh beh Khan Karfang ob da Black wolf clan ob da mainland. Meh wishes to join joo in defense ob law and order on Gobaith. Meh guud Orc and ib joo can meet meh, meh proves meh gud Orc.

Meh ob noble birth, and noble is meh heart. Meh clan and riches beh gone now, and meh must prove mehself yet again. Meh wishes to join da knighthud, and make mehself noble again.

Meh meet when joo needs to.

~Krull Karfang
Khan ob Black Wolf clan
Dantagon Marescot

Krull,

If you are serious, attend the meeting.

Dan
Dantagon Marescot

I feel like having a change of scenery. The meeting will be held in half a dwarven hour at the Fuffy Sheep Tavern in Trolls Bane. All those interested in the knighthood and the current events of Trolls Bane are welcomed to attend. Drinks will of course be provided.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Karfang

Post by Karfang »

~There are drops of dried blood on the parchment~

Meh apologizes. The dove carrying message fly too slow, so meh kills it for you. ((Couldn't make the meeting due to work))

Meh serious bout being Knight. Meh Paladin ob Malachin, true and noble ob spirit. Joo follow Malachin too. Meh will try to find joos sumday to join or come to anudder meeting. Meh in Trollsbane everyday. Meh wish for luck we meet.

Dank Joo.

~Khan Krull Karfang
PurpleMonkeys

Post by PurpleMonkeys »

I wish to join the knighthood, to protect the innocent and fight the evil
~Tirrend Skye~
Dantagon Marescot

Both Squire Frederick Hawkmoon and Page Bregor Ayun have been given a raise in rank and are now Sir Frederick Hawkmoon and Squire Bregor Ayun. Both have been given permission to induct page into the knighthood and I expect in the coming days that Sir Hawkmoon shall set a second knighthood meeting date which he shall run.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

My congratulations to squire ayun and Sir Hawkmoon. I'm certain they will be of immense aide when it comes to leadership.

Squire Jonathan Cain.
Hawkmoon

Post by Hawkmoon »

Greetings all members of the Knighthood.

I will from now on hold a knighthood meeting every ((Monday 18:00 CET)).

I hope as many of you can come as possible.

Signed,
Sir Frederick Hawkmoon.
Bregor Ayun

Post by Bregor Ayun »

A belated thank you, Jonathan!

The Orc Krull Karfang has been sworn to be a Page in the Knighthood, please welcome him to our ranks, and both him and I will try to make the meeting.

signed

Squire Bregor Ayun
Karfang

Post by Karfang »

Yubba!

Meh happy to serve meh Lord Malachin in da Knights. Meh is killin' Goblins as we speaks. Meh come to meeting too.

Malachin wid Joo!

~Page Krull Karfang
zyneste

Post by zyneste »

i'm interested in joining, which town is the knighthood located in?
Bregor Ayun

Post by Bregor Ayun »

Beneath the note, another small note is hastily scribbled, reading:

A dove is on its way to you
unsigned writer

Pathetic...

Post by unsigned writer »

Stupid pathetic Knighthood... laws and regulations... No mortal can resist true pleasures of seeing someone die or thieving from a Helpless idiot...

Be free don't keep yourself couped in law not able to have pleasure... Take the sword of freedom into your grasp and cut through the bars that inprison you...

~unsigned~
Rexus Orius

Post by Rexus Orius »

Knights of Gobaith

I am Rexus Orius, son of the great warrior Xeli Orius. I have once been on this isle before, during dark and and unsure times long ago, to aid in banishing those who wished to cause pain and destruction toward the land. Some know it as the great war. No matter how insignificant my part was in this war, since childhood I have sworn an oath that I would uphold honor, dignity, respect and by following the path of light - protect the innocent and deny those who with evil intentions wish to cause them harm. I am no stranger to the past, as in history we learn. It is only incompetence of those who bear such knowledge in current times that have lead travelers and settlers alike to be blinded. And to forget.

I see it only fit that I join your order if accepted, and aid this good cause. Make no mistake, my skill in combat is far from what it was since the great war, but it is no rookie blade either. Within no time I shall have regained my teachings however, and will be more than able to help this island once again in times of need. though it is not all about how you use a blade, but ablity with mind and appreciation for the gods, it is direly needed to enforce peace and well being, as I am sure you are aware.

Many say that your knighthood are rarely active, Nonetheless I am sure you are busy with other things. But let it be known that if you make me an addition, we can together regain the belief of the land and shield the cruel intentions that seem so apparent in our current times.
though if I am not, perhaps I will take it upon myself to form my own. Do not take my writings as a threat, merely be it a concern and will to take action.

Yours in faith.

-Rexus Orius
Bregor Ayun

Post by Bregor Ayun »

There will be a meeting at the castle about real soon, you could try and be there, if you are interested. Write me a dove if you cannot make it.

~ Squire Bregor Ayun
Bregor Ayun

Post by Bregor Ayun »

Another note is attached to the castle wall

The man and town guard of Bane known as Dranis has been accepted into the Knighthood as Page, may he live up to his new ideals, the ideals he swore his oath upon in my presence.

~ Squire Bregor Ayun
Bregor Ayun

Post by Bregor Ayun »

Beneath his last parchment, Bregor pins another one, reading:

"The fighter Tirrend Skye swore his oath to uphold the ideals of the Knighthood and serve as a Page, and will hopefully join us on the next meeting

~ Squire Bregor Ayun"

(( sorry for my sudden disappearance, my notebook crashed :/ ))
Karfang

Post by Karfang »

Congrats Tirrend!

Now weh spar much more, hur hur....

Welcum to da Knighthood.

~Krull Karfang
Page ob Gobaith
Aust

Post by Aust »

I am glad to see Tirrend has overcome the disappointment of not being allowed to join The Temple. I am sure he will make a fine Knight one day! I do wonder, though, how his love of causing pain to the innocent will contribute to the Knighthood's reknown honor. Oh well, you have already found a solution to this tiny problem, I am sure! A member, is a member, after all...? Tirrend is probably already out there; fighting evil and saving damsels in distress! Torturing children, he can do in his sparetime, after all.

~Lord Daelyn Mitore~
Dantagon Marescot

Shakes his head and reaches to tear down the note.

"Some people will never stop complaining. I am sure it would kill them if they did."
Bregor Ayun

Post by Bregor Ayun »

After leaving the keep, Bregor pins another note onto the wall:

The elfess Caiah Daekash has been accepted and sworn into the Knighthood, and is eager to take upon her her new duties as a Page, be warmly welcomed into the Knighthood and may Malachin guide your paths.

~ Squire Bregor Ayun
Karfang

Post by Karfang »

Sir Marescot,

Meh hab many supplies for joo, but nub know current tallies. Can Joo provide list ob needs for Castle?

~Page Karfang
Bregor Ayun

Post by Bregor Ayun »

Bregor takes the list from an unnoticed part of the wall and pins it right at the center.
Silver 1672
Iron ingots 60 -- Gregory is providing
Stone Blocks 5560
Hammer 799
Saw 16
Chisel 1
Pick-axe 24
Wooden Shovel 1
Tong 1
Plane 1
Carving tool 1
Kiln dumper 1
Pins 161 -- Gregory is providing
Pins and Cutters 70
White Cloth 9
Long handles 3
Straw 100
Steel greaves 1
Two-handed swords 1
I already gathered 1000 stones, but we still need more. I will also smith the tools needed, however, 800 hammers is a lot, so we would need every single one you can spare. And a lot of silver..
I also got a question, do we need raw stone blocks or hewn stone blocks?

Also, Velisai from the Farmer's Union promised to provide the straw, the cloth and already helped a lot with stone blocks, thanks again.
Karfang

Post by Karfang »

Meh hab all 5000 stones (They cut) and 10 saws den. Meh also hab buckets and silvers for joo.

Meh load Mule and try to make meetin'.

~Page Karfang
Bregor Ayun

Post by Bregor Ayun »

Forgot to mention that unfortunately I won't be able to make it to the meeting today, might be around two dwarven hours later for a training session if you like. Hope as many of you as possible can attend though.

~ Squire Bregor Ayun

(( still at work :( ))
Karfang

Post by Karfang »

Meh recieved donations from Velisai this night.

She donated 9 white cloth and 100 Straw.

Meh unable to make meetin', but will try to get supplies to castle depot soon. Danks.

~Page Karfang
Dantagon Marescot

The stone must be cut. The builders aren't doing it themselves this time.

Dan
Hawkmoon

Post by Hawkmoon »

Greetings, Knights, Squires and Pages of Gobaith.

I will just let you know that I will not be able to attend at the meeting I am afraid. I am the mainland at my fathers side since he is badly ill.

Signed,
Sir Frederick Hawkmoon.